(See All?) Announcements
508 Users Online
Bing, Google

Half Way There Half Way Gone — Nightingale Palisade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
OOC: want to fade in your next post so that we can archive this & make his join thread? unless Chemical needs to talk about things more before agreeing. & if you create the join thread, remember to note that it's backdated to 5/1; i think you can get the lone wolf docks removed from 5/1 on too if you request in maintenance after he gets accepted.

Finally, the boy was listening to Gent's reasoning. He felt his frustrations immediately begin to ebb away, allowing his mind to clear even further. The man re-appraised the yearling that stood before him, seeing now a great opportunity. Clearly, the youth was in need of Gent's experience and tutelage; and there were many things that he could do in exchange for that knowledge. In addition, if what was said about his pack was true and the multiplicity had not perished, aiding Chemical in bringing them to safety could possibly result in an ally for Round Stone Crest; something much needed given the tensions the timber wolves had forged with several other companies.

"I will teach you exactly what you need to do, to help yourself and to help your family, Chemical," Gent told him, his voice not unkind but with a level of gravity to it that relayed to the boy how serious this offer would be. If they struck a deal and the Romance heir did not uphold his end, there would be a price to pay.

"But I can't spend my time on you without receiving something in return. Everything in the world is a trade-off, after all. I can take you to Round Stone Crest, my pack, and there you can learn from experience and private lessons both. However, you must do two things for me; first, while you are a member of my pack, you will dedicate yourself to it wholly. We have cubs to care for, and they will come first; you will defend them, hunt for them, and secure their birthright. Second, when you have brought your family, an alliance must be made between their pack and mine. They cannot encroach on our territory, and must aid us as we will have helped them. Understood?"
(This post was last modified: May 28, 2015, 06:43 AM by Gent.)
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Attempting post with phone & my logitech keyboard. Apologies in advance. Also Chem might need another thread, but just to teach him how to present himself to alphas...unless Gent & him are walking into the joining thread talking about manners?)

Dark ears perked to a point, head lifting a little bit to listen. Keen interest glinted in his steel-blue orbs, mouth parting to ask, "But why? What could gain from us?" He was unsure of what this man, @Gent , could reel in for himself afterwards. Hope bubbled inside of him at the thought of this dark wolf aiding him in bringing his family home. To their new home, wherever it might be. The tone the other had used caused him to focus, clearly there was a favor needed of him.

A long still, maybe even eerie, silent moment took place. Chemical's face showed no emotions for it was stoic and hard. His mind rambled on as he tried to form a decision, he was making one for the pack, not just himself. One that could either set him up for success or failure. It seemed, and felt like, it was his first important choice as heir to the crown. With a strong air of confidence he spoke, "Understood." An alliance would help both families out in the long run.

When the pair finally set out the romance boy had begun to ask simple questions and spark conversation as they traveled...

FADE
(This post was last modified: Jun 01, 2015, 04:14 PM by Chemical.)
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.