(See All?) Announcements
529 Users Online
Google, Bing

Seeing Red
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 48 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Phyrrus Nereus Monodora

ALL SHE COULD FEEL WAS RED. ALL SHE COULD SEE WAS RED. RED, RED, RED WAS THE FEELING SHE FELT. 
@Beren<3 Sorry for the sad post :(

Her undoubtably numbered days were running out. She wasn't afraid to die, only afraid of seeing the faces she had been dreading for the past year. All her tears had ran out, all that was left was a husk of a body. There was no point in living under a rock until it was deemed safe to go outside. Phyrrus slipped out in the dead of night and ran to the river. The sound of rushing water and whispering trees reassured herself of the dangers lurking in the night. She wanted to let go and stay in the moment forever, not having to life far from the light. A exasperated sigh made its way from her muzzle as she nestled down to rest at the river side. The fish stirred under the moonlit water, their tails swishing in unison. All was at peace, all was holy. She longed for companionship in the lonely days. Voices kept her from thinking about her own problems. But in silence, she was confronted with the task of listening to her innermost thoughts. All the pressure was beating down on her head with a force like thunder. Her frontal brain ached and pounded so when she closed her eyes she could see the veins pulse. "Dear lord, I beg you.. save me from this nightmare." She whined and rolled over onto her side. It was all piling up in a neat stack. All she could do was wait. Christ, all she ever did was wait.

(This post was last modified: May 23, 2015, 07:53 PM by Phyrrus.)
  [Image: jjjjjjjj%20copy_zpsieqam7x9.png]
[Image: kjjjj_zpsws1xjeg3.png]

Played by Becca who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Bérengère Dunn

Why in the world was he up this late? Had the lack of Darrah by him and the choking silence been too much for him to sleep? Slipping out of his den a sound made his fur rise. Someone was running towards the river. With a worry of why they were running the dark male set out after them. His bulky form did nothing but get in the way of all the bushes and branches. Of course when he did make it a soft bark was let loose from him. ”Are you okay?” His tail lashed behind him as fiery eyes looked around. ”Was there a danger out here?” The lady's form almost made her seem like a fading ghost. As if he was simply chasing nothing but the wind this whole time.

Stepping closer he took in the scents deeply. ”Everything smells fine..” The words were whispered out softly as to reassure himself of the situation. Although she laid on her side as if sore she smelled only of the Bend and nothing else suspicious. Taking a deep breath, he looked at the river. It glistened in the moonlight, perhaps this would have relaxed him had he not just ran after a lady of the Bend in the dead of night.

”Mind if I stay? I don't feel content leaving you out here alone..” His eyes glided over her form protectively in a manner of sorts. As if not leaving without a protest from her he plopped down onto the ground, in a sphinx-like position, a good three feet from her.

”Speech”
Esveeka-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

So What Do I Do When Every Day
Still Seems To Start And End With You

Phyrrus Nereus Monodora

The sound of crunching foliage behind her sent a trickle down her spine. But from what her eyes saw in the rippling water was but only a man form the Bend. Her muzzle lifted from her paws and turned back to see just who came to visit. He was covered in swirly dark fur and seemed to be quite alarmed.”Are you okay?” He tried, looking around like he was about to fight the world. "Was there a danger out here?” Her eyes found contact with his as she answered back. "I don't know yet." The wind rippled her fur as the silence set in. She wished that he had caught her at a better time, just a week ago she would have been so pleasant. He made a comment about the overall smell of the area, and he was right. Phyrrus set her head down again, looking back at the water. There wasn't really anything physical to be afraid of.

Another pause of silence circled in the air, until he filled them once more. ”Mind if I stay? I don't feel content leaving you out here alone..” Her eyes shot back up to look at his, the shock present on her lithe muzzle. After a moment or two, she gave a slow nod. "I'm sorry, my name's Phyrrus." She frowned, feeling bad about being a little rude before. "What's your name love?" The pit in her stomach was loosening ever so slowly.

(This post was last modified: May 24, 2015, 02:44 AM by Phyrrus.)

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Bérengère Dunn

"I don't know yet."

Those were the least likely words to soothe Bear. It caused him to grumble low and deep "Gives me a better reason to stick around here." He didn't want to seem pushy but her answer and previous actions left him ready to spring into action. As if now so much built up tension in his muscles caused him to need the reason to lunge at something. The dark body of Bear, while looking in rest, was about as much in action as ever. He couldn't help it. The Bend was his home and anyone who felt threaten would have to deal with his whole protection package.

This time she spoke words that caused his ears to flick in a much softer mannar. Phyrrus,” He paused momentarily to taste her name on his tongue. ”That's a beautiful name Miss. Nothing like my own...they call me Bear.” His head nodded sharply at her as a sort of glint from the moonlight got stolen in his eyes. The setting around them might have been considered a romantic sort but Bear was so focused on her saftey that he didn't think about the setting unless he saw or heard something suspicious. His tail found a place laying next to him. ”I must say, your coloring is rather stunning. I don't recall meeting someone with colors like yours.” The words he spoke rolled off his tounge smoothly as if he had practiced saying it over and over. Of course the only wolf he had really complimented was Rook..who was long gone most likely.

”Speech”

Phyrrus Nereus Monodora
Oml, Bipolar much? My apologizes, this post got shit stormed up real quick XD

Her honeyed eyes ventured up at his face. He seemed to be holding a firm glare out at the woods, looking out for anything that might put the maiden in danger. A flicker of a smile adorned her muzzle, for once feeling a little special. It was quite nice to have company- yet any other day she would deny it. He stood over her, watching until his words filled the air again- taking a warmer note. She couldn't help smiling, the heat rushing into her cheeks in a mad dash. "Nonsense, I think your name is mighty fine." Her silvery voice reaching out to him. It was odd that just moments ago she was contemplating death. It was honesty a little scary to think how quick her mood could change. She pondered if everyone was like this. I mean it couldn't just be her.. could it?

Wanting to see her visitor a little more clearly, Phyrrus turned a little bit. Facing him directly to get a better look than just a glance over the shoulder. He was actually quite handsome, well built and harboring a "man's" typical physique. Phyrrus rested her muzzle on her paws, not bothering getting up. Another smooth compliment rolled off his tongue and was met with a stifled chuckle. "Oh Bear, are you flirting with me?" She grinned, lifting her head and staring back at those pumpkin orange eyes.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Bérengère Dunn

She complimented his name back and he felt his cheeks heating up underneath his fur. Luckily the dark mixed with his still rather thick coat hid any signs of blushing coming upon his face. He smiled shyly though. Just enough to give off a signal that he was nervous but was okay with the compliments. How long had it been since he had had a "romantic" interaction? Thinking back all led him back to the beginning. Rook. Of course there had been another fair princess after Rook, Adsila, but did she really count? The more Bear thought about it the more he found the interaction with Adsila to be more hormonal than an actual bonding like him and his masked friend.

”I appreciate the compliment, Miss Phyrrus.” His words smooth like velvet over the sound of water moving. Looking at the silvery gray maiden before him, Bear's eyes lit up. It was enjoyable having company besides Darrah. Who all had he interacted with? Almost no one if he could remember. Spieden had been a brief interaction for his acceptance. The rest of the time his life had been preoccupied with taking care of Darrah's need. Don't mistake this though. He had been taking care of pack duties as well. His scent could be found lacing the borders in the faintest when he did patrols. Bear even did what poorly hunting he could to take care of caches.

The voice of Phyrrus had Bear's ears twitching slightly. Flirting? Was he really flirting with her? Eyes went wide momentarily before he managed to retain his calm collective look. ”Oh, my apologies I didn't even recognize I was..I can stop if you'd like?” He offered a small toothy smile that would let his company know he meant the best interactions with her.

”Speech”

Phyrrus Nereus Monodora
I'M SORRY THE MUSE IS JUST LIKE *imitates plane crashing* IDK MAN!

Who was this man making her smile with every compliment? Phyrrus did not think herself so easy to sway, especially in these situations. And she nearly jumped when he returned the favor. Mrs.Phyrrus..? She mused, an ear pricking up curiously. This man was younger than him.. why was he attracted to her? Sure, Phyrrus was stunning and beautiful and just simply enchanting- but him? For her? It just didn't make sense.

She hadn't found any real relationships in the Bend yet. Spieden was a friend of hers and Nayeli seemed quite kind, but having another close relationship? That would be just grand! She set another pleasant smile on her features, providing some quiet thumps of her tail. When she approached him on the subject of flirting, he suddenly gave an apologetic response. "I can stop if you'd like?” A laugh elicited from her muzzle, shaking her head in gratitude. "You're fine Bear, I find it flattering!"