(See All?) Announcements
528 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley

Patch holes with things that last — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
His ear twitched backward as he watched the chocolate patched male before him. The question he posed of food seemed to have disappeared into the wind the moment his wife jumped into the conversation, asking next if the loner knew of a place for them to settle. It was a long stretch but he assumed that a traveler would know more about the land then he would, especially considering how often he probably walked the land in search of food for himself--his wife was probably onto something. He was silent a moment, feeling his teeth bite the inside of his cheek as they stood in wait for the males response, he didn't quite know of any food to eat but perhaps he would be beneficial in helping them anyway. "I'm sure this place has something to offer us, its huge enough to find something for the three of us," and he thought for a moment, "I'm sorry, the four."

The male suggested downhill and he thought the idea was a good one, it would help them to keep their scent from traveling upwind, they didn't need to run into an unknown pack or some other strange loner this far away from shelter. "That sounds like a good idea, and we can use another set of eyes and teeth." he looked then to Iopah, his heavily pregnant wife and next to Silentium, the young male had been silent since meeting with Lucien and he wondered if the male had an opinion of the loner. Would he mind him joining them?

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Emma who has 530 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iopah Reinier
xD I wrote this as a fade, but I won't archive till the end of the month to give Lucien a chance to reply, everyone else can tack on an exit if they want.

When Lucien's dark amber flicked away and did not return, Iopah understood. Whatever was holding Lucien back, away, was still there. His past had not let go of him the way hers finally had. His eyes scoured the dark forest as though searching, but hers did not follow. He was looking for something far different than what she could find. She could only imagine the thoughts and worries that clouded the earthen male, certainly she could remember the ones that had followed her. It seemed a lifetime ago but, watching Lucien search himself, she could feel the old resentment and distrust. A deep breath sent them back to the deepest recesses of her mind... where they belonged.

The four wolves had come to an agreement, but she couldn't help the feeling that it was only temporary. She had seen Lucien's intrepid gesture, but placed more weight on the way his words had trailed off. The two older males were in agreement over the route they should take come morning. Iopah let them plot a course and simply rested the underside of her jaw along Koda's shoulder to listen. She didn't have a preference for which direction they take, so long as they moved. Already instincts were pushing her to travel and to search. "Thank you, Lucien." She said as the now-larger group found a spot to settle back down for the night. Even if he didn't stay, he had helped her before and she knew he would do no less now. The bands of color were still folding and stretching overhead. She peered up and felt the heaviness leave her limbs. It was hard to be worried when something so beautiful was playing out.

"Speech."
-Fade to black-