(See All?) Announcements
500 Users Online
Bing

strawberry skies — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
The little girl blinked curiously at the snort. Spieden did this thing with her nose every so often, and Sahalie had begun to assume that this was something like laughter. Heavily reduced, but the noise fell into all the same contexts as laughter. Though, as far as she knew only Drestig and Drift knew how to laugh. The little black cub sharply exhaled, trying to force air out of her nose in the same way her caretaker had. But the sound was so much thinner, so much more airy. She frowned.

She saw the grin before she heard the words. Her mouth fell open in a little 'o', and her butt began to wiggle with a mind of its own. It seemed her body could read the language of Spieden before any words had been said. Explicitly, though, Sahalie did not have access to this knowledge. Her body trembled without her quite understanding why. She waited.

"You know what? Why not."

This was all the young Tainn heard, and instantly she leaped into the air. Eagerly her tongue reached for Spieden's chin and missed time after time. The woman was simply too tall. But her excitement kept her jumping. "YAYAYAYYAYAYA!" A jump. "I'll do—" she threw herself into the air again, "— whatever you say!" Her paws landed back on the ground "I'll be good I promise!"

"WHEN CAN WE GO?"
(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2015, 09:09 PM by Sahalie.)
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Kydnt who has 244 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
how does i end thread

The words had hardly left Spieden's mouth before Sahalie started practically dancing with excitement right under her nose. The corners of Spieden's mouth relaxed and tongue flopped out in a smile as she dodged getting hit in the chin by the bouncing cub. Her dark tail started wagging in earnest, glad to see how happy something so simple had made Sahalie. Her "goodbye" hadn't gone as she had expected, and rather shifted into something else entirely, but she couldn't say she minded. Disinterest and duty had begun to give way to something else in her feelings towards the Tainn children. Although it was her "getaway", with Sahalie it would still be interesting and novel enough to show the girl what lay beyond their borders.

While Spieden was sure the girl didn't want to hear any answer but "right this second", Spieden did need to clear it with the girl's father, and by the time she tracked down and spoke with the man, evening would be on its way. "As long as it's fine with your dad, we'll go at the crack of dawn tomorrow." Spieden told her. "I'll see if I can find him right now, kay?" She said, reaching down and nosing Sahalie's dark forehead before loping off through the woods in search of Triell.