(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Google, Bing

To Change a Soul — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
Desideria gave the other wolf a curious look, one ear sweeping back at the statement. Would it be a problem for her? She supposed it rather depended on what sort of beta the female planned to be – if she was as lawful as her brother, the younger wolf suspected they might have a few issues later down the line. Coloring within the lines was something the desert dame simply seemed incapable of, no matter how hard she tried to abide by the guides. Somehow, her creativity would possess her like a demon on her tongue, driving her to things she'd not think otherwise possible. It might be a problem, she sighed to herself, tail swishing behind her.

After a moment, it dawned on the scout in training that if Angele rose to the rank of beta, she would be closer to the Queen. Their friendship was still young and fragile – not having a friend of her own sex before, the tawny woman recoiled at the thought. Did the larger wolf seek to take away the budding relationship so soon? Something in her chest coiled angrily, not eager to give up the peace she'd formed with Namid so organically.

What's more, she realized, is that Angele had joined later than she had – if she wanted to become beta, would Des first be challenged? The thought was an intimidating one at best – after all, she'd never won a skirmish she'd been dragged into, her scars bearing witness to that. All at once, she was no longer agog to chat with the newcomer, wishing violently that Kajika had not traveled so far away. She could certainly use his assistance, she thought, gathering herself on her paws.

"That isn't everyone's ambition," she answered softly, eyes gazing far beyond Angele. "Some of us just want to live."

Refusing to explain the strange statement, the female turned about, quickly departing with a single, "I think I need to go," before breaking into a lope. Angele had unnerved her – without her friend anywhere nearby, she needed to retreat to process all the unpleasant thoughts the questions had surfaced in her mind.

Exit.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Angele Coldheart
OOC: I'm going to archive this and I don't have that much to say so it's gonna be a really short one...

Angele watched the younger female flee and sighed, shoulders slumping.  There; she'd done it again.  She'd scared off yet another potential ally.  They conversation had started off well, too.

She didn't understand why other wolves took such a dislike to her so quickly.  She didn't understand why something about her always set others off.  She wished she knew - then she could use it to her advantage or not use it at all.  It frustrated her.

Ah, well.  She needed to try and find Anthem.  She glanced at the lake one last time before heading in the direction she had last seen her brother.
My brother is the Anthem we sing,

I am the Angele we follow,

My brother, Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]