(See All?) Announcements
549 Users Online
Google, Riven, Bing, Alarick

we are but marvel superheroes — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall

It would seem that Skoll had done his research. He had covered his tracks and kept undercover, taking Piety with him and hiding from the rest of the family. Not only that, but the prince had made sure to be responsible about it all. He was taking care of her, catching fresh game when he could while carrying out his duties as a loyal Willow Ridge subordinate. The Leader now wondered just how many knew of his step-son's little misdeed; surely @Morganna might have caught a whiff of it, being closer to her brother than anyone else.

Angier huffed, the little thicket coming to mind after he had a moment to count the landmarks by memory and realize just where Skoll was talking about. It was a humble little place, constructed from a lopsided willow whose boughs swayed off to the side and a very invasive young black hawthorn plant - the perfect place to hide... a location only Skoll could put to use.

"Good," was the only thing he could manage to say in response to the prince's comment about keeping his pregnant companion fed and well looked after. "Tell no one," he shrugged after some time, "I'm sure it'll all come to light at th' pack meeting soon enough an' yer mother will find out sooner or later." He pointed with his muzzle towards the darkness beyond and spun around, "Go. Hunt. Stay outta sight an' keep doin' what yer doin'."

He made his retreat, obviously not wanting to linger about any longer than he should, lest the lad decided to spin one more web of lies around him. He had already promised to the boy that he would do what he could and that... was that. Their little talk was over and Angier had heard enough. "G'night Skoll."

(Angier fade.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

Resentment prickled on his tongue as he looked at Angier. The prince nodded sternly to agree that he wouldn't tell anyone. Maybe, for once, the Leader was right and the decision to not tell anyone (until it was too late) was the best one for all parties that would be involved in this little incident. "Go. Hunt. Stay outta sight an' keep doin' what yer doin'." were the next set of instructions and Skoll readily obeyed. He stepped over to his right and began to walk away as if nothing had happened at all.

At his back the Lyall also took his leave but not without a proper farewell, "G'night Skoll."

As soon as Skoll tried to plaster a smile on his face, it left his muzzle. It was probably better that he didn't smirk in his superior's face. He looked over his own shoulder at the tawny man, his lips in a simple line and his pale eyes plain without any trace of emotion that might lead Angier to believe that his step-son was not the grateful sort, "Good night, Angier."

He returned his eyes forward and began to walk through the willows, careful to keep an ear pointed to the side in case Angier decided to take back what had been proposed. The further he walked, though, the chances of such an occurrence decreased until the worry was no more and it was just the prince and his thoughts in the middle of the night. This would be just another defining moment their relationship - his and Angier's - and Skoll could only hope that he would not be stabbed in the back for wanting something good in his life. Just this once.

(Fade.)

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away