(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Bing, Google, Matos, Miriam

Poison Flower — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kaela Isenhold
Kaela wandered aimlessly.  All she knew was that she was headed away from the lake.  Whether she she was going north, east, or west she did not know; she wasn't going the way she'd come, so she couldn't be going south.  She liked being alone, especially after her last encounter.  She'd been reminded that others didn't like her for some reason.

She's only been laughing because she was amused.  

Kaela stopped and looked around her, realizing she had no idea where she was.  When had the trees disappeared? What was this tall grass that surrounded her?  Eyeing the seemingly endless reaches of the greenery, she sat.  How long had she been going?

She sat there for a while, just watching the way the wind moved the grass in a hypnotic fashion, and the fain moan that it caused in the air.  It was so still and peaceful.

How loathsome.

And yet she didn't quite feel like moving on just yet.  This would be a good place to hunt.[/i] She thought, surveying the land. {i}I could easily hide in the grass to stalk my prey.  She took a deep breath, hoping to catch the scent of something she could eat, but was disappointed to find that all she could smell was the grass and flowers of the meadow.  

With a sneer, Kaela climbed to her feet and resumed her walk.  She was surprised when she found that the ground sloped.  She backed up and looked over the tops of the grass; it looked flat, but when she walked there were dips and divots in the ground.  Maybe not such a good hunting ground after all.

But a good place to hide. The voices whispered.  Her ears twitched.  Yes; this would indeed be a good place to hide out for a while while she waited for winter to return for her.

thought[/i]
[Image: laughing_like_hell_by_night_fury_art-d93n45y.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]