(See All?) Announcements
678 Users Online
Google, Bing

You are so fragile and thin, standing trial for your sins. — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 347 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kjors Sørenson
No worries mate! Take your time.

Mister! Pah! If ever his father heard someone call him 'mister'. Made him sound so old, decrepit and unimportant. He was no 'sir'. Kjors was a bolide, a bright burse of fire and ash streaking across a midnight sky. He was born from the explosive impact into earth, formed from the massive crater that smoldered and crackled as the dragon pulled itself free from the archaic prison of tradition and antiquated customs. Oh, how he wished to spread his wings and soar, make her regret labeling him as something so very insignificant and meaningless.

It was with a sneer that he offered her his name, given to him at the time of his birth. "M'name's Kjors. Kjors Sørenson." First born of Søren Ralsson, heir and alpha of Ered, honorable sons and daughters of the Mother. "Th' one-eyed dragon." Conqueror of the lands and salvation of its people. Wrinkling his muzzle, he shook old memories from his mind and instead cast his single eye to the pathetic priestess still lounging about on the ground. Either she was truly starving, or a very convincing actor otherwise. Perhaps he would let her die.

Or perhaps the Mother would intervene on her behalf. Kjors huffed, closing his eye as he schooled his expression. If she could speak to his Mother, truly speak with her – well, he would be more than happy to feed the little female until she could stand again. "Dunno this path has a name. Me Da always told me. Mother, she is th' mother a' all. Everything. All-seeing, all-knowing, she's th' All-Mother. Th' winter an' summer, life an' death. She's all 'round us."

If Mahle wanted to call her Mother Nature, the dragon would be unlikely to argue the point.

"An' Ah need her blessin' again."

Ah need an heir.

[Image: honeybadgerace.png]
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

"Kjors Sørenson." The name was unique, making it easier to stick in the yearling's mind. Yes, she'd never forget this man. 'What's with the attitude?' It might of been subtle, but Mahle could tell she had said something  to annoy him. "That's a lovely name." With a forged smile, she waited briefly for him to begin speaking again. 'One eyed dragon, huh?'

It was strange to the former princess that he had no name for the path he followed. If this 'mother' was so important to the dragon, wouldn't he have one? 'What he's describing could only be mother nature, there's no doubt about that.' Speaking with this specific deity would be a cake walk for Mahle. There wasn't much of a difference in her beliefs verse mother nature, they practically went hand in hand. "Ah, I know of whom you speak. It will be no problem at all contacting her." With a nod, she wondered why Kjors sought the mothers blessings so passionately. 'He may present himself a bit rougher than most, but any spiritual being is a good one nonetheless, I'm just grateful my plan is working.'

"I'll put in more than a good word for you. I'll do everything in my power to ensure she watches over you for the rest of your life, sir Dragon." Was she even allowed to call him by such a title? Only time would tell. "Your wish is my command" She closed her eyes, basking in the sunlight for only a moment. "I know she will hear me, and I know she will reward you for helping me."

I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.
Played by Ace who has 347 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kjors Sørenson
The man leveled the young wolf with a critical eye, wondering idly if she made empty promises simply to fill her empty belly. The void had to go somewhere, he presumed. Mahle claimed to have the training required to speak with a spirit, and while he often found himself relentlessly seeking his Mother, it was another matter having actual dialogue. With no proof in either direction, the dragon supposed it was best to air on the side of caution. If she claimed she could, and would, speak to his Mother, he would believe her – and he would feed her.

Mother always did hate liars, he decided, a smile like an oil slick slithering across his jawline.

"Alright, lass. Y'got yerself a deal. Y'wait here, an' Ah'll bring ya a lil' somethin' t' getcha on yer way an' wherever it is y'need to go, aye?" Kjors finally decided, lifting himself to his full height before shaking his dark pelt out. After deciding the younger canine was unlikely to pass away in the time it took him to hunt out a few morsels, he turned without another word and disappeared into the orchard.

When he did return, an hour or two later, he came with two squirrels in his mouth. The tree buds attracted the hungry critters, and they were much less careful this time of year. Of course, they were still speedy little creatures, and it took him several efforts to come back with anything to offer. Stopping before the priestess, he deposited the two lifeless animals in front of her, expression passive as he studied her.

"So, tha's that, then? Give th' Mother me regards. And if y' ain't got nothin' else, Ah'll be seein' ya in th' future."

[Image: honeybadgerace.png]
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

'Victory.' The former princess knew she was grinning from ear to ear, but she couldn't help it! "Thank you, so very much. You're kindness will not go unnoticed, I can assure you." Bowing her head in respect, she allowed Kjors to make his exit.

'Wouldn't it be funny if he never came back with the food? It'd be my fault for believing him I suppose.' she giggled to herself. This might of been just a small win for the wolf, but honestly it was one of the best things that had happened to her since departing from her family's den. 'So many strangers have shown me such kindness, I'll do my best to return the favor once my health peaks a bit." Fortunate that such a horrible day tuned itself completely around, she did still feel a bit of guilt for tricking the man. 'He ended up being a pretty nice guy.. I think that maybe I could of went about everything a different way, but at least he's gaining something out of it. I'll make sure his mother views him in the purest of light.' she furrowed her brow, trying quickly to conjure up a plan to contact the Goddess.

Mahle knew it had taken her new acquaintance quite a while to re-appear with food, but she would not complain. He was doing her a kindness that wasn't owed to her, she was grateful nonetheless. "I'm sure you're sick of hearing me thank you." she smiled. "I'll cherish this moment, and I'll remember you when our paths cross again." The traveler was sad that she'd be alone again, but it was for the best. She couldn't drag anyone into this hopeless adventure of hers, not when she hadn't the slightest clue where she was going.  "I'll talk to the mother for you, farewell Kjors." With a sigh, she began to devour her small feast. 'What a strange man indeed...'

I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.