644 Users Online
Google, Chan, Bing, Aven

and, of all things, I love you — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
I like the hunger games! :D And I love these two, seriously! @Iopah

His eyes searched the warm darkness, watching the squirming bodies at Iopah's stomach as they ate for nourishment after having tumbled so violently into the world--being born was a job in itself. His own legs had grown tired from pacing outside of the den and without missing a beat the large male nestled himself at the base of the den where he could adequately curl himself around the back of Iopah. She was his everything--they were his everything and he wouldn't have it any other way from here on out.  His eyes closed, having grown tired from the stress of the night but he knew that his wife was much more tired then he and was startled awake when she spoke to him, answering his question without missing a beat. "We must do it again next year," he joked, though it was no doubt that the pale king wanted more children to pass on the Reinier name.

At the mention of visitors his ears perked forward and he could recall the moment Danica and his sons were born, it was chaos and yet he was certain that the members were merely curious to see the newest additions. It was such a joy to know that their pack was flourishing, from the birth of @Zia and @Inkheart 's son and now that of his own daughters he was certain that Broken Timber Pines would continue to grow with each years come. "I wasn't planning on leaving my girls anyway," and he licked her ear affectionately, knowing that eventually she would be feeling the after effects of pushing their children from the birth canal. When she asked for him to stay he shifted his weight on his stomach and smiled through the darkness, content with where he laid and to make the moment even more comfortable he pulled her in closer to him so that the two of them could drift off to sleep as their daughters ate quietly at her chest.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.