(See All?) Announcements
733 Users Online
Bing, Baidu, Google

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
A problem? He didn't see what was so bad about that. Indru and Ruiko had taken good care of them. And hell well he might have been there once, but he liked his life now. It was nice, was hell nice? Or was this just hell to this wolf without his people? Triell had mixed thoughts, mixed emotions, and his heart sank in his chest. He wasn't standing so tall now, and if he hadn't known what to say before he didn't know what to say now. If the brute had cursed his brothers maybe he would have gone off on an edge or something. This wolf was condeming everyone, and Triell didn't see really understand why. This was how they lived, how they had to live. And what Triell had heard of people, people were the bad awful things of the world.

The boy was worried his comment would be taken rough, and the wolf would deny it or something. No, it was all Triell's fault for not being liked. He took a step back at his rough poke, and he was solemn for a moment. He'd never worried about people, but this whole thing well it was a bit of a blow someone saying how awful he was for being raised by his brothers. Something occured to the boy. Brows furrowed and he gave the wolf a hard look, "If the people like you so much why are you here, instead of with them?"

(This post was last modified: Jan 07, 2013, 08:22 PM by Ice.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
Curve ball.

Completely blindsided, the question was like a smack in the face. For an infinite second, the hulking, furry mass just stood there, staring dumbly down at the heathen. At first, it was if the question wasn't even in the right language. Strange words with horrifying meanings cut at his ears. Kiche was dumbfounded. Then very gradually, things began to make sense. Several more seconds passed, but for some reason the question still made no sense. But that was because Kiche didn't want it to.

<i>"If the people like you so much why are you here, instead of with them?"</i>

No. The biting insinuations that underlined that devil's tone were absolutely untrue. His masters had loved him. They had! He forced the strange, murky thoughts that arose from his subconscious back down into the dark recesses of his mind. <i>No, no, no, NO!</i> It felt as if something had suddenly snapped inside of him. When he opened his eyes —which he hadn't remembered closing— and realized what he saw before him, a heathen, a savage, a <i>monster</i>, he was aware of how stupid he had been to stay here so long talking to it. He... he was. Oh Pangur. <i>He was trying to steal my soul, this whole time!</i>

All of the pent up frustration and anger he had been stifling suddenly escaped from his jaws, throwing themselves at the savage, with reckless abandon. He would pay dearly for his witch craft, for trying to fool Kiche, for trying to make him think that his humans had rejected him. If he could just get a hold of some skin, perhaps his jaws or an ear, he would rip, tear, maim. And he didn't feel like he would ever stop.
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
He could not help asking if this wolf the question, if he was so right and mighty why hadn't his precious people kept him? There was a reason he was out here alone with the rest of the wolves. He was a wolf too! But the boy should have kept in mine the wolf was a stick a dynamite, and the fuse was not long. If there really had been a fuse at all. Either way Triell had struck the spark. He had hit something, and the young lad stood on edge for those seconds while it was the ginger's males turn to be dazed.

Triell was hoping for a better outcome by his proposal, and it turned for the worse. The male was outraged and with open teeth came toward him. His body had been waiting for this spring, and like Marsh had taught him he dodged without even thinking. Keeping his stance wide, his hair bristled along his spine, and his ears pinned to his skull. The black skin curled round his fangs. "Don't blame me! Your a wolf too and no better! You just showed why!" His own fury burned in his words he threw like venom. Triell wasn't the only savage going to hell, least he didn't think so. He stood his ground, not ready to attack the male but dart away.

(This post was last modified: Jan 07, 2013, 08:22 PM by Ice.)
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>mnnn, going to finish it up here. feel free to make another post, though :3</li></ul></span>
"<i>You're a wolf too!</i>"

The accusation stabbed him even deeper. A wolf. Kiche reeled backwards upon hearing such a vile curse word hurled at him. He had never thought of himself as one of these creatures. He was <i>not</i> one of these creatures. They wore masks that made themselves appear to be from the same make as him, but it was all lies. Kiche was <i>not</i> one of them. He <i>couldn't</i> be one of them. Kiche loved God, and while he had sinned, he had never committed acts as despicable as these hellions. Kiche hauled himself back to his feet, snarling all the while. "<b>You liar! You're a dirty savage and a fucking liar!</b>"

Everything hurt. From the depths of his soul, all Kiche could feel was pain and rage and confusion. No matter how much he shook his head, he could not shake the dark thoughts that claimed his mind. He felt very dirty. "<b>Liar!</b>" he called, "<b>Liar!</b>" His voice was ragged, broken, horse as he screamed into the face of the wolf. Horrified and agonized, Kiche could no longer bear to stand here before this awful, vile creature who told such nasty lies. Wildly, he tossed his body around and turned tail, tearing up the ground underneath him, desperate to escape the bloody lies. He was not a wolf.

Or was he?
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2011, 10:51 PM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
ooc; thanks for the thread. :-) sounds good i don't want the boys getting hurt.

Chest was puffed, and he was sure every bit of his hair was on end. He was waiting for the wolf to start ripping into him, but instead he yielded away as if the words had pierced him. About time. Triell didn't need to get in another brawl especially with a maniac. Was he a magnetic for danger? Or did he need to keep his tongue in his head more? He wasn't sure, but he stared the other down while he threw his own colorful language. A liar? Triell knew he wasn't a liar, but that wasn't his problem. That wolf must live longs days denying the very cores of his being. And briefly the young Tainn felt pity for him. How did he survive? Did he get along with anyone? Probably not, no wonder he held onto whoever this Pangur and God were.

Triell snorted, giving a low grunt. "Believe what you wish, but you can't fight what you are!" A low growl of anger rumbled in his chest, as the wolf came near calling him a liar this time at his face. But instead of trying to attack Triell he fled, and the young Tainn was happy to see him go. But he to had much to think over. A weary snort he gave a hard look to the fleeing figure, once he was sure he was gone he to made his exit.
{end}

(This post was last modified: Jan 07, 2013, 08:23 PM by Ice.)