666 Users Online
Bing, Finley, Atara

Gone, gone away but now I'm back. — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
(For @Deacon <3)

It had happened again. The itch in her paws, the ache in her heart and the longing in her bones to see more of the world had caught hold of her again and this time, quite strongly too. Even her resolution to stay in a pack, to keep holding onto the threads of a normal pack life and to stay near family had not been good enough for her this time apparently.  At the first chance she had gotten, on a patrol around the borders ironically, she had just kept...going. And going and goingandgoingand-

Well, you get the idea. But she had come back. Not because she felt guilty, though she did just a tad. It was more of the fact that she was tired.  Oh so tired. Oh did her feet ache, unlike they did in her youth where she could go miles upon miles before falling to exhaustion. And oh did her bones long for a comfy bed for them to rest, and in the warmth of a den that she knew was safe! This last journey had taken a lot from her and she pondered on why that was. Had her wanderlust finally been spent? Or was she simply just...tired of it all? Of finding what she thought was home only to break away after a short while, to just come back when she grew too weary? Of was it something else?

She blinked, as she shifted and her bones protested in being forced to continue walking for so long without a break. In simply moving forward. That was it! And the sudden realisation, though it should not have taken so long, saddened Senka.

When had she become so...old? She knew wolves lives longer than her, much much longer than her simple six years. But she felt her age beginning to impact on her. She was beginning to feel tired a much quicker than she used to, her bones began to ache a little more after walking for less amount of time.

The rusty wolf sighed and decided to finally rest where she was. It was near where she had first entered Relic Lore and she despaired as memories of Elettra and her acceptance of her sprung to mind, not to mention her subsequent leaving of the pack. How was the pack going? She wondered before pushing thoughts of the first pack she joined here away. No time for such nostalgic times. It would only make the sadness in her heart grow and her heart ache even more.

Her nose twitched at the scent of fresh water and she decided, after grabbing a quick drink, that she would rest. So she angled herself towards the smell of water. It would do her good to get her mind off of old memories anyway.  
(This post was last modified: May 15, 2015, 09:49 PM by Senka.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

His rather awkward legerity allowed him to graze around the surrounding areas of Whisper Caverns with ease. While Lady Lagina was taking care of her new children, Sir Hervok likely guarding around the Lady of the Caverns, and everyone was doing what they needed to do Deacon was easily doing two things. Scouting of the surrounding areas or doing errands for the alphas. The dark boy was willing to do whatever it took to prove his worth. As he was in his first year of life he already found himself finding out what it was he wanted to do.

Dark paws traveled to place he didn't remember going before. The smell of fresh water seemed rewarding enough though. Travling through Deacon could have sworn he saw something move. Growling softly he once again saw the thing move. Red colors and perhaps a tad bit large in size. "Come out and show yourself." Taking a few steps forward the lush tail behind the Archer-Lyall swished around like an agitated feline. Squaring up just a bit Deacon was unsure what to expect. His mother had warned him about there being more than just wolves out there. He had a good feeling that he could handle himself but at the same time he was unsure. What would happen if he went missing? Again for the second time in his life..

His large form was looming in between the shade of two trees. Whatever was out there certainly wasn't concerned on being stealthy. Maybe they wanted to found, needed to be found.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
It only took a few moments to reach the source of the fresh water that she had smelt and soon heard. Her throat thirsted for some of the cool looking water that would surely leavebher feeling a little more refreshed. She shuffled to the edge of the water, lowering her muzzle to the water, with her toes being lapped at, she lowered her guard just for a few, brief moments. 

So upon hearing a voice call out to her, asking no, demanding, that she show herself, Senka paused in her drink, surprised. A few laps of water had quenched her thirst somewhat but she wanted more to feel even sated. But to go back to drinking, when someone had demanded that she reveal herself, would also be a foolish thing. Her gaze swept around her, easily landing on the shadow between two trees, lurking almost. As if unsure what to think of the rust coloured dame before them. Did they think she proposed a threat to themselves? It was clear that she was not really anything. Yes, she was large and even though she had been only able to catch rabbits and other small prey, along with scavenging, she was relatively well feed for a loner, even if she was slightly on the thinner side for someone her size.  But her body showed how tired and downtrodden she was. 

"Why not show yourself instead?" She called out clearly to the hidden wolf, a tired tinge to her normally steady tone.  "I am merely traveling and if I have unknowingly wandered into your pack's territory, I sincerely apologise. I simply wished for a drink, and a place to rest. I shall move on momentarily." 

As if to prove a point as she waitied patiently for a reply from the shadow, a wide yawn escapes her, showing off her sharp teeth. It was not a show of anything but tiredness. Hopefully, the other lurking in the shadows would not take it as anything else. 
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

"For you have not trespassed miss, you just startled me is all. Feel free to drink and rest all you want." He nodded softly stepping forward out of the shadows to show his body. It would be obvious he was still youthful and while his form wasn't all the way filled out it was mostly filled with muscles. He had the body of his father's Lyall blood but the coloration traits, in both fur and eyes, of the Archer line.

Looking over the female she seemed like she needed to rest. Perhaps the woman needed a solid meal too. Deciding it was time to introduce himself he relaxed his position some. Becoming more neutral than hostile. "My name is Deacon Archer-Lyall. Born a prince of the Willows but now a scout in training for Whisper Caverns." Puffing his chest out in pride as he spoke his title, his amber eyes fell upon the woman again. "And may I ask for your title?" Offering a kind smile the scout in training tried to figure out where to take this conversation. Her large size could be proved as useful for Whisper Caverns but Deacon did not know if Lady Lagina and Sir Hervok wanted another wolf among their ranks. Maybe the offer could be thrown out there though.

"Miss, if you need a home I would be willing to introduce you to my alphas. We could use someone with such great size and power." Maybe he was being too kind now. Just like a child trying to take home a stray dog to mother, begging for them to stay with them. It couldn't be that bad though could it? Maybe he ought to ask a bit more questions first. "Of course first I would like to know if you can specialize in anything worthy to my home."

have you checked out my player preferences?