Google, Jadon, Bing

The Verge of Collapse — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
PPing Titan a little bit as to remove him from the kill-site and fade from there. If I can change anything, you let me know. <3

Yes, Sköll would have the last word of it all and Xetor would no longer be a threat to him, his family, or Willow Ridge (should it ever come to fall into the days of his reign). A growl left him as he withdrew his muzzle from his cousin's ear. His eyes swept over the other Archer's burly frame, carefully taking note that nothing, not his chest nor his side, moved any further. The bastard had taken his last breath and Sköll had taken it from him. If he had not been subject to an audience, he might had turned about-face and asserted his dominance over the corpse by cruelly urinating over every inch of that lustrous black and auburn-tinged coat.

Being reminded of Titan, however, by his sudden exclamation over what had just happened, had the remaining Archer on his guard and he immediately answered him. "Get out of here, Thorben," he snarled under his breath, bristling his fur at his age mate now. "Don't you dare mention any of this to anyone." He flashed his bloodied teeth in warning, a wordless gesture that implied that Titan would end up just like Xetor or even worse - beheaded, perhaps, or left to actually slowly bleed to death - if he did otherwise.

"Now GET LOST!" he boomed. "GO!"

His dark paws maneuvered him in such a way as to intimidate Titan and, when it seemed like it had worked, he came back to address the lifeless corpse at his feet. He lifted a large paw to press Xetor's face deeper into the soft dirt. One last deed to assure himself that he really had put the Archer to his death. A scoff left his nose in satisfaction and he turned to walk away. He would have been gone if it weren't for the fact that he felt like Xetor could have very well gotten up and walked away once Sköll had gone.

The prince grumbled to himself and turned his eyes downward, reaching a paw out and scratching at the forest floor until he convinced himself that he would be able to bury the brute in an actual grave. As he hastily made a shallow depression in the ground, he acknowledged that he was in denial over the fact that he was doing such a thing. Guiness and Skana deserved to be put to rest below the earth, but Xetor, the son of a gun, didn't. No, Xetor was being buried because Sköll did not want to come back by chance to find that the crows had made a feast of those once-mocking pale amber eyes, that the scavengers had made use of the boy's pelt or found sustenance in his sinew. The thought made the prince physically gag; in fact, it made him more determined in his feat. Additionally, if he buried Xetor, perhaps the decay and rot would find him first, becoming one with the earth if and whenever Relic Lore happened to welcome its never-ending Spring showers.

When the hole seemed deep enough, Sköll panted as he pushed and shoved the dead brute's body into it. It wasn't deep enough; but when he had moved the earth back over Xetor and filled the remaining space, a sizable mound prevailed. It reminded him of when he helped Asriel and Angier bury Skana. His stomach churned and a lump formed in his throat. He had to do something.

In some sort of panic, he grabbed at the nearest willow tree with his jaws, yanking at it with all his might. After several minutes, three measly whip-like vines were all he could muster and he draped these over the unshapely pile of dirt. He gave it a good look over before finally turning away and strolling towards the closest river...

He would never make it to the river without being seen, though, and he would eventually be found out... While the willow "branches" he had pulled down were all laced with his scent, those markers would fade in time, but every single place where he had touched and bitten Xetor would be preserved beneath the long list of earthy scent. At long last, Sköll Archer was going to pay for his sins.

(Skoll exit.)

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away