(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chaos

dust hymn — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 244 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
@Phyrrus Left kind of vague so you can decide just where in/out/around this is :)

Little voices left to rot and plot

Spieden had left the meeting without a word, but surely @Triell would be able to figure out where she'd gone off to. Other than him, she didn't care what anyone else thought of her leaving the meeting before its official conclusion.  She was worried for Phyrrus, for reasons that weren't wholly noble. Her frantic and fearful departure was of reasonable concern to Spieden. She had accepted the other female into the pack and out of everyone else, she felt more warmly towards her. But darker still was the worry at how Phyrrus knew anything at all about the strange wolves. Spieden hated to think that the Monodora woman had been involved in any way with such evil , but she knew how deceptive others could be. A dark thought whispered in her ear that Phyrrus was some sort of double agent. She didn't want to believe it, but couldn't deny it either.

Spieden hadn't dallied at all, yet it seemed Phyrrus had managed to put in quite the distance between the pack's center. Where the hell was she even going? Perhaps to inform the others? She really hoped not.

Spieden wasn't much of a tracker, but Phyrrus' wild trail was easy enough to follow. Stepping gingery around a pile of vomit, her ears folded back in concern. But at she least knew she was on the right track. Her freight train gait finally slowed as she sensed she was getting close. Her ears swiveled, heavy head swinging side to side searching for the silvery female. "Phyrrus? Hey, you out here?" She called.

Played by Poppin' who has 48 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Phyrrus Nereus Monodora

Phyrrus began to run over plans in her head. Reeling about when she needed to leave, if she was actually going to leave and if she left, who she would go with. Her heart was thumping rapidly in her chest, practically deafening her hearing. Phy paced about, whining and snapping in anguish. She was so ashamed of the coward she had become, the girl a year ago would have fought down to the very last man. They had ruined her confidence by stripping her of unalienable rights. They had torn her down and rebuilt her just to watch the crumbling woman fall. She was scared of being turned away by the Bend or shamed for wanting to run. She had always ran. It was her forte to dodge the consequences. And then, she sat waiting for more repercussions to rise, just to scamper away once again.

A vigilant voice called out from behind her. "Yes! Yes I'm here!" She cried, turning at pinpoint to find her summoner. It was Spieden who had called, her voice carrying a kind tune. "Spieden, they are c-coming for me. I need to le-" She stammered, catching herself before submitting under an ego statistical whim. "I don't know what to do, please don't let them take me away." The poor woman whined hopelessly, cowering under the alpha. Her stomach dared to revolt again, the bile rising in her throat and sticking to the roof of her mouth.

(This post was last modified: Apr 19, 2015, 04:25 AM by Phyrrus.)
  [Image: jjjjjjjj%20copy_zpsieqam7x9.png]
[Image: kjjjj_zpsws1xjeg3.png]

Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
@Phyrrus

little voices left to rot and plot

Eyes skimming the trees, Spieden's hair prickled along her spine as she continued to inch forward, step by step. She didn't expect for Phyrrus to respond right away, and froze with surprise when she heard the other female's frantic tone answering back. Spurred forward, she stopped a few feet away once she'd found Phyrrus, fear evident in both her subordinate's words and actions.

"Wh- What?" Spieden blurted at first, her head tucking back as confusion wrote itself plain across her silvered face. "You're not making any sense." She said with a huff. Her ears folded, betraying her complete lack of confidence in dealing with any of this. Her eyes slipped away from Phyrrus and briefly skimmed over the surrounding forest, looking for any clues that might give away whatever in the world the woman was going on about. It never occurred to her that the wolves Nayeli had mentioned during the meeting minutes prior, the ones Phyrrus seemed to have some information about, were the very ones Phyrrus was going on about. Phyrrus had been here and present for months, so hadn't even crossed the Coho's mind to consider such an odd thing. But it was just them here, no threats that Spieden could see.

Seeing the pale grey female cowering below her was an odd sight, one she did not know how to handle. Her thick limbs remained firmly, stiffly rooted to the earth, tail stiff with tension and apprehension pulling her expression. "I'm not gonna let anyone take you away, but it really helps if I know who the hell that even is." Spieden said irritably, more out of fear and a feeling of helplessness than of any actual anger at Phyrrus.

Played by Poppin' who has 48 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Phyrrus Nereus Monodora
      I thought it would be wise to tag Nayeli for this- maybe have her pop in? @Nayeli<3

Phyrrus knew it was a lot to take it. Almost too much. She didn't have the courage to speak up and describe the sudden dangers. Her eyes welled with tears as Spieden tried to put the jagged puzzle pieces together. It was all crumbling down. Her life, her belief, her sanity all challenged once more- a final countdown. She had nowhere to run, like a firefly in a jar. The tears streamed down her cheeks in agony, eyes pointed to the ground. "I know.."  She whined, wishing with all her pitiful little heart that it could all be explained. " But Spieden, this is important."  He voice taking a more serious tone. "Garmr will know that I'm here very soon. I need to leave the Bend or die for it."  Phyrrus' breathing became shallow and jagged. "I'm telling you now, the Bend will fall and I won't be at its fault." She didn't have the courage to speak up and describe the sudden dangers- but she could fight to the last man. It was honestly a question of, "what to do". Her eyes welled with tears as Spieden tried to put the jagged puzzle pieces together and maybe manage to muster some advice. "Spieden, I want to serve your home well.. but I'm so scared.. so, so scared." She began biting down on the side of her lip as if it would ease the trembling cries.

(This post was last modified: May 13, 2015, 10:50 PM by Phyrrus.)
  [Image: jjjjjjjj%20copy_zpsieqam7x9.png]
[Image: kjjjj_zpsws1xjeg3.png]

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
@Phyrrus

little voices left to rot and plot

Like something unraveling uncontrollably at her feet, Spieden could only watch helplessly as her packmate fell to pieces. She had no idea what to do, could think of nothing that would soothe the woman, no words nor gentle touch that could reassure. Even the mere thought of doing anything of the sort made her feel slightly nauseated. She stood ridgedly, unblinking, the only movement was her pink tongue flashing out to swipe across the end of her snout in an out wordless expression of her own anxiety over the situation. Emotion was something private, personal, to be hidden and never seen. It made her uncomfortable to see someone else so vulnerable. Truly, it made her skin crawl, and were it not Phyrrus, Spieden would have long since abandoned the scene. Only the fact that she cared about the other woman kept her rooted in place despite her intense discomfort.

Spieden's ears folded back as Phyrrus spoke one of the names that Nayeli had given them just minutes ago. Now things made a little more sense, but not by much. She wanted to tell Phyrrus that it would be safe, that they would all pull together and protect her. But she couldn't, she just didn't know. She couldn't even say whether it would be safer to stay or leave. Whether there was safety in numbers or if they only made themselves a bigger target. Months ago, Spieden herself would have high-tailed it out of here after hearing about crazed wolves, had she not the lives of others depending on her leadership and decisions. And more than that... She felt some responsibility to the place. She couldn't just leave, not now.

She didn't feel like much of a leader though. She couldn't advise, always reacting, never making any sort of informed decisions. She exhaled a long sigh through her nose, trying to squash down the natural inclination to do rather than think. Phyrrus had something and Spieden had a feeling it was important. "I thought those wolves were just after Nayeli... How do you know them?" Spieden asked cautiously.