(See All?) Announcements
758 Users Online
Finley, Google, Bing

Glory In A Flower — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to get back on!!  This is going to be a REALLY short one so I apologize :/

Tagg was pleased that Des volunteered to join the hunt, and Anthem as well.  Would the white female join them as well?  She didn't say anything, but Tagg had a feeling she would.

Tagg's ears pricked in surprise.  Me! He thought.  You want me to lead the hunt?  His pulse picked up a little bit, but he sat straight and proud.  This was obviously a test, and one he wasn't about to fail.  He nodded once and stood to follow Desideria into the trees.  He glanced at Anthem before he went, and realized he should say something to his alpha.  

He turned back around and bowed his head a little deeper.  "I won't let you down." He promised before trotting off after his new packmate.  

-Exit-

"Speech"  Thought
(This post was last modified: Jun 17, 2015, 04:32 PM by Tagg. Edit Reason: Exit )
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Flywolf33 who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Angele Coldheart
Angele watched her brother follow the other wolves and reluctantly rose to her feet to do the same.  She really wanted to talk to him in private, but right now she just needed to get the hunt over with.  As usual she would follow her brother’s lead and do as he did.  He seemed interested in the young Tagg fellow, and she wasn’t about to get in the way of whatever he was planning.

Angele joined the others, who were muttering something about the hunt.  She settled next to Anthem, watching the other two out of the corner of her eye.  She realized Tagg was blind in one eye and couldn’t help but wonder how useful he would turn out to be if he couldn’t see properly.  She refrained from saying anything, however, to avoid alerting their prey to their presence.  She didn’t care to hunt at that moment, true, but she also didn’t want to let her brother down.

Her ears twitched foreword, listening for the deer she knew lie ahead.  She could smell them, and their foot-falls made soft thumps in her sensitive ears.  There were a few of them; good – they would have their choice of meat.  She glanced at Anthem, who was telling the others to take the lead.  She rolled her eyes to herself; great.  The organizers of the hunt were blind and unpredictable.  Neither option sounded good.

She realized, though, that her brother must be testing them and didn’t comment.  She just waited for what they had to say.

-Exit-
My brother is the Anthem we sing,

I am the Angele we follow,

My brother, Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]