476 Users Online
Google, Bing, Galen, Viorel

From distant lands (M) — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
No Worries

It seemed that luck was on Kajika’s side that particular morning because as he was conversing with the Prince a doe and her family happened to come into their vicinity. Now they were close on her trail and the smell from her injury was very strong, that would make it easier to catch her. Kajika figured that she would not be able to hold out for very long on that leg. Finally he caught up with his companion after he’d bolted of to catch their prey and now was a very short discussion about what who she cut her off, “I think it should be you,” he told the lighter male. After all he was a bit smaller and that offered a little more speed and beside if the other cut her off then Kajika could use his large size to bring her down.

However that plan sort of went down the river when she suddenly cut into what seemed to be a dried up creek bed. From some distance off Kajika noticed Chemical slow before approaching the area where the Doe disappeared slowly. He chose to stay back a bit just in case she got past his companion. Every muscle in his body was ready for whatever fast movement he would need to accomplish when give the signal and that signal happened to be the other calling to him that she was in fact heading his way. When Kajika saw her come up through the brush he pounced in front over causing her to quickly change direction, “She’s coming back to you,” he called as he pushed her back down into the creek bed where he and Chemical could surround her and hopefully take her down.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2015, 06:26 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Posted with logitech keyboard & phone. Sorry for any and all mistakes. I will be posting like this for a long time to come...)

Chemical hesitated before jumping down into the ditch gracefully at his parnter's words. He pushed off the ledge, front legs hitting the rough ground. His soil colored paws ached a little from the contact, pain shooting up to his muscled shoulders. Thankfully it ws only minor and his reaction was but a mere wincing followed by a quiet grunt.

Turning his furry hind end to face the dead end wall he waited crouched, muscles coiled and ready to spring foward. The light brown doe dashed back into the creek bed and froze at the sight before her, injured leg exsposed to @Kajika . Chem  stared at her analazing the seemingly tricky situation, and found that for the moment she had no where to go. Things were looking good. The walls around them were too steep for climbing and the other wolf was hot on her tail.

He smirked barking at her, the doe stepping backwards nervously. Then with little thought the Romance heir barrled forward with all of his weight, clasped his jaws tightly around whatever he could grab and refused to let go. He shook his massive head back and forth, growls filling the once filled with happy chirping air. Today, at this very spot, an animal would meet a rather cruel ending to life.

(5/8 needed post for hunting finished.)
(This post was last modified: Jun 01, 2015, 06:42 PM by Chemical.)
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
No Worries, I've been there too.

Once the doe had turned back the way she'd come and back into Chemical ' s grasp Kajika had charged I'm the same direction.  When he reached the place where she'd gone down into the creek bed he quickly prepared the jump then took it landing with a soft thud in the dirt behind where his companion had the deer cornered.  Kajika smiled at the thought that he would soon be feasting on deer meat for the first time in a long time.  Cautiously he moved into position beside Chemical though he was prepared to jump this way or that should the doe take one last ditch effort to save her life.

The dark male did not think she would considering her current state and already botched attempt.  Suddenly from beside him the lighter male had burst forward and had grabbed a hold of the deer.  Kajika didn't say anything this time.  The deer was cornered and all that was left to do was to take her down.  It was probably the best thing for her anyway with that leg being as infected as it was.  So with that thought he charged forward, her injured leg was exposed to him so that was the part that he grabbed in order to keep her from bolting from them.

He was hungry so didn't want to take the chance of her getting away once more. They may not be able to corner her a second time. As his jaws clamped around long part of her leg he couldn't help the thought that this meal would hold him for a while.  It would also mean that he would not have to worry do much about finding food and instead concentrate on what he had come to Relic Lore to do.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jul 04, 2015, 04:36 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Feel free to kill the doe in your next post)

(Should this be M for gore?)

Chem released with his grasp with a final shake, roughly twisting the chunk of meat about. Satisfaction filled him as he stepped back with greedy eyes to take in the scene for a brief pause, his partner had hold of her injured leg. Hopelessly she attempted to jerk away from @Kaijika , tugging with the little force she had left. Then he looked at the freshing gaping wound on her chest. Thick blood steadily dripped to the ground to puddle in the dirt or streaked crimson down her long, shaking, front legs. Her fur was stained with her own life source and with all the misery this brought, her expression held severe pain. Brown orbs dark with the thoughts of death, her time on earth very possibly flashing before her, with the simple question of why it had to end like this. He swallowed his guilt, taking any heart he had with it, down into the pit of his belly.

Chemical growled lunging for her side, swiftly barreling into her, and with the other wolf's hold, she lost balance toppling over. With hardly any fight left in her she huffed out of exhaustion before panicked hooves thrashed and she squirmed about helplessly. Grimacing the Romance heir once more rushed at their prey, this time to go forward and rip open the delicate skin enclosed with intestines and other goodies. White blades cut into the animal, a bloodied muzzle stuffing itself inside of her fully to grasp whatever he could. Though faintly, the deer was still alive as he pulled her insides outside with a blood curdling cry of victory. They won.

High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
You might want to.

Kajika could feel the doe trying to tug herself away from him but she was losing her strength fast and his grasp on her leg was too strong for her to get away.  The doe was growing weaker by the moment from the blood loss through the wound in her chest, she was down and she wasn’t going to be getting back up.  That thought allowed Kajika to drop the grip he had on her leg without worry that she might bolt again.  What sealed the fact was that Chemical had moved to her abdomen and ripped it open. Kajika felt a moment of mercy for the doe and the pain that she must be feeling so moved to her front and grabbed her neck around her wind pipe to end her life in the quickest way he knew how.

He felt in that moment more than he had the entire time they had been bringing the doe down that the lighter male had a lot to learn about hunting.  Though he didn’t feel bad about the doe losing her life to serve as their nourishment as that was the way things were and she was better off than suffering from her leg would till it eventually killed her there was also a respect that should be had for the animals that gave them life.  When he was certain the creature was done suffering Kajika moved in to share in the feast that now laid before them starting with the wound on her chest.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2015, 12:56 AM by Kajika.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance

Chemical paid little attention to the others whereabouts at he split the contents of the stomach on his pelt. Green grassy mixture splashing onto his dark fur, a sickening scent filling flared nostrils. He gaged at first, but hunger took control as the beast ripped into the meat of the prey's hide. Sharp tinted teeth snagging the tough flesh of the olden doe in rapid, thoughtless, bites. Every piece he swallowed was with haste and no care to the taste or chance of making him puke from the speedily intake. It wasn't long before he moved to picking at the ribs and breaking the bones for marrow, chewing on the sharp edges. The prize held between two large paws as he gnawed peacefully. An ear would occasionally flicker from flies that had been attracted by their successful kill.

"Kaijika, I should probably go take a bath. Do you mind guarding our meal alone while I do so?" The filthy, smelly, boy rose with a bloodied maw pointed in the Tallis's yearling's way. A crimson smile spread across his friendly, yet darkly colored, features. His voice was calm and happy, few worries floating within now that his belly was full. A tail wagged behind him per usual with it's steady sway back and forth, repeating like a broken record of sorts. His steel eyes didn't stare rudely at the boy, and instead he trained them on a patch of bloodied fur. If that was even acceptable? He wasn't sure, but an attempt at kindness was nicer than a challenge.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Once the doe had passed and Kajika was able to settle down to enjoy a meal that would hopefully hold him for a few days at least he couldn’t wait to sink his teeth into the flesh that he had been craving since he’d left his birth pack.  Chemical had fortunately ripped a hole into the doe’s chest that allowed him to start there without having to tear through her hide.  Any thoughts of his hunting companion were put aside as the marbled male concentrated on the feast at hand.  He intended to eat his fill and if possible take something for later, surely there would be plenty for them both to do so.  Being as hungry as he was he forgot manners and ripped at the neck muscles, chewing eagerly and no doubt getting blood all over his dark pelt.

It wasn’t until the Prince’s voice reached his ears that he became conscious of the fact that he wasn’t alone with his meal.  He had to finish his mouthful before he could reply but he finally did stating, “No go ahead I’m sure there will be plenty left when you get back.”  Kajika did not intend on letting anyone take his and Chemical’s prize from them.  Especially when it was a meal that he did not get very often and he meant to enjoy every last bit of it.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jul 16, 2015, 10:15 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Sorry so late! Maybe we can wrap this up now vs dragging it out? We might not be able to collect lp though...)

Nodding and chuckling the large wolf turned from the other and headed to rid himself of filth and smell alike. The chocolate boy had ate enough to fill his abdomen to the brim of complete satisfaction, and didn't mind if @Kajika ate more than his fair share. Even if he were to consume that much there'd be scraps and bones left over. Plus, could one wolf really it all of that? Chemical had his doubts as he meandered about Turtleback Island.

Plain steel gems took in the land in awe, a smile upon his maw, for as the trees parted a sunset revealed itself...had time really gone by that fast? Gold, orange, and red painted upon a blue canvas with small clouds dotted about. Sighing happily Chem stepped into the cool afternoon water and hurriedly cleansed himself. The other yearling deserved to see the beauty before the Romance heir as well, for they had both worked equally as hard to take down the doe....

The bright flaming sphere had almost set by the time Chemical had returned his companion, “Beautiful out there, if you want to go see it before the moon rises.” He hinted with a casual grin and lowered to the hard ground to rest weary paws, “Perhaps we could spend tonight together, and depart in the morning? Probably safer that way...” He suggested, but not really for the phrase 'safety in numbers'. Even the most rouged loner grew lonely and in need of socialization after a while...
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
No worries.  I think that would be fine.

Kajika meant to get his fill of the meal that they had managed to bring down together, it was nice to have the chance to eat deer once more.  As his companion announce that he was going to go and clean himself off Kajika acknowledged him before returning to his meal.  He knew that he would never be able to eat all of the meat that was there and thought that perhaps there might be some left over that they both could have breakfast.

In the time that Chemical was gone Kajika had managed to satisfy his hunger and then some so that when the chocolate male did return stating how beautiful it was he gave a nod.  “It’s one of the reason’s I like this place so much,” he told his new friend.  Kajika had also taken noticed that despite his best efforts he had not been successful in keeping his meal off of him.  “I think that I will have that look and clean myself up at the same time.”

Just before he was going to go off and do just that Chemical surprised him with his suggestion of them spending the night together.  Kajika didn’t have to think long about it with a nod he stated, “I think that is a good idea, I know of a place close by that would make a nice denning spot for the night but I think I should get cleaned up first.”  After all it had been awhile since he’d had a companion and as Chemical had stated two was safer than one.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Oct 11, 2015, 11:20 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Fade out, unless you want to make the final post? Quick n' sloppy, sorry, just trying to wrap Chemical up)

Chemical smiled and nodded, not saying much afterwards and just watching the meal. It would be nice to feel the warmth of another against him tonight as he dreamed of his family longingly, to be with them once more. Hopefully things would work out in his favor, but who knew, life seemed to work like the tides...every changing, and he was but a mere log drifting along for the wild ride. Chemi sighed, waiting on his company to wash up so they could find this place the other boy had spoken of.

Fade Out for Chemical