(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

This was suppose to be the day you kissed me — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
He had been silent but diligent in his duties since the scramble with Nova. Perhaps it was for the best though. It had allowed him to feel better about eyeing the other ladies when Nova may not be watching. He had even found his eye wandering over his older alpha, Nina. She was a strong beautiful woman who had managed to snag his attention. Perhaps that's why this day he found himself trying to seek out her presence.

Making his way to the heart of the pack lands, where most would gather, he found himself a bit tense. He didn't want to wait too long so he let out a short quick howl asking for @Nina and Nina alone. Taking a seat he waited stoically for his lead female to make her presence known. Hopefully she could make time for him in her possibly busy schedule. If not he wouldn't see that wrong and go back to his duties of covering borders and trying to fill the caches the best he could. With all this snow, and the recent snow storm, he didn't know how much more he could keep filling their caches. Secret Woodlands needed to make it through the winter, no, they would make it through the winter. With two strong alphas and a tough build of members the pack would strive well. Camio was sure of it.

Digging his paw into the dirt he let his tthoughs chew on his brain. Although he remembered that he had to keep his eyes open for whenever the older woman may enter the area.
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The alpha had been quite busy the past few days, going into a panic when she realized one of her beloved sons was missing. Pacem had apparently strayed from the borders, a bit too long for Nina's liking, sending her into a frenzy. As a mother who had already lost one and had two others who had wandering minds, she had hoped that her second litter would be more willing to stay closer to home. The lady should not have been surprised though, Hollow had also been extremely loyal. Their father had certainly enjoyed traveling though and Nina couldn't blame her children for wanting to know what was out there. Currently, she tried to find a reason not to worry and luckily, one of her new subordinates was giving her an opportunity to distract herself.

She had been pacing around in herbal storage, thinking about her second son, when a call had echoed through her territory, summoning her to them. Her ears pricked, the voice unfamiliar to her and within her territory. Finding it her duty to get to know her subordinates. Moving out of her storage area, the woman moved like a phantom through her territory, easily avoiding thorns and other harmful things that littered the thicket's floor. It wasn't long before the golden beauty found the man that had called her, his paws silently bringing her into the clearing, the man's back facing her. Without thought of startling him, Nina spoke with ease, "Is there something I can help you with, Camio?" She pulled the name from the pack of her mind, remembering how Koda had addressed him and the trouble-maker, Nova. She had not been pleased with the way the little girl had treated her superiors and had made a note in her head to make the subordinate work harder for a role, if she choose to specialize in one. For right then, Nina made it her goal to concentrate on this male, figuring he had called her for a reason.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora

The voice of the older woman, who he was dying to see appeared behind him. He would have jumped into a protective stance had the voice not belonged to Nina.

Listening to her ask what he needed he offered a charming smile as he positioned to face her fully. "Nina, looking stunningly beautiful as always." Flicking his tail his head dipped slightly in respect for the higher ranking woman.

"Firstly, I would like to apologize for Nova's behavior at the meeting. I had a talk with her and that will not certainly be happening again." The way he spoke about Nova clearly said he had some ill against her. Unlikely of him to speak about her in such a way but it was called for. "I wish also to talk about more pack manners, that is of you're in the mood for serious pack ordeals. We could always get to know each other if that seems better at the moment." His tone was rather stoic and serious but somewhere a softness laced his words.

Looking down at her paws he wondered if he should say one more thing. Deciding it couldn't hurt he went for it. "We could also discuss pack manners first then move onto getting to know each other?" The Zamora's serious voice now held a twinge of curiosity to it. His third and final option sounded best to him but alas he would allow the emerald eye woman decide what she wanted to do. Truly he was fine with anything. He just needed the "okay" and or acceptance of his ideas from Nina.

"Speech."

table by Grey / 2014
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2015, 03:03 AM by Camio.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The boy was quick to turn in her direction and she stared at him full on, ready to find out what this meeting was about. His greeting was a shock to her and it showed in her slight cock of an eyebrow. She was certainly not use to such compliments, specially considering that only those words had been uttered from both Koda and Hollow's lips. She preferred to keep it that way. Flattery would get him no where. However, his next words held a certain amount of interest for her. She had certainly noticed Nova's lack of respect for her superiors and had made a mental note to not allow the girl to get off on an easy streak. There was no way that Nina was going to let the girl earn a respectable role within the pack unless she worked like hell. Such insubordinate was not tolerated. To his words, the alpha spoke, her voice flat, "While, I appreciate your acknowledgement of her wrongdoings...I would prefer it to be her to apologize to me and those she had wronged. Insubordinance that she clearly showed will not be tolerated in my family...and should she do so again, your friend will not be welcome to stay here any longer." She made her voice final, making it clear that she was finished discussing that certain matter with him.

His next request was much more direct and the second much more personal. While she had no qualms about getting to know her pack mates better, there was a certain suggestiveness in his tone that the Hervok didn't like. She, however, ignored it and responded, her voice holding a much lighter tone, "Of course, I would enjoy getting to know you...but I would like to know of pack matters first, those tend to be quite important." She made herself comfortable, waiting for the boy to respond to her. She needed to know if there was a threat nearby or if this conversation was something completely different entirely. Hopefully, this would be over quick, so she could get some information about him and then be on her way.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
@Nina couldn't have made it more clear. Clearly Nova would have to fix this mess up herself. Bottom line. That conversation was dead now it seemed. Fine by the Zamora male's standards. Now it was time to move onto the next topic. His leader had addressed her interest in pack doings first, fully understandable Camio thought. Alphas were suppose to be worried about pack doings first and not personal affairs.

"Well, I'm unfamiliar with your rules on breeding. I thought I would ask for your permission first. Should I choose to breed this year I would like your blessing on doing it in your pack..or have your acceptance on leaving to breed." The male paused allowing his female alpha to take in what was just said. Of course he also had another thing to say. "I wish to not leave on ill terms, I hope you understand." It was a small and simple request, or so he thought. Hopefully Nina would understand. She was much older and surely understood that Camio (along with many others) would have the drive to breed. That's just the way things were in nature.

Waiting for her acceptance or rejection was a bit of a painful task. His face was kept calm but his chest was tight and his stomach was in knots. He had already talked to Nova about children...and he would hate to break her heart by telling her no. While the Zamora was sure that they would breed no matter what he just felt strange doing it without some sort of consent from his alphas. He knew better then to go around pissing wolves who would likely prove to be helpful.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

When Camio had asked about business, Nina had fully been expecting him to ask her about his role and his placement in the pack. No one in their right minds, who had just joined the pack a week or two ago, should have asked if they could breed. Perhaps the rules of the pack...sure, but permission to breed within, or at least to go out of the pack and lay claim to their unlawful right was unheard of. She took a calming breath, not wanting to completely go crazy on the younger boy. The question that he asked just seemed to be the most popular one with Nina, at least. So she remained silent from several seconds, allowing an alarming amount of calm to settle over her before she answered the boy.

When she did answer though, her voice was eerily calm and almost silent, her words biting, "No, breeding is only a given privilege to the alphas of the pack. Whoever breeds within the pack that is not an alpha is banished, and those who leave and show they have no self control are no longer welcomed back. If you plan on breeding with your friend I suggest you leave before something happens that we will all regret." The beautiful woman left the threat hanging in the thickets, allowing her domain to point their weapons dangerously close to Camio's throat. This matter was resolved and now she felt no pull to learn more about her "pack mate." So with this thought in mind, she flicked her tail in parting and slipped into the shadows of the thicket, just like the ghost that she was becoming.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
Not too worried on getting LP, shall we just archive?

Her words gave a rather soothing threat that left Camio's hackles rising. Looking at the emerald eyed woman the Zamora male gave a soft grunt. "Then I wouldn't expect seeing me and my - friend - around here come breeding time, Miss @Nina." Flicking his tail behind him it seemed that both Camio and Nina's social time was done. Nothing left to say after that one question? Such a shame but the copper eyed male assumed it was for the best.

Without a second thought the Zamora also slipped away. Perhaps to tell Nova what they must do come breeding time - if they wanted their hides that was. He knew his young bride would understand. So off his earthy form slipped. Into the thickets to warn his lover.

-FADE?-"Speech."