(See All?) Announcements
409 Users Online
Bing, Google

Daisy
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ
Sorry this sucks, I'm having a hard time with muse x^x. Side note, Mahle looks HORRIBLE right now. Super thin, super weak, dirty, ect.
@Celandine

The past couple of months had been rough. Mahle met her fair share of great wolves, but she'd also had the misfortune of running into a couple of bad apples. The traveler had witnessed starvation first hand, She'd experienced the feeling of utter worthlessness, and she'd almost even completely lost faith in her spirituality. Rock-bottom was not a good look for the young female, and she was more that grateful that it was finally over. 'The past is in the past now, It's time for me to move forward onto bigger and better things.' Yes, it was time for her to find a new home.

Today the yearling found herself nearing the boarders of Silent Moon Plateau, home to her very first acquaintance. 'Celandine..' she sighed. 'I hope your offer still stands.' She truly did regret declining the Princesses offer to stay a couple months prior, but she understood now why she had to. 'I'm not so sure my new power will benefit her much, but I'm positive I'll be of some use to them, maybe they need a medicine wolf!" Mahle only dabbled in medicine, but the knowledge she held was surely better than no knowledge at all. 'Well, I've arrived. Here goes nothing I suppose.'

Trembling nervously, the weak wolf gave her best attempt at a howl. Rather pathetic in tone, she was sure it would reach Celandine nevertheless. 'I just hope she's near by...' She comfortably sat herself down, waiting for the arrival of her future Queen.

(This post was last modified: Apr 29, 2015, 09:04 PM by Mahle.)
I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine found herself spending more and more time within their borders, for whatever reason. She tried to chalk it up to her need to prove herself to the other subordinates, but even that didn't seem like enough to sate her once-unbearably-itchy paws. Sighing, she padded toward the heart of their territory. Someone was bound to be there, and though she had no intentions of helping dig caches, the pale girl was not above finding some sort of conversation. Getting to know the others would be a good step. Someday they would have to trust in her, and trusting in someone you knew next to nothing about was not a simple thing to ask. The princess could only hope that the transition would be easy, but life never was.  

She hadn't expected the call, but when it reached her ears, she knew. The howl was vaguely familiar, sending images of a half-starved girl through her head. It was a pleasant surprise, considering Celandine had assumed the girl was dead. Spinning, the youth took her time reaching the borders. Mahle had kept her waiting, so it was only fair that she do the same. An eye for an eye, though her version was a little less gory. The sight that met her was nothing short of pathetic. Bones with a canvas of skin draped around them, fur in disarray. How the girl made it over the mountain was beyond her. Mahle might have been stupid not to accept her offer the first time around, but Celandine could not deny the tawny fae's will. "So you've found me." A light smile graced her lips. "I do hope you have come with something to offer?" Her tone held a hint of playfulness within it's depths.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

Having Celandine now clear in her sights brought a smile to the travelers face, followed soon after by fear. This was indeed the moment of truth. If the stark white Princess turned down her request for any what reason, Mahle would undoubtedly die. "My visions showed me acceptance, I have no need to dread." She met the beautiful gaze of her company, and awaited her greeting with patience.

"I do hope you have come with something to offer?"

Had it not been for the playful undertone lacing the Princesses voice Mahle would of thought herself to be in real trouble. "Oh I think you and I both know I've currently nothing of importance in my possession." Letting out a light chuckle, she allowed herself to speak once more. "Just my life." Was it sad she might of been serious? 'In all actuality that might just be what I owe her at this point.' If it came down to it, the former princess would do what she had to do. Even if it meant selling herself, staying alive was once again a top priority.

"I have been thinking about what I could bring to the table.." She'd leave out her scrying ability for now, knowing quite well Celandine might take it as a joke. "It's obvious I'm not in good shape.. But once I regain some strength, You'll find I'm a fairly decent medicine wolf." Mahle was serious about this. Though she was only an amateur, the beige wolf planned on learning anything and everything she could as she caught up on stamina. "I'll make sure your wolves remain healthy."

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"A decent offer if you had more of it to give." The youth smiled-her eyes still brimming with mischief-hoping that Mahle could grasp the lightheartedness in her tone. "If I didn't know any better, I might have to accuse you of shortchanging us." Celandine might have been a lot of things, but delicate was not one of them. At least when it came to the misfortunes of others. 

Although she had never gotten to experience the luxury herself, Celandine knew that healers played an important role in any pack. Heavens forbid, if she or one of the subordinates were to fall ill. A little less food from the caches would be the least of their worries. Having a medicine wolf could eliminate the need to outsource entirely. After all, it wasn't befitting of a queen to beg at another king's borders. Even if she were to go from pack to pack, the wolves she found could deny her their services. What would they get, aside from the burden of caring for an injured wolf? It just made sense for the Plateau to enlist a wolf who was knowledgeable with herbs..

Perhaps the most exciting part of it all was that she might have found their next healer. Not Hyppa, nor Evy. It had been her, the youngest of them all. Then came the kicker. The information was enough to send mild disappointment down her spine, but not enough for the future queen to truly be upset. "Fairly decent?" She supposed that a basic medicinal knowledge was better than none at all, and it happened to be a skill that none of the other members had boasted. In the end, it would be @Phineas decision, so her little confession was paramount. He had to be sure that she was worth putting effort into. Adding a member as sickly as Mahle meant that the other's would have to pick up her slack until she could help fill the caches.

(This post was last modified: Apr 29, 2015, 08:40 PM by Celandine.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit\'s nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

She forced a smile as her future Queen spoke. "But of course, m'lady." Now would of been the perfect time to mention her talent for scrying, had Celandine been the right wolf to believe her. "Now, this might not be an offer for the pack per se.." Unfortunately the young traveler knew upon her arrival there'd be only a measly amount to offer the wolves of Silent Moon Plateau, but she could think of a few things extra to benefit her Princess. "As I said, my life.."

Every good Queen needed a hand, if Mahle could have it her way, that would soon be her role. "I'm willing to remain by your side, for a long as you want me.. I'd be your personal assistant." Afraid assistant might of been a bit too professional, she quickly traded in the title for something more suiting. "You're slave, if you will. I'd do anything you'd like. The dirty work." What wolf of power didn't like the idea of having a slave? She had to admit, it'd at least make a Queen's job easier.

"Fairly decent." the traveler nodded. She'd hoped Celandine wouldn't catch on to that bit, but what was done was done. "I'm spectacular with every day misfortunes. Cuts, bruises, headaches, colds, ect." Hopefully this knowledge wouldn't hinder her chances of a home, though better the pack knew ahead of time she supposed. "It's the not-so-common stuff that'll send me in a whirl. Though I am a fast learner." She wasn't too concerned with what was lacked, when the time came she knew it'd all be figured out.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine did not fail to miss the flattery in the sickly wolf's tone, nor the way that her own body responded to it. She was not oblivious to her feather-duster-like tail as it angled towards the sky, as if the woman had admitted some sort of submission. Bright eyes fixated on Mahle's face without fear, ready to catch any lies that might pass over her features while she spoke. "Go on.." The future queen urged, practically vibrating from the suspense. Things were certainly getting interesting. The wait proved to be even more so, as the tawny girl offered something to her recruiter. 

"I'd do anything you'd like." It was all she had ever wanted to hear. Someone loyal to her, and only her. "I will keep that in mind, should I ever find use for it." When the youngest Argyris voiced the comment she did so in an offhanded sort of way, as if she had no current plans to call on the agouti woman. "I thank you for your offer." Bowing her crown lightly to Mahle, she felt the hint of a smirk paint her maw. 

Common complaints, and illnesses needed tending as much as the exotics she supposed. Though, she hoped that if it were to come down to it, Mahle was telling the truth about being a fast learner. Boasting a healer would do no good if said healer wasn't very suited to their work. "Remember those qualities when my father arrives." It was her last bit of advice to the woman, before she tipped her head to the sky, and called out for @Phineas, or @Aesire. Either would do, she just wanted—needed—their approval.  

"It shouldn't be long. I trust you know how this works?" It was basic instinct, but the youth's desire to add the girl to their ranks was too great to let it come crashing down now."

Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

The traveler could tell she'd pleased the stark white princess with her small form of flattery, everything seemed to be going accordingly. 'I gotta get into this pack.. My fate depends on it!' It was easy to see that Celandine was attempting to dismiss her offer, but she knew that'd only be temporary. 'I offered her my life, that's one hell of a gift to just turn down.' Mahle gently bowed her head in return.

It hadn't hit her that Celandine wouldn't be the one to accept her into Silent Moon Plateau. Of course the Princess wasn't alpha yet, how could she of let the thought slip her mind? "Y-yes, of course Princess. I won't forget." Her nerves hit a new low as the female called out for her leaders. Would Mahle be able to pass off the same worthiness as she had with the heir? 'This is still your one shot. You've gotta impress them. Don't take no for an answer.' It couldn't be helped, but the agouti wolf was now even shakier than previous.

Mahle almost didn't hear the wolf's question as she battled with her inner anxiety. "What? Oh. Wait.. Sorry." It was obvious now, There's no way her antsy actions would go unnoticed. The former princess was very intelligent, but under pressure she sure did crack. "I've never done this before, but I'm sure I'll be able to pull through.." That might of been the biggest lie she'd told in a long while. 'You can do it.. You're strong, smart, loyal. Let those qualities shine through..'

(This post was last modified: May 01, 2015, 10:33 PM by Mahle.)
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

Summoned by his daughter, the male was quick to respond. His own clipped song wove through the air, announcing he was on his way -- Aesire, no doubt, was resting, given her condition.. though it would be a few weeks before the pups would come. His own sticky situation with Aponi was heavy on his mind, but he had not openly said anything to anyone just yet -- he did not know how his children would take the news.

Evy's departure had not gone unnoticed by the man -- he would have been worried had she not been to an age where she could more or less look after herself. He could only imagine she needed time away to find herself.. yet it would have been nice if she had let him know. He had trailed after her scent for a little while, but had come up with nothing -- yet he also had not come upon any sign of foul play, and this was his only sense of peace upon the matter.

He came upon the two girls then -- Celandine, in her regal glory at nearly a year old. The other was a myriad of golds, and she seemed only a little older than his own daughter. "State your name and business," he rumbled, his eyes drifting between the two girls in case Celandine wanted to introduce her -- at any rate, he spared little time to those who were not amongst his pack, and this waif of a creature would be no different.

(This post was last modified: May 09, 2015, 01:50 PM by Phineas.)

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

When her father arrived, the youth placed a lick upon his ivory chin. The regal's very presence demanded respect, whether it be from a stranger or his children. She could only hope to stand where he stood someday, ruling over them all with such unwavering dominance. She kept her eyes low as she spoke, unwilling to step on his toes if she could help it. "Father, I've found us a new recruit, Mahle." Bristling with pride, she looked to the tawny woman. "I know that she doesn't look like much, but this one has potential." It was not as obvious as she would have liked, but beggars could not be choosers. "If you'd just hear her out." She pleaded with the man, an act she did so rarely that it might have come as a surprise. 

Celandine knew that her father would likely scrutinize the girl; see her as a burden even. It was all she could do to keep herself rooted to her spot beside him. It wasn't until that moment that Celandine really realized how bad the woman looked. Everything about her screamed weak, but the Plateau was want for a healer. Every pack needed a medicine wolf, didn't they? So even if the girl knew a little bit about herbs, it would be better than nothing. Mahle would have to prove herself, but the youngest Argyris was sure that she could. So sure in fact, that she did something else rather unexpected. "When we moved here, Evy vouched for that woman. I knew she wouldn't make it, but I said nothing." The youth paused, watching Phineas' features before continuing. "This one will. She owes me a debt. I will vouch for her father. She will be my responsibility. I will do what I can to replace the food she takes from the caches until she is well." The pale girl sounded an awful lot like a child asking for a pet, but she wanted the tawny woman to stay. The could-be healer was a part of her plan, after all.