(See All?) Announcements
493 Users Online

Survey & Pups; UPDATED!!!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Survey & Pups

Hello all, happy Middle of April! Can you believe that we're almost done with the school year (for those of us that are still in school)? I certainly can't. =) I want to take this time to congratulate everybody on their activity thus far, RoW has passed the 3,500 posts mark, an incredible achievement! You all have my love for that.

The reason for this update was to direct your attention to this INFORMAL SURVEY about what is happening on RoW. The administration has been working hard on some behind the scenes changes that will hopefully result in a better role playing experience for you guys. But, we want your opinions on a few things before we implement these changes, so here is your chance to let us know what you think!

Also, a reminder that there are three litters of puppies that are being born on RoW this year. If you feel like you have the time and the desire to play one of these little rascals, then why don't you head on over to the pup adoptions to check them out?

This is just a note that in response to the informal survey, we have changed the rule regarding pup adoptions. The new rule is as follows:

<b>You are now allowed to adopt a pup even if you have an adult character in that pack. However, you will not be allowed to have two adult ranked wolves in the same pack - so once the pup reaches 1 year of age, one of the other must leave.</b>

We hope that this is a fair compromise between the members and the administration. =) We are going over the results of the informal survey, and encourage more responses!