240 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adelard, Isla

Separate Paths
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 125 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Zia Celencio
For @Triell
Takes place just after this  thread http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=8898

It was time. Time to move on. Zia's life was finally starting to regain some sense of normalcy. Now that Inkheart was back in the picture and here to stay, she felt complete. But in order to move forward, to follow their own dreams, she would have to remove herself from Oak Tree Bend. She would not just vanish into the night like so many other wolves had done, and would do. Triell was her friend, and she wanted it to stay that way. He had helped her in her time of need, where she had nowhere else to turn. And for that, she would be forever grateful to the dark man. But he was not the man she leaned on. Inkheart was her rock now, and always would be. The least she could do was inform Triell of her situation and her feelings of her place in the pack.

It was inevitable that this would happen sooner or later. She just didn't fit, it didn't feel right here. The silver woman had nothing against any of the other wolves or her leaders. They had done nothing to earn any disrespect. Her feelings towards them remained neutral and distant. There were no attachments here. She hoped Triell would understand, that she would be better off finding her niche elsewhere, with her beloved at her side. Zia did not know where that place would be, or what they would do just yet. But they would figure it out. Strolling just past the borders after having done one last thorough patrol, she lowered her hind end to the earth. She took a moment to look around the forest she had come to call home in these past few months. It was just now beginning to come to life. Fresh blades of grass were sprouting up through the soil, tiny green buds dotted the branches of the trees. She smiled slightly, having grown comfortable with this place. Lifting her muzzle to the sky, she sent out a summons for Triell. There was no rush, no urgency. This was no betrayal. It was simply a new beginning, another chapter.
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Shred it all to pieces, my sanity and reason

There was still an impending doom that suffocated his well being. If he could have he would have faced his enemies. They, like all else, seemed to elude him. A heavy sigh wafted from his lips, and down trodden he prodded along the borders praying for change. Change was inevitable, and perhaps if he hung at the edge of his kingdom enough they would come, and least something would happen. They were some things he was willing to sacrifice.

A simple howl for his presence, caught him by surprise. Long tail twitched at his hocks, assured she was somewhere about the borders as well.  He had a feeling what this could be about. While he felt Zia could belong here, even a blind wolf would have known she wasn't actually happy. It was with some trepidation he raised his dark head, forcing himself into a run to reach her swiftly. When he saw her sharp, silver coat, stark against the landscape, his sides were heaving, and his tongue dangled from his open jaws. Briefly, tipped his head to her, collecting his breath after some several seconds. They might as well get to the point. "You're going?" Casually he queried, slight concern crinkled the place above his eyes.

(This post was last modified: Jun 17, 2015, 04:01 AM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Trix who has 125 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Zia Celencio
 Her wait wasn't a long one. Shortly after she had sent her call out into the quiet air of the woodlands, the familiar paw steps of Triell came to her ears. Just as easily as he had spotted her, she too, picked out his inky form amongst the browns and greens of their forest home. Upon seeing him before her now, a pang of regret twisted at her stomach. He got right down to business with a simple, straightforward question. Her ears tilted back, sapphire eyes flicking to the side while she stared at the earth in silence. Of course he would have known how she had felt about her place in the Bend. Triell was no fool. He was a respectable leader, always seemingly in tune with the relations of his subordinates. Finally, she dared to place her eyes up at his chin, and spoke. "....Yes. I have to..." She paused, as if searching for more to say. Would he be angry with her? Would he label her as a traitor, just like Phineas had done?

In her eyes, and likely in the eyes of the pack, she could not have picked a worse time to leave. With Nayeli back, and the small group of wolves who were unhealthily obsessed with her, the Bend wolves would need all the support they could get. And here she was, leaving them. Minus one member, opening up a small chink in their protective armor. But with how detached the silver woman felt from the whole pack, she hardly considered Triell and Nayeli's problems her own. They were a well established group and she had no doubt that others would soon come along to fill in her place. At least she had contributed something though, by diligently watching the borders, and even helping strengthen the good vibes between the Bend wolves and Fallen Tree Cove. She couldn't stay here, now that Inkheart was back. He was a former member of Magnolia Glen, and she doubted Triell would welcome a former enemy into his ranks. She spoke again, quietly. "I recently found out that a long lost companion of mine has returned to Relic Lore. My place is with him, and as his friend, I only feel it is right I help him find his place again." She deliberately left out the information that she and Inkheart were mates, with plans to breed. It was a private matter, to be kept between themselves. Besides, she did not want to come off as selfish. "You know how I feel about it here, Triell. And while I am extremely grateful for your hospitality...I need to move on. But....I would like to keep our relations on friendly level." She said uncertainly, as if asking him indirectly if he would still extend his friendship to her, even if she lived her life elsewhere. Zia would always regard Triell as a lifelong friend, even if the feeling wasn't mutual. 
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Shred it all to pieces, my sanity and reason

The off way look of her gaze caused him to wonder if there was something more. If she merely felt uncomfortable, since this had seemed a long time coming. It was with a sharp realization he was aware she was worried what he would think. Electric blues turned his way, light voice given a reply of certainty.

Why she did not speak of this friend as anything more, with what she had been through with the Glen he had to ask. "The man who were looking for, when we met?" For he did not believe any other would have pulled her away, not with the timing of circumstances. Even if she didn't feel she belonged. He would not forgot how she had believed he was someone else, and the simple way she spoke without words. "It wouldn't matter to me. I just....you deserve to be happy Zia." Most everyone did, but she, just like he had, seemed to be struggling to reach it. If she found it now, he would be a hypocrite to hate her so.

"Yes, I'll always count you as a friend."

He felt grateful at all she had stuck around this long, trying to make it work. While hee wanted to add they could see each other, be allies or something. It seemed maybe she wasn't so certain what was ahead other than this other man. It didn't seem right to pry further. So he let the word friend hang in the air, a smile of sorts on his face. While he was not overjoyed to see such a great lady go she was not his to keep.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]