621 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chaos

We'll go down in history — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 9 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexynik Cryfton
For @Ash and/or @Narimé

The great expanse of flat ground covered by tall grasses was very different from the enormous lake Alex had come from. Well, at first she had presumed it was flat, but after stumbling over a burrow and falling flat onto her face, she decided that maybe it wasn't that flat after all. "You've gotta admit, soulless or not, that was funny," Nunzaseor snickered. The Cryfton Girl clenched her jaws together, fighting back the urge to respond with a snarky comment. He always knew the best ways to get on her nerves, but she supposed it was good practice on learning how to keep her tongue still. "Practice makes perfect," Asaparael hummed softly, causing a smile to emerge on Alex's maw. Yes, she supposed so. It would also help for when she was meeting with the leaders of a pack on the topic about joining them. That had been her goal for a while now, but she had only come across the borders of one pack so far, and they hadn't seemed too friendly so she decided to pass and continue on her way.

It wasn't loneliness that spurred her to join a pack, she had her two guardians for companionship, and she was always a bit of a recluse anyways. No, it was the constant worries and fears of something happening to her that made her unable to hunt or fend herself, but if she was in a pack then she had others to look out for her. Padding through the tall grasses, Alex absently listened to Asaparael and Nunzaseor bicker about the pros and cons of pack life ("But you can put the blame on others!", "You can meet another wolf every day and make them laugh or smile."). She wasn't sure how long she had been travelling, but soon the Cryfton Girl could smell the rich aroma of a pack border up ahead. Ears pricking, she broke into an easy lope, somewhat eager to reach the border so she could call out for one of the leaders. Pausing just shy of the border, Alex tipped her head back and let out a call, before sitting back on her haunches and waiting patiently for someone to arrive.

368 words
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Crappypost is crappy sorry  ><
Narime could feel that odd sensation in her lower belly.. Or rather in that place somewhere lower than her belly, she wasn't sure if it was her stomach that pups grew in or not, but it seemed that way. Having had a bad first time pregnancy with Yuka, Titan, and Malia, Narime hoped that this one would go smoother. So far she didn't feel at all sick, and the only signs that showed she was carrying were the usual ones. Her scent had changed, her mood too had switched from aggressive to calm loving, and lastly she was beginning to gain a bit of weight despite the heavy winter fur beginning to shed from her body.

Ash was a near constant presence around her now. Though she had managed to slip away for a moment. Nari, unlike her troubling sons, absolutely loved when those she trusted and loved hovered over her. Perhaps it was because she was an attention hog, but Nari couldn't deny that she liked having others around looking at her. So in a way Ash's over protective behavior was greatly appreciated on her end.

Right now the silver she wolf was headed towards her border. She was rather content to just let the world go by and do whatever it pleased outside of her borders, but with pack tensions at an all time high, Nari couldn't just forget about keeping up her own border patrols. Especially when there were so little members within the pack. A helper or two would be great, but only if they planned on staying with her.

The gray she wolf pads closer and closer before she quickly realizes that another wolf was near her border. First thing she notes is the scent, and secondly the sight of the pretty she wolf. Nari tests the air with her keen nose and figures out a little bit of the stranger. Nari notes that she's a lone female who was not pregnant, but at the tag end of her heat cycle. The woman also had the smells of moss, wind, grasses, and earth upon her coat; as if she had been traveling far and wide across the land. Quickly Nari changes direction to intercept the stranger cloaked in tawny gray hues.

"Who are you and what is your business near my territory?"

Nari says simply and without emotion as she slows to a stop before the stranger. She didn't press her dominance on the loner as long as they kept a clam head and acted neutral or submissive. With her being pregnant and stating that this was her territory Nari figured that they might guess that she was an alpha. S she saw no need to push her position on this stranger. That was how confident she felt about her position.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2015, 07:27 PM by Serach.)

Inactive No Rank
Alexynik Cryfton
It was fine, TABs <3 :)

Alex didn't have to wait long for someone to arrive as soon a blue eyed, grey pastel coloured and frankly large she wolf appeared from within the pack territory. Inhaling through her nose, she picked out the pack aroma on the female's body, as well as the scent of a pregnant female. Immediately her body language became more submissive as she realized this female must be one of alphas; tail tucking beneath her, ears twitching back and body lowering a couple of inches closer to the ground. "What is the point of submitting to her if she already knows she's in a more powerful position than you?" Nunzaseor grumbled. Alex briefly closed her eyes, sending out a hopeful prayer to Asaparael to keep him under check for the duration of the interaction. "I'll try my best, Dearie."

Glancing up at the greyscale female from her lowered position, Alex swallowed once before speaking in a soft tone. "My name is Alexynik Cryfton, though I'm more commonly known as Alex. I'm here because I wish to join your pack. I've been travelling for a long time, and I want to settle down among wolves that I will hopefully be able to call my friends and family." She quickly looked back down at her paws after she finished speaking, her fur prickling in embarrassment. She tended to ramble on a bit if she was feeling nervous, but all that she had said had been true. Hopefully the leading female would notice that she was speaking the truth, because she was tired of the constant travelling.

262 words
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
@Alexynik

The woman was playing this game correctly so far. Narime noted her lowered stance with sparkling blue eyes before letting a soft smile appear on her black rimmed lips. The lone woman gave her name, a strange sounding one that caught Nari's curiosity almost immediately within its grasp. The next words from Alexynik's maw caused Nari's eyes to narrow onto the mid sized females slender form. One side of the Lagina she wolf thought lowly of the Alex woman trying to join her pack. She didn't trust the womans words, nor any promises she might make to them. One large part of Narime didn't want to continue this conversation. Instead it wanted to growl and chase the she wolf off. Nari would only truly trust her family now, what with her faith in wolf kind being blemished by betrayal upon betrayal.

However...

Another smaller side of Nari recognized that her pack was failing. It was small, and despite her son Yuka now being considered a full member Nari knew that she did not have enough trusted wolves by her side to keep the pack strong. She needed more wolves in case Cut Rock River did something they would regret. Hell, she would need more wolves simply to look after her when she was really fat hormonal and potentially sick from pregnancy. Though Nari hoped her second time around wouldn't have her regurgitating meals up all over the territory this year.

Slowly a smile crept up onto Nari's muzzle as she looked over Alexynik.

" My name is Narime Lagina, alpha of Whisper Caverns pack. "

She introduced herself while allowing that alluring smile to flee from her muzzle. Now, only a serious look masked her silver face.

"The pack has room for you, and should you prove yourself a trusted ally to us you may well learn to call us family... "

Narime spoke calmly while walking a few steps around the she wolf. The woman was young, and perhaps might make a good friend for @Yuka to run with. Though Nari wasn't sure if he would appreciate a pretty she wolf intruding upon his chores to chat with him.

"What skills would you be able to bring to this pack? What are you good at? Or what would you like to do if you don't have a job in mind already?"

Narime eyes the stranger hungrily. She wanted her pack to be strong. However, did this she wolf have what it takes to be a whisper wolf?
(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2015, 03:00 AM by Narimé.)

Inactive No Rank
Alexynik Cryfton

The Cryfton Girl kept her head lowered and gaze firmly fixed on the grey coloured female's paws, eager to present herself in the best way she could, but also slightly nervous of doing something wrong and getting chased away before she could even get the chance to join the pack. Her ears rotated slightly forwards to catch the woman's words as she began to speak, first introducing herself as Narimé Lagina, and she hesitantly and swiftly glanced up at her face for a brief second. The serious expression on Narimé's face was chilling, but she held her ground and forced her body to not quiver. Sometimes a good leader was a stern leader, after all. As the woman continued to speak, she began to walk a few steps around Alex, her words calm, but her tone firm and almost guarded. "This woman is caustic. I like her," Nunzaseor butted in, earning him a silent chitter of laughter from Alex within her mind. Yes, of course he did. But his words made her feel a lot better about her situation.

"I will try my best in being, and proving myself faithful to you and your pack, Miss Narimé," Alex said, a hopeful tone to her words. She always did her best to stick to what she told others, and if she was going to be a part of this pack, then she needed to make sure she kept her promises whenever possible. "I left my old pack before I could start any training, but I do like to run. I can hunt small prey fairly easily and I have a good eye for spotting things." The Cryfton Girl listed all the things that she knew she could do to a good standard, and was silent for a few moments as she thought about what role she would like to gain once her trust was earned. "I understand that you may not trust me enough to give me a role immediately, Miss Narimé, but I would like to try and gain either the hunting or the scout role in the future, if I am allowed to." Alex could practically feel the surge of happiness from Asaparael as she finished speaking, knowing that the Angel was proud of her being so formal and to the point. All it took was a bit of practice. She waited silently for a response from the grey female.

401 words
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Attempting to look a little more relaxed, Narime rolled her shoulders once before breathing a sigh. The girl spoke about her skills which included hunting and scouting, and Nari couldn't help but let her maw twitch upwards into a smile. A fellow hunter, even one in training was greatly appreciated by the gray woman. Nari had been the lead hunter in the willow pack, and continued to lead hunts within her own pack. However all of her old hunting partners were gone. Nari very much liked the idea of having another she wolf to head out and hunt with. The silver woman hadn't had a real hunting companion in quite a long time.

A scout was also needed, but in less demand than a hunter. Nari had experience scouting as well for her old pack. Now perhaps she could pass on what she knew to this young she wolf.

"I can help you train in both roles if you wish, for my experience is greatest in hunting and scouting. However you'll have to train with me a bit before I officially give you a role. That is... If you still want to join? "

Nair raised her brow expectantly and readied herself to cloak the she wolf in her own scent. However she wasn't quite done testing the newcomer yet.

"I would ask you to take an oath to me before I fully accept you. For I have had many betrayals among my previous pack mates and do not wish to further that record. "

Narime paused waiting for the female to answer her previous question before announcin the oath Alexynik would have to take. After this, the she wolf would be able to proudly call herself a Whisper Caverns wolf.

Inactive No Rank
Alexynik Cryfton

Alex's tail swished back and forth happily when the grey female spoke of helping her train for either the hunting role or the scouting role. That meant she had the approval of the leader to go ahead and aim for it, rather than have to prove herself before even trying to get the role. "Yes, I would still like to join, Miss Narimé," She said quietly, raising her head a bit so she could look at the grey female. Her body language had become more relaxed than before, maybe even a bit expectant as she spoke once more about Alex needing to take an oath before she was allowed to join. She could guess that if she didn't take the oath then the only remaining option would be her being chased away. "Seems a little tedious, taking an oath, doesn't it?" The Devil on her shoulder quipped, earning him a partly silent rumble from the Cryfton Girl. It was only after the sound escaped her that she froze briefly, hoping that the grey woman hadn't heard her. That would not go down well.

Slowly looking up, Alex glanced at Narimé's face, the tip of her tongue poking out of her maw as she digested the information she had been given. To take an oath would be like making a promise, and she never liked to break a promise. But on the other hand it meant she'd be able to join the pack. "You can do it. You deserve happiness," Asaparael said in an encouraging tone. The Cryfton Girl let a small smile cross her face, head bobbing up and down in a nod. She would do it. "I will take the oath, and I hope that once I join your ranks I can show you that I will remain loyal to you and the rest of your pack." Her words had a hopeful tone as she spoke. She then waited silently with bated breath, curious as to what the oath would be.

332 words
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
@Alexynik My last post for tonight <3 The ever important join thread

Satisfied by the tawny gray she wolf's answer, Narime pushes her chin upward and looks to the sky. She hoped what she was doing wouldn't come back to bite her as things usually did. Accepting Minka and Tokino into the pack had bitten her in the arse more than once, as well as a few other betrayers who had promised to stay by her side. This one, she hoped to whatever gods or spirits there were, would be a good choice.

Lowering her blue orbs once more to the she wolf Nari let a small smile flicker to her lips. Her face was serious despite the vaguely friendly smile that was placed upon it. However her demeanor had changed from defensive and tense to a more relaxed and friendly one. Though she still kept herself raised for the purposes of delivering the oath to which Alexynik would hopefully obey.

"This oath is this." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I will uphold the rules of the pack, and further myself within its ranks to keep the pack strong... I will defend my friends and family here as if they were my own blood, but I will not kill any pack member in order to further myself...I will not question an order from my leaders and I will take orders from both alphas, but your orders will take precedent...  " Narime finished then, not sure if what she was giving was an oath or the rules, but refrained from looking as if she had no idea what she was coming up with. Instead she looked calm and cool while looking at Alexynik hoping that the she wolf would finish by repeating what she had said.

Narime could only hope that Ash wouldn't mind her orders being taken and followed over his as she had been the one to found this pack, and she had been there for years afterward. The Narime of the past might have thought this unfair to Ash, but the somewhat evil Narime of now had no trouble putting this bit in the oath.

It was because she always asked herself what if...

What if Ash disappeared like Sloane did? Or what if war did break out? What if Ash's anger got the best of him? Nari wouldn't let his troubling anger problems cause issues or tension within the pack should he try to order their subordinates to do something she thought was wrong.

(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2015, 02:38 AM by Narimé.)

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Alexynik Cryfton

Glancing up at the large grey female, the Cryfton Girl listens silently as her soon to be leader begins to speak the oath that she would have to recite back, excitement slowly rising up within her. This was it, she would finally have a home after so long of being constantly on the move. Her ears twisted forward eagerly to catch each and every single word the female spoke, making sure that when she repeated it back she'd would not make a mistake. First impressions, after all. "I still don't see the point in this..." Nunzaseor muttered under his breath, earning an irritated snarl from Asaparael. Alex's mouth pulled back in a slight frown at their antics, but when Narimé stopped speaking her attention returned fully to the grey female who seemed to be waiting for her to repeat the oath.

Opening her jaws, she began to recite back the oath to Narimé, her body practically quivering with excitement. "I will uphold the rules of the pack, and further myself within its ranks to keep the pack strong..." she began with a purposeful tone in her voice, hoping that the grey female could see that she truly meant what she was saying. "I will defend my friends and family here as if they were my own blood, but I will not kill any pack members in order to further myself..." Alex paused for a moment to gather all her thoughts together and to still her nerve-wracked (with excitement and maybe just a touch of nervousness) body before continuing. "I will not question an order from my leaders and I will take orders from both alphas, but your orders will take precedent..." Once finished, the Cryfton Girl looked at Narimé with hopeful eyes, tail tip twitching back and forth as she fought against the urge to let her happiness and eagerness take hold.

312 words