517 Users Online
Bing, Google

Tricksy Foxeses! — Arbol Rosado 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: Lol, I don't mind. :D

"Enemies? No, I don't think we are.. but even if we were, our packs were enemies against the other...I see no reason it would affect us. We're on neutral ground as far as I am concerned. Pack rivalries mean nothing outside of their pack lands." Unless it was a more..personal battle, but Vlarindara saw no reason for it to be. If the Midnight Plateau wolves were saying nothing of Borden's departure.. she knew of no reason for them to be fighting. The white female glanced around, her ears swiveling htis way and that before she settled back onto her haunches, watching the other wolf. "Perhaps it's me that's odd."

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

She attentively listened, keeping a blank mask on her facade. If this new pack wasn't liked by her leader she wasn't sure if she could agree they weren't enemies. An enemy of her leader's should be hers, if she was anything loyal. But again she hadn't heard about the thing to decide to push the issue. She decided the white wolf made some sense. It wouldn't do if Skylah made the pack enemies by unsettling things. Head thoughtfully gave a bob, agreeing it would be odd for if they simply didn't like each other over other's choices. "I agree." She still didn't sit down, but was taking in the surroundings wondering for a moment where the herd of elk might be. She was ready to actually bring something down, and was just thinking maybe she should stick to the mountain get one of those goats. A light sigh escaped her lips, she turned her attention back to the white wolf. "What brings you so far from your packlands?"

Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

What brought her so far? It was a simple question, and one that Vlarindara knew exactly how to answer. "A search for my younger brother. He disappeared a few days...well, by now I'm sure it's really a few weeks difference.. I've been looking for him since he left. I figured that I could keep an eye out for him and travel the valley - learn some things and maybe find Raigo." She knew it was odd to be looking for a wolf - technically, the yearling was old enough now to care for himself.. but he was still just over a year old and wouldn't be able to hold his own pack if that was his choosing.

Vlarindara shifted her attentions to the other female, her ears watched the actions of the female before the white wolf smiled. "You.. seem as if there is something on your mind.. Might I ask what that something is? Perhaps.. if it's something I could help with, I could maybe do so?" Odd, surely - but then again, the white female didn't really have it in her to turn down help from others...or not help them.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

She said younger Skylah figured she meant a young pup incapable of taking care of himself. That was a scary thought some young thing to be out on there own, especially since she was a ways from home without him. She supposed she would have looked for her younger siblings too if given the choice. She didn't appear the warmest of girls, but didn't want anything bad happening to innocents. "That's not good to hear. How old is he? Why'd he -leave?" She asked, face looked cold, crumpled with more questions as to where he might go, and what Raigo looked like. She tried to look softer, and not judgemental. She had seen an almost yearling male, and a large loone of a brute. Hopefully neither were her relatives.

So she had noticed Skylah seemed else where. She hadn't thought she appeared so distracted, but she hadn't been trying to hide it. She did have her own things she needed to be doing, and she did want to keep an eye out. She could never be sure if something was lurking about, that ought not be. Drifting to her haunches she wrapped her thick tail round her rump. "Well I've just been following a herd of elk, I'm suppose to have a pack hunt, so I hope to get something well worth the efforts. I'm just not sure if they come here as part of their usual trail or not."