666 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Lost Souls — Broken Timber Pines 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 125 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Zia Celencio
Last post!

While it was true that this had been the second time Inkheart had vanished, either of his own accord, or by a series of unfortunate events, this would be the last time. Deep within her core, she felt ice forming, racing towards her heart, threatening to encircle it. Zia knew that this would change her, altering her outlook on who she could trust. Especially males. No longer would she just open up to any handsome face, no longer would strangers be given the benefit of the doubt. No. Instead, they would have to work themselves ragged to earn that trust, and even then, such a prize was not guaranteed. But for those she already had an established relationship with, such as Koda, Nova and Iopah, they earned a free pass. Her thoughts on Camio, had yet to solidify, depending on if he returned or not.

Strengthened by the presence and the determination of her Queen and comforted by the equal amount of concern and compassion reflected in Nova, Zia drew her head a little higher, jaw set hard, lips drawn into a tight line. A defiant swish of her tail followed. "We will get to the bottom of this, one way or another." She stated firmly, before Nova's query stimulated her ears. "Anything is possible. But, having scaled that mountain several times myself, I wouldn't be opposed to taking yet another trip, just to see what I can find." That, and scaling the treacherous rocky peaks would give the woman time to think. Before she came to the Lore, her previous pack had resided in the mountains. While certainly not built for the terrain, she was rather fond of it. Upon crossing the borders, it only took Zia a few yards before she lowered her nose to the ground. Slowly, she turned West, towards the mountains. Yet for now, while close to home, she would stay with Iopah and Nova, to continue the search, together.

-Fade-
Chunga-Stock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief