296 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aquene

Of Noble Hearts — Nightingale Palisade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina

OOC: tags - @Ash , @Miccah , @Noble in case you wanna watch

He had found her. Or at least had found a trail that didn't seem to stop and disappear. Noble was close at paw, or so he thought. Even though the scent was achingly stale. If another day had passed he wasn't sure if he would have caught it. The grand regal picks his head up to look a head of himself and search for any danger. He had been searching for so long for his little star. His princess Noble.

Ever since finding her dug out den so long ago, Tokino had been searching whenever he had the time to spare from Minka and the pack. He mostly went out on his own nowadays. That fledgling bird called hope fluttered about in his chest as if trapped by a cage. Even after Kova came home the gray man still held hope for his angel to come home. She had to be alive, and she had to be searching for them still. There was no other option. He felt it in his heart that she was living and breathing.

...and now after all his searching, the Lagina wolf had found a trail. At first he had been surprised to find such a thing out here. He expected it to be like the trace of her scent in the den to disappear after a few wolf paces forward. However it didn't, not yet at least. Those birds, those hopes soared high releasing much worry that had clouded his head in the past few months. Excited like a pup, Kino let his tail wag happily about while stuffing his nose back to the earth. The trail was extremely old, and in some spots it was almost unrecognizable. If he didn't follow it quickly while the snow fell he would likely lose her. Damned be the elements.

Like a mystery without a clue
Minka & Tokino
There is no me if I cannot have you
Played by Ace who has 347 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kjors Sørenson
OOC: Backdated to April 2nd, before he's arrived in Ghastly Wood or made his den.  Quite cranky with his situation, this one.

Displaced.

He was fucking displaced, like some hapless refugee -- perhaps worse still, he was an expatriate and he was abandoned by the woman he sought to call his mate.  Subconsciously, his lips peeled back and exposed his ivory teeth, snarling at the thought of Urotho.  For a time, he thought them simply separated, torn asunder by the chaos that gripped surrounding packs.  He waited, as long as he was able, and then he tore off, into the wilderness and away from the coast, ever away from the coast.  If  he never smelt the tang of salt on the air or tasted the grit of sand in his teeth, it would be too soon.

North, west, east, south – he traveled with no direction, no purpose, only to move onwards to a territory with no memory to haunt his bitter dreams.  The dragon needed to stretch his wings and roar.  It was high time he found a province worthy of his effort to found his kingdom.  His lost Ered would be but a meager shadow in comparison.  When he came upon a land thick with the scent of wolves, many wolves, he knew – knew this was the place to carve out his legacy and finally realize the life that was always meant for a creature so great.

Hungry, achingly hungry and griped with an empty rage, he stormed southward on his quest.  The air nipped at him, and he snarled to himself, so self-absorbed that he almost missed the presence of another wolf.  Golden eye flashing, all his hair stood on edge as he sized up the other creature.  In decent health, heavier, and larger than he was.  A threat.

A snarl ripped free from his throat, tail flagging high in the air as he bared his teeth.  Half-mad in his state, he hissed between clenched teeth.  "Turn back."

Ah ain' playin' t'day.

[Image: honeybadgerace.png]
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Mily won't be putting Miccah in here. @Tokino

While the Hervok would have preferred to remain with his stunning mate, Ash knew that he had business to attend to. It was his goal to look beyond the thickets for his adopted daughter, Rory, and when he circled back, he would meet up with his sister. Thus far, he had no luck, and now he was traveling into a completely new area of the lore that he had never discovered before. It made him slightly excited to know that he was seeing something new, but his joy was crushed when he just happened to run into a familiar scent, one that sent his blood boiling. The brute had always kept his temper, and he was one to easily hold a grudge. The one that he held against Tokino had never wavered, especially since is effected someone he cared deeply for.

Overcome with a sudden sense of anger, Ash's thoughts fled from his mind, his body moving on its own accord to fulfill something that wasn't quite satiated. The man had caused his lover pain and Ash's former training as an assassin was quick to rear its head and demand his attention. Ash's bulky body was quick to follow to trail left by Narimé's uncle traitor. The Hervok would be quick to end this confrontation as soon as possible. He was so trained on Tokino, he hardly noticed the other male in their presence. While Ash could scent the other man, Ash ignored him, this was between the other man and himself. Growling harshly, Ash took a dominant stance, his mossy green eyes piercing into Tokino, "You truly are a filthy bastard... I had hoped that you would be dead by now." The Lagina was...after all, old. Ash had thought that the man would have at least passed on much earlier. Of course, in Ash's world, there never was such luck.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina

Noble's scent taunted him, and Kino was wild with the need to find her. It was just something that he had to do. So far the princess of the blackberry's scent was not ending, but the snow threatened to hide her trail from the gray male. He stumbled forward on frozen paws trying desperately to find her before the pack moved. Once they moved northwards her chances of finding them would become even more slim. Tokino didn't want to give up yet, even if Minka was resolved to quit the search parties. The elder couldn't just let his child go knowing that she was alive out there still most likely starving on her own.

The male didn't even notice the scent of another lacing the air as he concentrated on his daughters scent. It wasn't until the stranger snarled that Tokino yanked himself to a stop and looked upwards. His icy gaze pinned themselves upon a beat up old loner who stood in his path. With the way Noble's scent was going Kino would have to walk right into the stranger who threatened him. Revealing his own white teeth, Tokino growled deeply before another scent bombarded them.

This scent he recognized, and this newcomer was one he would much rather keep away from.

But her scent trail is right there... He thought desperately not knowing that her trail ended in a little creek frozen under the snow just behind Kjors. Even if he did get past the two wolves Kino wouldn't be able to find his darling daughter.

However, he didn't know that. Instead of running from the fight he knew was going to happen Tokino turned about and faced Ash square on. He angled himself so that he could look at either Ash or Kjors to keep an eye on them both. Though Tokino figured that a loner would have the smarts not to get mixed up with two pack wolves fighting it out.

I want no trouble with you Ash. My daughter is missing and I am simply looking for her. He cast the last comment to both Ash and Kjors hoping that the stranger would notice the scent trail he stood upon. What am I thinking really? He's not going to let me go without trouble... Kino mused quietly while returning Ash's threatening stare....and besides you're about the same age as me. Me being old is nothing new, but have you looked at yourself in a puddle lately? Tokino gave Ash an amused smile carefully revealing his teeth to offend the Hervok male.

Like a mystery without a clue
Minka & Tokino
There is no me if I cannot have you

Played by Ace who has 347 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kjors Sørenson
He was being ignored. It was true that Kjors was smaller than your average male. One eye was missing, rendering him significantly less threatening than most aggressive wolves his age – at least on outward appearance. He wore scars like badges of honor, but where he saw them as tales of his survival, others might have read them as symbols of loss or failure. The only scent he carried was his own, without the weight of a companion, rank, or pack. There were several reasons the other wolf might have given him no consideration. It didn't matter which ones actually applied to Tokino, truly, it was simply the matter that he was casually discarded for the arrival of another.

Tipping his head, the loner observed the bright red wolf as he appeared. Older, too, staring down the first wolf with his springtime eyes. What's more, this particular male was quite large, and reeked of his impressive position within a pack. Rolling his ears back, the dragon made no room to move away, instead only pacing out of the immediate zone of potential crossfire. Just the barbs exchanged made it obvious there was history between the two – as restless and hungry as his mood had been, the odds had suddenly been flipped against him. With no history with either male, they could as quickly turn against him as they did each other, and the one-eyed traveler knew he could not fight off two powerful, experienced males in his current state. He'd been wandering too long and eating to little.

Without another word, he turned around stepped forth onto the path.

Exit unless stopped.

[Image: honeybadgerace.png]
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
I am sorry this post sucks. <3

The only thing that Ash truly remembered about Tokino was that he had given his lover a nasty head injury. And it was that image that was flashing through his mind as he stood face to face with the traitor that Nari had once called family. His lips curled back in disgust, a bitter reminder of that horrible day. The one that had wilted his little flower until he had swooped down to nurture it again. The man, however, did not mind. He loved her with every fiber of his being and would continue to do so until the moment he died. Of course, as soon as the thought entered his mind, Tokino made that moment to comment on it. While Ash was getting old, he was still fit, training with Yuka had made its mark on Ash's physique and it had paid off. Fortunately, the loner that had happened across their meeting was quick to deport, allowing Ash's full attention to be focused on the filthy bastard in front of him.

Ash was quick to launch himself at the man, with the intent of knocking him off his paws and hitting his head on a nearby rock, much like he had done to his darling Narimé. While his intent was not to kill but only harm to the point of extreme damage, his anger fueled his adrenaline, wanting to get to the point and quickly. He did not want to stay long. His intent was to find his daughter and Tokino was also standing in the middle of that. Perhaps if he would have been right of mind, Ash would have realized that his former assassin status would be renewed, should his blood lust get the best of him. But it was not a thought he was sitting on as his body moved towards Tokino's.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health