Conspiracy day — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Unitas Hervok
For @Nina then all welcome
Dated 3/30/2015
It'll be funny when he finds out Pacem is back

Unitas had noticed the absence of his brother Silentium. It was an odd feeling, to know that you were the only one left. His brother Pacem had disappeared long ago and had not shown up since then. Now Silentium was gone too, but he seemed to have disappeared around the same time that Iopah and Koda had left too.

These facts still didn't change what Unitas did with himself. He still roamed the woods like a wraith. Only now he did it with extra confidence. He was the top pup now, even if it was by default. The dark lad didn't wish harm on his brothers, but the more they stayed out of his way the easier it was for Tas to get what he wanted. With a mad grin on his twisted face, Unitas swings around a larger tree that made the thicket its home. His steps take him closer and closer to the medicinal den where his mother was.

Usually it was Silentium sticking close to mother, but now Unitas wanted to take a crack at it. He loved his ma, and knew that the easiest way to further himself was to gain her favor. At least for now that was the way he wanted things to happen. Besides she might have a bit of food stuffed someplace around her den and he was hungry as evident by his ever growing body.

"Mom? You here?"

He asks quickly while sniffing around silently near the den. Her scent was powerful here, but he wasn't sure what kind of mood she was going to be in. A lot had happened in very short time. Tas knew this, he knew about his sister Danica, about the betrayal that was his step father Koda and Iopah. It was sad really, he quite liked Iopah, but then she had to just ruin it all and hurt the pack the way she did. More importantly she hurt his mother, and nobody hurts his mother.
Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2015, 11:38 PM by Unitas. Edit Reason: added "knew" where it was missing )
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

It had been quite chaotic since they had left. Especially since Silentium had left. While she certainly didn't pick favorites,  Silentium had been special. He had needed to work harder than his brothers and now it seemed that with all the effort Nina had put into her son, the loyalty she had driven into him, had all gone to waste. She still loved him unconditionally, but the fact of the matter was, Nina did not know what she would do without him. She had already lost Tacoma, Ashton had gone off on his own, and never visited her, and Danica seemed to be a wandering soul. However, Mirren, an adopted son, in a sense, had returned to her, as had Pacem. A slight light had come back to her single orb, but her mind was still in disarray. She hardly ever moved from the herbal den, except for on occasion, when she would leave for a quick bite to eat or to check up on Mirren and Kite. The rest of her time, was spent in the den, her paws working endlessly and rearranging the herbs over and over, never taking a break. She figured that if she continued to work, then she wouldn't have anything else to think about.

In her state of focus, she had almost not noticed her other son, Unitas, calling for her. Immediately stopping her work and lifted her head, Nina called back out to him softly, "Yes, dear. I am." Her voice was sad, and her body obviously lacking its usual weight. Her fur was matted and obviously had not been groomed in quite some timed. Her golden fur had lost its appealing golden shine, and her single green eye was still dull, though not as lifeless as it had been before. She moved outside of the den, not wanting her son to see her frazzled state inside, even if her body easily conveyed the message. The mother gave a half-hearted smile to her son, looking much like she was miserable. She spoke again, her voice hinting at a bit of concern, "How are you doing Unitas?" She looked into his piercing blue eyes, also much like his father's and her heart once again ached for Hollow. He had been good to her, and perhaps, if he were here, Nina would be having a much easier time than she was right now.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by TABs who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Unitas Hervok

Since Nina's scent was usually within this den filled with herbs Unitas could never tell if his mother was really in it or not. However today he'd gotten lucky, for soon after he called for her the Hervok woman called back to him. She was around at least, and the dark wolf slipped through the shadows towards his mother. He found her with her paws full of herbs. Their bitter and coy scents mixed in the air making his nose wrinkle. Tas never did fancy the idea of eating those plants whenever he got a cold. They made him want to puke just by their awful stench.

Trying hard to ignore the disgusting tart smell Tas concentrated on his mothers usually warm scent. Looking over her matted and dull fur Tas couldn't help but pity the woman. His mother had been strong for so long while he grew up, but now she looked like a ghost of her former self. Even her normally bright emerald eye was clouded. It reminded the youth of dead prey, the way her eye was there but not clear. Suppressing a shiver, Unitas strode up to her and gave her a few wet licks to her chin and chest.

"I'm doing perfectly fine..."

There it was again... That look that usually breached his mothers features when she cast her gaze upon him. That look of heart ache made him back up with his head lowered submissively. She always looks hurt when she looks at me.. Why? What is it about me that she pains over? He very nearly decided to leave his mother once more so that she wouldn't have to look upon his form. However his own worry over her ragged appearance kept the youth planted to the spot. He struggled against his own desire to leave knowing that Nina both needed him and was pained by the dark lad.

Clearing his throat and lifting himself to look like an important wolf, Unitas closed his eyes and gave her a serious face.

"What are you doing with yourself? Shouldn't you be like..with Miccah or somebody telling us to do our chores?"

Tas grunted while wondering if he had just made more of a problem for himself. He'd mentioned the dreaded "C" word. Wouldshe make him head out and do chores now?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

While the sight of her son brought her the memories of her lover, he also reminded her of Hollow’s strength….and how thoroughly pissed he would be if he saw her wasting away like she was. His spirit would never want her to do what she was doing and while inside she knew this, she also did not have the will to fight the darkness any longer. So as she looked upon her son, and saw his father within him, the thought made a smile move to her face, happy moisture filling her eyes as she looked at him. She did not want to fill his head with her silly thoughts and remained silent, listening to his words. He almost seemed unsure of himself but none the less, Nina was so happy that he was with her. That he had not gone off like his brother had to go with Koda and Iopah. The thought of them once again making her heart ache.

To answer his question, Nina replied, her voice soft, almost searching for an answer herself, "I was…I was…sorting through the herbal stocks…again." Her eyebrows creased, as if confused, before she spoke again, "Keeping myself busy so that I won’t have to think about…" She left her statement hanging, an even deeper sadness weighing in her chest as she thought about the bastard that had left her again. After promising to never leave again and swearing himself to Secret Woodlands. An unhappy sigh slipped past the mother’s lips as she looked towards Unitas, an unsure look in her singular eye. Softly, she asked him the question she had been dreading an answer to, "What do you think of my decision, darling? I don’t understand how it was the wrong one. And why he left…" She was referring to Silentium and was hoping that the young boy would make the connection. Unitas had always been intelligent, all of her children had been, and it seemed that when Nina tried hard as a parent, it came back to nip her in the face.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.