(See All?) Announcements
653 Users Online
Aven, Google, Bing

Our games of make-believe are at an end
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

Out of all the things he expected her to do, he had not been anticipating her approaching him in the manner that she was. She was quite quick to make her way towards him, embracing him readily. As soon as she made contact with his chest, he tensed, his throat closing up and an uncomfortable pit forming within his stomach. He was not so use to physical contact and the connection with her made him feel different and he hated it. The contact he had with another was with Ash and that was only because they sparred. No loving caresses or caring touches had been given to him since Inali had left. Though his mother had tried, it was nothing compared to the connection he had once formed with the small woman in front of him.

The tension in his body did not lax and he pulled away from her, trying to relax his body from the contact he knew he was not ready for. Clearing his throat, he awkwardly shifted from paw to paw, unsure of how he was going to leave the area. Luckily, his calls were answered when a summoning of his alpha rang through the area. Immediately, Yuka’s russet face turned in the direction of the call, noting that it was time for him to leave. With a soft sigh a relief, the guard turned back towards Inali, his amber teal gaze drinking her in one last time. Parting his jaws, he spoke, his voice a deep timbre, "Well…it’s time for me to go…I suppose I will see you again soon…?" He waited for an answer from the smaller woman. When he received it, he responded with a tight smile before backing up and trudging his way through the thickets towards his mentor and alpha. After an avoided war and a much needed reunion, it was time to go home.

Thank you TABs