(See All?) Announcements
380 Users Online
Bing, Google

New Beginnings — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
Just going to fade this out so we can archive! Pm me if you wanted to post a separate exit

Minka sensed the agitation in her son, it was clear not only in his body language but in the air that surrounded him and yet he kept silent. It was a good move on her son's part, he had done his job by bringing back the recruit but he could do no more in this situation. Still the golden eyes stayed focused on him, her maternal instinct screaming for her to move forward and comfort him with her embrace. With her heavy pregnancy these instincts were hard to ignore, but she knew she must, she could coddle her boy later in a more private setting. Finally she switched her focus, nodding towards the rust like yearling before her as she accepted the terms she had been presented with. Stepping forward as she had once done so many months before she brushed her flanks against each of Firefly's own, "Very well then, welcome to your new home; Round Stone Crest." Slowly she pulled away her heart wishing to go to her son's side but he had an idea of his own.

Forcing a smile that didn't quite reach the sadness that was a permanent presence in her eyes she nodded, "Of course Kova, but do come see me when you're finished, I've missed you dearly." Then she turned with one last lingering look at her platinum coated son and headed back into the heart of the territory. She was exhausted, emotionally and mentally even small tasks such as this seemed like a struggle without Tokino. She needed to rest, and with this in mind she moved with determination back towards the birthing den. While normally a friendly alpha who enjoyed her subordinates company she couldn't handle the presence of others at this moment, all she wanted was solitude.

FADE OUT