(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Bing, Google

Wish I Might — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Jenandra who has 438 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Raela Lieris Asurn

Calanthe joined her on the ground; still harboring much more energy than Raela was content to express. If anything Raela's quiet allowances had made her friend more confident, and the pale woman pushed further down the path she'd started on before. Her words turned a single orange ear back again, and eventually shifted the subordinate's head so she could watch the female's expression. Another faint smile curved the edges of her lips and she huffed gently in agreement. Advising was perhaps the hardest role to convince a leader to let one even train for. There had to be a distinct amount of trust in place on top of the need for a level head and a good dose of knowledge. It certainly wasn't her's just because no one else in the pack could fill it, nor because it was an urgent need. Guardians and hunters were far more urgent positions to fill.

But in between these thoughts Calanthe continued. Rae's fluffy tail flopped into the dirt a few times as she offered her own declaration of trust in the agouti woman. Raela's grin widened. How she would know that the whole pack trusted her was a mystery; but she supposed it wasn't far from the truth. She'd never met opposition in her tasks or in daily life. Everyone was friendly and knew their places and that was that. Minka and Gent would have nothing less. At least though, she could be absolutely certain that this wolf was on her side. With a sigh now much more pleasant in pitch than those preceding it, her muzzle returned to its place at her feet. “Thanks,” she offered suddenly, “he was just trying to rile me anyway.” 

She settled more comfortably into this position before adding a final note. “But I'm glad you think so.” She let the even cooler night air push up her fur and stroke her face as they laid there. Soon it would be time to return to the den, but not without a few moments more of this silence and tranquility. If anything her tumultuous mind desperately needed it after today. So much had happened and there was now more things to fret over than ever; but in Calanthe she had one less. For sure. 

Image © Chris Smith Photography
Manipulation © Jenandra
            [Image: 1HGS6dy.png]
[Image: AsFM155.png]