652 Users Online
Google, Bing

cold feet. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Deacon

His father's words were pleasing to hear but he couldn't help but wonder, what if someone beat him to the throne, someone like Skoll. Figuring it couldn't hurt to ask another question the dark boy looked up into his father's eyes with a pleading look of help. "But dad..what if Skoll makes it to the throne first? And I still want it." He paused almost scared to say the words. "Th-then would I have to over throw him?" While Deacon believe he could do it physically if needed he had a fear it would destroy the little relationship him and his half brother had. What would become in a situation of such?

"I appreciate that, dad." The dark boy's rough tongue flicked out to plant a show of affection on his father's chin. He knew he would leave the Willow Ridge borders again one day. Perhaps even for good. Deacon was already more than aware that he was living the life of a wanderer. His paws couldn't stay in one place for too long. His eyes wished to see everything that lived beyond the borders. Even his heart yearned to see the world. The boy had even come to love the mountains thanks to @Celandine and her beautiful mountaintop kingdom. Just thinking about it caused his lips to lift faintly in a smile.

Of course reality shook him back into his right mind. All focus was on his father now. Although his eyes did trailed down to look at his father's paws by his own paws. The coloration different but the size getting closer and closer. Just the thought of him being almost Angier's size caused a small "Whoa" to escape his lips. How much time had passed sense the day he left the den?

"Speech."
People should see how we’re living..
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall

Again his head tilted to one side in the middle of musing, holding his son's gaze for a moment, even after the prince had given Angier's chin a respectful graze of his tongue. "If ya stay with us, yes, ya might hafta to outsmart yer competition - yer brothers - before you can find yerself as Leader, but no matter what ya choose, I'm sure you can do it. Whatever yer heart so desires." He lifted his paw then, taking a step forward and giving his tail a lofty wag as he stretched in the frigid, early morning air. "Come along then," he invited Deacon as he slowly began to walk towards a willow. "Let's take a stroll, we can continue to talk along the way an' get somethin' to eat."

He ducked beneath frost-covered canopy, staring at his son through the veil with a humored smile, "If ya sit fer too long you'll freeze yer tail to the ground." He canted his head once more in a gesture to Deacon to catch up, holding his head high as his bottlebrush of a tail gently wagged behind him. "I'll take ya ta Fireweed Rise if ya want. Should be some good spots for small game."

For a moment he waited for his first-born to gain on him, then, once in step with one another, he leapt into something like a playful game of chase, daring the prince to follow. The afternoon would be filled with conversation, that much was for sure; what's more was the fact that for what would seem like the first time in the history of the Lyall bloodline (as far as Angier was aware), a father actually spent the time with one of his own, relishing in the hours taken to forge a proper relationship between parent and child.

(Angier exit.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)