(See All?) Announcements
659 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

We shiver and we dream — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Emma who has 26 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Skadi
@Ainashi sorry for the wait! is this ok? I left it vague so you could decide if he was coming/going or standing/sitting or what not... I can change something if it doesn't make sense

She was among equals here. The silvered males conversing on the snowy outcropping were not paltry mutts, far from it. They all shared the marks of Fenrir and pure wolf blood flowed in their veins. According to Skadi, this was not the shady part of town. Her brothers were high society compared to the peasants of the Oak Tree Bend pack. No more nose-holding, no more talking down to the simpletons, she could be herself. The woman settled onto the snow, tail curling subconsciously to protect her flank. Relaxed, but not safe.

Once again Skadi was her ingratiating and emotionless self. Frosted ears turned to her brothers, not daring to ask, but waiting for words that would send her back into action. Her actions were in the past, if Garmr disapproved he would be sure to inform her of such. It must have been the bitter cold that clenched her frame, for she never shied away from those informative lessons. How else could Skadi be the wolf her blood meant her to be? Certainly Garmr knew better than her, and she learned much from his criticism.

Their voices were too low to catch and she daren't approach quite yet. Attention curved away, still awaiting her fate, and her gaze landed on a similarly silvered wolf, though much flimsier. Ainashi. By rule of blood his equality should have been the same and yet her gaze drifted to Garmr. Some mistakes stung more than others, but she well remembered the associated lesson. The woman, his own mother, subtly shifted her hip away and addressed him in the same instant. "Are you ready?"
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Skadi hey this was done on my iPad so pleas forgive my speling

Ai looked at what should have been his family, the once who should be the once to love and help him become just as great as Them. Tough that was a crumbling dream witch he had started to see was never going to happen. His father had taken on look at him as a pup and had been ready to kill him on the spot, his mother had pleader for his life and he had grown up as a broken tool witch Garmr had just been waiting to get rid of. His uncle he was a Blank space Ai had no ide if he hated him or not, but something Said him it was the first. He sighed as he flopped Down from siting. Now laying at his Belly he just waited for garmr to restart hell, and yet that was his life and he was not going to leave it after all he had no where to go.

[align=left]As his mother suddenly spoke to him he looked at her in surprise, was she really wanting him with her? It was true she had begd for his life but that love for her pup had crumbled over the years. He shifted a little on his paws wondering if he was going to play injured again like he had done whit naylie.  It wasn't that he did not Want to. He would do Anything to try and make garmr look at him whit something Ells than disgust. "Where are we going?" he asked her as he stood up walking over to her before siting down. he wondered if she was going to have him help finding any of the females, it would be a surprise after all breeding season was getting close and he doubted that Garmr would be happy to share Naylie whit any of the wolves whit any wolf in this place. he to wondered if Skadi was going to give birth to another litter, but something told him that it probably would not happen at least not whit garmr as the father.

he wondered what Skadi tough about binge relapsed as garmr´s impotent female, after all she had been that before his birth. and know a wolf from this place had relapsed her all because of him. -why would she even try to save me back them- he tough but quickly pushed the thought way he did not want to see himself as a burden it wasn't his fault that Garmr did not like him. he looked over at the wolf who was his father and yet he had never called him that. Or he had once as a pup, and never again had he done that sing the disgust and hate in Garmr eyes had been enough to make him shake in fear and wish that he to had died together whit his siblings back then.
(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2015, 10:15 AM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive Deceased
Skadi
@Ainashi it was fine!

Maternal love had long since blistered away, years of white-hot disapproval had made sure of that. What remained was a strange amalgamation of feelings and memories that even her disregard and Garmr's fury had been unable to incinerate. It was all this there, ever-fixed to her retinas as her son moved closer. She had once argued and pleaded for his life. It was so long ago that she could not remember the reason why, but something briefly stirred in the flat yellow of her eyes as Ainashi laid down. Skadi's eyes blinked and when they reopened all that watched the yearling was empty yellow.

Where are we going? He had asked. To be honest Skadi wasn't sure of the name. Probably Nayeli had told her at some point, a cruel twist that made her lips twist along with the ironic thought. Something sappy and sentimental... Special Woods, had it been? Possibly. It seemed the sort of name they would use. Heathens and their nicknames, she thought with a derisive snort. In any case it didn't matter. She knew how to lead them and that was all that mattered.

"Nayeli made it back to her oak forest and we are going to get her back." That was all he needed to know, in fact, it was all Skadi knew for the moment. Hopefully, attentively her skull turned back to her brothers. They made the plans, she was simply the muscle that followed through with them. It was an an preferred arrangement, shielding her from deserved guilt. All those horrible and despicable things weren't her idea, and that comforting fact made it ok.

Slowly, with more than a little disappointment at the lack of forthcoming information, Skadi turned back to the scrawny boy beside her. "They will fight to keep her. You will have to fight them too."
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas

Ainashi watch as she told him what to do, -so we are going after her- he tough for himself as she talked on he caught the words, you will have to fight them to.  He felt a shiver run down his spine, he had never been that good a fighter. True he knew how to survive but a fighter was something he was not. After all, binge his families decoy was something he was a lot more used to than binge a fighter. He looked at Skadi trying to figure out if he was to be the illusion of an injured wolf aging or if he was going to actual fight, she had said the last but he wonder was she the one planning or was Garmr the one pulling strings. He sighed as she  looked out over the edge of the mountains and down op on the forest. Wondering what kind of life the wolves had. Was it hard? Was it easy? Where they weak or strong? Would any of his family die? Would it be bad if any of them did? Hid mind stopped as he realized what he just ben thinking. And for the first time in a long time he felt his thoughts travel of to the dream he once had as a pup.

A perfect pack strong lead by a pair of silver wolves, a kind a loving pair who could keep both ordered and balance whit out the need of brutal force. There pups, some older, others barley a year. He himself a pack member one who was loved and respected. A strong hunter tough lack when it came to fighting, he was the one who helped the pack. But all it was, was an old dream who he forced away as he retuned back to reality. It wasn’t going to happened all he was all he ever be was a tool for garmr to use and then trough away when he broke. It was the harsh reality witch he been trying to suppress almost sins he was old enough to understand his possession his family.  He was the omega, the one who was the others punging back a wolf who was supposed to keep the pace.  Yeah right, like any wolf could keep the piece when first garmr got mad there was no stopping to his anger.

He looked back at Skadi "so when are we leaving?”  he asked as he stood up watching the darker female, waiting for her to leave there temporary den site.  "So we are going to capture Nayeli again? Why exactly do we need that female? I mean its always been Garmr, vail, you and me" he questioned her.

"Speech." -thoughts - 
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive Deceased
Skadi
@Ainashi I'm sorry Skadi is so mean!

She watched him for a long time, feeling her eyes narrow as Ainashi let the minutes stretch out unsaid between them. It was one thing to let Garmr hold things back from her, but she didn't not like the quality in his son. He did not seem pleased by her response and she was waiting for a complaint. Waiting for an opportunity to remind him of how things worked around here. The adults were in charge. Even Skadi could admit her deference to Garmr, but Ainashi was well below her. He walked a fine line between rejection and tolerance. In this moment she couldn't even recognize him as being her son.

Eyes narrows further into slits as his attention returned and he asked a question. She didn't know. Skadi had been pointedly excused from that discussion. The dismissal, and bruising tooth-marks, on her neck still stung. The question was ignored with a flick of silver edged ears, looking away with a soft growl. He stood, the soft noise of his rising catching her attention and turning her head back around watch him. The questions continued to rain down on her and her ears moved again, laying back flat in a clear warning: Shut up.

Finally she stood to meet him, tail arcing with a menacing height. She snapped out, "Because it's our job!" Her teeth meet with a sharp click and she waited a moment, glaring angrily till he quieted. Once the questions had stopped she spoke again, filling in the questions as best she understood them. "Nayeli is like us. Fenrir has marked her and we need her to save wolf-kind. Stated like that it almost sounded like a good thing, the horror hid in the details.