593 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

Girl in White
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

@Celandine

"If only, if only the wood pecker sighs, the bark on the tree are and soft as the skies. As the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely, he cries to the moon. If only, if only.." Hecate sang while she walked through the woods, kicking stones as she passed them. She was bored, oh so bored. Where she was? The girl couldn't tell you, but she was adventuring, and that was a start. She had been noticing lately that the soil was becoming a bit dry. She no longer sank into the pine needles when she stepped, it was firm and dusty. Hecate wanted to prove herself that the world wasn't ending. So, by visiting a stream or lake, she would be reassured and be able to go back to her normal walk abouts. Oh ignorance is bliss, no? She surged on, tail high in the air with no one to tell her not to. She was queen for now, and nobody could take that from her.

Morning light streamed in at her face between the budding trees. Mornings were her favorite time of day, they were bright and sunny and full of opportunities- That is if you seize them. And thats what she was hoping to do. Hecate romped on, passing fallen tree stumps and slowly climbing the incline. "Ah," She thought aloud.  "This must be the heights!" The lady had heard tell tales about these lands and their wolves. She could hear little bits about "Riddle Heights and The Silent Moon" when her parents thought she wasn't listening. She wondered if anyone actually lived here. She stopped herself and weighed the risks. "Well, you gotta live like its your last day." She mumbled and let out a single toned howl. She sat down promptly, waiting for someone to either arrive or not show up.

(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2015, 02:38 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The rumbling of her stomach was hard to ignore, though she tried. She wanted to bask in the warmth of the sun for a little while longer, but her needs came first. Stretching, the youth set off in search of a cache to dig up. The subordinates seemed to keep them decently filled, which was always a good sign. It meant that most of them were healthy enough to hunt, though she wished there were more of them. When she inevitably took over the reign, she would need a strong pack, great in numbers. She would have to do a better job at recruiting, selecting only those who would remain loyal.

She'd just set to work digging the lose soil from her next meal when the call reached her ears. Irritated at the timing, she considered letting someone else answer. Why not let the subordinates do all the work? Unfortunately for her stomach, that was not the kind of queen she wanted to be. Sighing, Celandine threw some access dirt back over the mouse, before turning to greet the stranger. Maybe she would get her first recruit, though the likeliness of that seemed to be pretty low. More often than not, wolves showed up at their borders to have their questions answered, like the plateau was some kind of knowledge center. Whatever the problem though, she would address it. 

Finding her way to the girl was not difficult. She knew the plateau better than she ever knew the Glen. It was easy; all rolling flat lands, and effortless hills. Scanning the stranger, Celandine couldn't help but note that they shared a coat color. The girl looked more like Cella's sibling, than her own sister. Snorting at her thoughts, the youth moved forward. Lifting her tail, and head to suggest that she was not to be taken lightly, the princess spoke. "State your name, and business at our borders." She had heard Phineas say something along those lines, but the words tasted all wrong on her tongue.

(This post was last modified: Apr 14, 2015, 07:12 PM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

She waited for about eight minutes, smiling and taking in the suns light. The breeze whistled through the trees pleasantly, brushing her creamy fur in all different directions. The sound of crumbling foliage was no surprise, the girl had planted herself directly upon their borders.Hecate sized up the girl, watching the plumed tail raise to a warning height. She had a silky white pelt, just like Hecate's. She seemed quite a few months younger, but maintained a mature appearance."State your name, and business at our borders." She voiced. To Hecate, the words sounded much too squished together, almost unnatural. Hecate wondered if she was learning about dominance. This was her worst subject to learn when she was younger, over doing her displays or being submissive on accident. That and discipline.

"Hello," She uttered in that silvery smooth voice. "I am Hecate Liar. And I am just passing by, looking for someone to hopefully chat about the weather?" Her tail flicked pleasantly. Perhaps this lady could be new friend.. that is if she played her cards right. "I didn't mean to offend by hopping onto your land, just a little curious."

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2015, 11:24 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"looking for someone to hopefully chat about the weather?" For once, the future queen was speechless. Almost dumbfounded, trying to decide whether to cede or chase the girl off right then, and there. Somehow she had lost out on food to talk about the weather? This wasn't right. Strangers simply did not drop by to talk about the temperature. Maybe the girl was unhinged, though she seemed to be just fine. There was some other motive, there had to be, and so Celandine allowed the girl to have her game. "Well Hecate, I am Celandine Argyris, heiress to the Plateau. I can't promise you much in the way of weather, but I'm willing to chat." She settled herself comfortably within the safety of their boundaries, as though the invisible marker could actually keep predators at bay.

Hecate may have been the caller, but Celandine was in control. Thus, she would go first. "Where did you come from?" The youth started out easy, though she couldn't quite say she cared to hear the answer. What she was more interested in, was the woman's body language. She waited to see a lie sweep across her pale face, or a signal to someone hiding in the distance. It was a pity this woman hadn't come seeking shelter. A new recruit would have been nice, especially one that she brought in personally. In her mind, there was no chance at a lingering friendship here, or any acquaintanceship at all. This girl wanted something, but distinguishing that something was not going to be easy.

Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

"Well Hecate, I am Celandine Argyris, heiress to the Plateau. I can't promise you much in the way of weather, but I'm willing to chat." The now-named Celandine spoke. Hecate smiled, even though the girl was at youth and seemed a little unbalanced, she made a point to be polite. The lady seemed to have a sense of dominance about her, it was the way she spoke and carried herself- like a queen, but yet she hadn't yet touched the crown. But, Hecate knew the struggle of bumping up, so her efforts were respected and noted. Hecate lowered her tail a few inches, smiling brightly. "Where did you come from?" Celandine asked, her yellow eyes scanning Cate's whole. What did she mean by "where"? Her original home? Or just Willow Ridge? To be safe, she settled on the West. "Well, I was checkin' out the Ridges' land. I've yet to make a move to join them, but I would presume thats where I will end up." Well, that is if they except her. The Ridge was notoriously exceptional to whom they accept.

"Who's yer' mother and father?" She asked blatantly, not thinking about it consequences. "Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to come across so blunt, I just feel it would be wise to know the leaders 'round here." Hecate twitched her tail and gave the princess an apologetic glance.

the armed queen
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Another wolf gone to the Ridge? Celandine couldn't help but wonder where their numbers stood. They had to be of a decent size, for it seemed every other wolf she met held that same musky scent. It could have just been a coincidence, but it was far too important to just let the information go. Making a mental note seek out @Phineas later, the girl turned her attention back to the ashen stranger. "What is it that draws you to the Ridge?" She was honestly curious. Whatever it was, Silent Moon Plateau might do some good to enact the practice. They were want for members, and the youth had no qualms finding said wolves. It was more than Evy did.

Borlla had always been a touchy subject for the girl, though she deigned feeling weak. There would be no talk of her mother if she could help it. Not now, not ever. "Phineas Argyris is the king of this mountain, and he leads beside Aesire." She offered.  Knowing their names could do the Plateau no harm. Hecate was already aware of their location, so all one needed to do was show up at their borders and call. One of the alpha's would be likely to answer. Names were all she needed to know, however. Making the pale she-wolf privy to any more information than that would not be wise. Especially when she had every intention of joining up with another band of wolves. Although there was no bad blood between their pack's it was always best to err on the side of caution.