(See All?) Announcements
465 Users Online
Google, Bing

Road of the lost — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Emma who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Noble Lagina
-snorts- so, uh Noble didn't like that, think it'll be a fight if this keeps going...

Noble slunk back down as the woman caught up to her. Spindly legs gave out with fear at the sound of Hexamora's approach and mocking voice. Her eyes were wide and ringed with white when she looked up. The woman was circling her again, just like a turkey vulture with a dying meal. A pink tongue came out to lick her lips as the white wraith settled down to berate her once again. Fear was beginning to turn into something closer to anger. Noble's eyes followed Hexamora, lighting on every direction she leaned to or indicated, but did not respond to any of it. She did not want to have a conversation with this woman. Nothing this wolf said or did seemed to be genuine, why should the offer of a meal be any different? Hexamora was just as deceptive as Aponi, just in a different way.

She was just waiting another chance to make her escape, watching with squinted eyes as Hexamora's muzzle lowered closer to her. The touch was like an electric shock. Noble flailed away and tossed her snapping head in the woman's direction. A shriek filled the forest as the girl vehemently protested the request. She'd had it. The woman was creepy as fuck and Noble was having no part of her any longer. "Make me," She flung back, childish despite how far back her lips pulled. And it was true. If Hexamora wanted Noble to go with her the white woman was going to have to drag her snapping and snarling body there herself.

Noble wanted to get away, and she would, but she wasn't going to turn her back on Hexamora again.

[Image: ROWtwloha2015-btd.png]
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
Definitely a fight she's gonna have to pass up this time.

Here Hexamora was trying to do good by luring the child to food - with intentions of pestering her after a full belly - which in the end would help her survive another day, yet here it came spitting back in her face in the form of a shrilling shriek and exposed teeth. If the wraith like woman had any concept to the thoughts that ran rampant through Noble's mind she would have had further a mind to let the child be on her way. Let the poor thing die from her own stupidity. Would serve her right for biting the paw that offered to feed. Genuine or not. A meal was a meal.

"Make me," the rugged child spat after flinging herself back and away from the once circling woman. Mismatched gaze coming down to a hard half lidded squint as a sour scowl formed upon her brow. Tail curling up over her spine defensively in a whip like fashion, pulling back the curtain of her own lips to reveal a much larger set of teeth that those tucked in the jaws of the swarthy heiress. Oh how Hex would have loved to dig her canines into the scruff at the back of her neck in that moment and drag the child through the snow. Making sure the ride would be as uncomfortable as possible. But, there would be no point. This child was so intent on fending for herself, then fine. Let her see how truly cruel the world could be to one who pushed those that tried to help away. "Go. Before I decide to make you my meal instead, whelp. Your brother was more fun than you." She snapped, head striking forward to click jaws loudly in the face of the other. "Don't let me catch scent of you again or I'll do good on making my threat a promise." Black lips curling back to form a sinister grin. 

Air thick with tension and the rumble of empty stomachs, the pearl coated woman turned to take her leave. Washing her hands of the baggage that lay snarling pathetically behind her. She did not care what would become of the pup now, nor if their paths would eventually cross again. All that mattered now was getting to that carcass. It was Hexamora above anything else now.

Exit.

Played by Emma who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Noble Lagina
@Hexamora

She was wild with activity now; nearly wetting herself in fear, but lunging at each move the older woman made. This was the society she lived in now. If other's could be rude and see only themselves, then why couldn't she. The world wasn't fair, it had taken a young girl from her family and left her to starve. Noble was loosing her concern over fairness and justice. She was going to live, damnit. If she had to put her ragged, bony paw down to make that happen, then so be it! Her lips pulled back in an attempt to copy Hexamora's threat. The bared teeth were an untested white and lacked the power of an adult, but she would live and that would change. Noble would not always be at the mercy of others.

"Go!" The other woman said.

Noble pulled back at the ferocity of the statement, but did not turn. She wanted to flee, place as much space between her and Hex. It was the fear of turning her back on the woman that kept her rooted, deep gold eyes staring back, You first. The stare quavered at the mention of her brother. What would "Kova" think of this, of her now? She swept the thought away as the words continued, the threat more than enough to strengthen her resolve. It didn't matter; Kova was safely at home and Noble had to keep herself alive. Certainly any crime would justify that means.

Finally the tension was cut. Hexamora turned to leave and Noble felt all the anger that had held her rooted in place drain like water. The Lagina princess turned and fled.

[Image: ROWtwloha2015-btd.png]