(See All?) Announcements
690 Users Online
Google, Bing, Flair

New Places — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by GripEnemy who has 9 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rickalaru Ri Rizo Renewma
This wolf was a truly vile and horrid creature. Trying to reason with him was like trying to pin smoke beneath your paw. Rickalaru crumbled inside a little at his last statement. He was just too cold for her to stand. If she was still the brightly burning fire that she used to be, she'd have reached out and smacked him across his face, then kicked dirt in his face as she turned to run away laughing at his stupidity at the top of her lungs. But she wouldn't do such a thing now. Last time she'd turned her back to a male, he'd taken the ultimate advantage of her body.

The two white feas that appeared where both a gift and a course. They seemed to be on higher ground with this wolf than she was, which was a true blessing. But at the same time it was just another cruel reminder of how pathetic what had happened had left her, too frail and scared to fight for herself. The first one to appear carried herself like she outranked him by a heavy number, so Rickalaru guessed that she was perhaps a leader.

That thought was a comforting one, because there was no way that this wolf before her really was what he said he was. A wolf that cruel could never become a leader. He'd be so unpopular that he'd be hated and, with luck, any body of wolves would rebel against the thought of him ruling. Then the second white fea appeared, and she seemed quite hostile as well. Plus the words of her being on owned lands still rang in her ears.

She lowered her head and spoke, her voice a whisper in the face of all this violent air. Her words where aimed at Jaysyek, <b>"I'm really sorry if I'm trespassing. I'll go now."</b> and she took a step backwards to leave, still not wanting to make the mistake of turning her back to this male.
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2011, 12:26 AM by Rickalaru.)
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>hmnnn. I actually think I'm going to have Kiche leave this thread here. Switch, if you later on want to have a split off from this thread where you go after him and yell at him for leaving/insubordination, be my guest. :3</li></ul></span>

Cue the cavalry.

It was as if all of the sudden Kiche was surrounded by a flock of ghosts. But they were worse than ghosts, they were savages. Specifically, the savages from that hole in the ground where he lived. One, he recognized as the heathen who let him into the little club or death cult or whatever it was. Her name did not come to mind, and quite frankly he did not find that he cared too much. However, she seemed to be in a pretty frightful mood. Without missing a beat, the enraged cult leader ordered him to... what <i>apologize</i> to this bitch. And she was threatening him.

The arrival of the other derisively white barbarian was of greater concern to Kiche. One heathen, he could escape. Two furious heathens —and who knows, maybe this first one would join them— were another case entirely. However, Kiche was an uncompromising and stubborn soul. God had condemned that girl, and so he saw no reason to apologize. In his world, through his kaleidoscopic and warped vision, he did not see where he had really committed a single crime. This verbal assault on him was entirely unprovoked.

"<b>I don't have to take any shit from you,</b>" he snarled, throwing a dirty look at the party surrounding him. Immediately following this, though, he turned tail and ran, flashing past the three female heathens, heading back into Grizzly Hollow territory. He would not stay there and suffer a punishment. Why on earth would he do that? These sadistic heathens had another thing coming if they thought he was just going to sit there and take a beating.

gone.

</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2011, 01:00 AM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Jaysyek was ready to pounce on Kiche, grab him by the muzzle, the ear, anything. She could not believe his outrage on this bypasser, and his commanding tone air. She soon learn she was not alone, but Vlar had come to her side to back her up. She was neither relieved nor irritated, but her eyes not leaving the ginger male. She was waiting for him to utter a single most word of disagreement. When the girl began to speak, eye of gold and the other saphire changed slightly to look upon the lone female he had been oppugn to. She seemed mild mannered, and must have believed Kiche's words of trespassing. If it weren't for her anger she might have smiled nicely, but perhaps her eyes did soften a little. In a different voice she replied, "No worries, this ground is not anyone's and I am sorry for my pack member's insolence." She threw a glare at the male waiting for some kind of response. He was something else. He snarled at all of them he didn't have to take this. Then the little cretin took his run for it. Oh did he run away from Grizzly Hollow? No, he was headed home. Damn it that was it.

Perhaps pride was a folly, but she would not be insulted by this. The leader within her was ready to track him down. An angry snarl vibrated her throat, and she muttered a quiet curse no one would understand. She knew he'd probably go find Aisling and take cover or something. This wasn't over. She'd be damn either way letting him get away with this.

Taking a breath she collected her thoughts. Her fur was on edge but no longer were her ivory teeth bared. She stepped toward the girl. "I am truely sorry for whatever he said to you. But please know if you wish to stay around here or in need of the home he in no way represents us, and soon shall be learning to bite his tongue." A calm sigh drifted from her teeth and she shot Vlar a look. She knew if she asked Vlar would surely seek him out. But was that what leaders did? Send out someone in their place? It didn't seem right, even in her state. What kind of leader was she> Head high, with a kind look to the stranger a nod was given and she darted away.
{end}
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2011, 05:32 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: >.O What to do!! Lol.

Vlarindara had tensed in preparation that Kiche might charge Jaysyek, but when he only turned tail and left towards the den, she looked to the smaller female for what she should do about it. When the female returned her look, but instead turned and ran after their only other male pack member, Vlarindara turned, watching her go. A soft whine worked its way up her throat to be stifled by her jaws clamping down on one another. Jaysyek hadn't technically requested her help the first time.. and had she ignored the newcomer to chase after Kiche, the large Second would have done the same. However... Jaysyek's acknowledgment of the female made the decision for her. Vlarindara sat down where she stood, turning her attention to the wolf in front of her with a gentle smile.

"There's no need for you to leave...He had absolutely *no* right to claim you were on our lands.. they're back that way." Her head nodded in the direction the two wolves had run, but when she turned back to Rickalaru, one ear was cocked backwards as if listening for signs of fighting. "Apologies..if he was rude to you.. I...haven't introduced myself. Vlarindara Windrunner... The other was Jaysyek Enap-Lyall...one of the two alphas of Grizzly Hollow." She knew that Jaysyek hadn't introduced herself.. nor did she know that Kiche had.. with the..way he'd worked himself into a tizzy.. most likely, he had not. If the female wished to leave.. she could do so - Vlarindara had no intentions of stopping her... But the first sounds of a fight..working its way into a more..vicious status.. she would be darting back into the forest.

user posted image
Played by GripEnemy who has 9 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rickalaru Ri Rizo Renewma
Once the other wolf took off running, his packmate took off after him with little more than an apology and something about her staying here. LIKE HELL! She wasn't staying here. This pack was CLEARLY not a place for her. Anywhere that dealt with scum and vermin like that waste of a life-form wasn't anywhere that she needed to be with her hair trigger anger and the stuff that she had buried deep down, the crap she'd come out here to let go of. Her blood was boiling again. Just another show of how wild the roller coaster that was her emotions was right now.

What ever words that the other white fea said to her didn't make it past the violent music that raged inside her head at the moment. A snarl appeared across her face as she shut her eyes tight, and dug her claws into the ground. Every muscle in her fit body tensed as she lowered herself, like she was ready to explode in a frenzy and of... of... something...

The edge of her anger disappeared and her eyes re-opened and where fixed on the direction that that ass whole of a wolf and gone. Her voice rang out, seething with anger as a short line of song escaped her maw.

<b>"On again! Off again! On again! Off again!"</b> and with a turn she took off running the opposite direction as fast and hard as she could, putting as much distance between her and that place as she could. Tree limps lashed out and inflicted minor cuts and scratches to her body as she went, but she didn't slow. Running was all she could do to keep from breaking down right here and now, in the middle of some land she didn't know at all.

Why'd she let Zaratul talk her into leaving?
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: Heheh..tadaaa..:D

The white female blinked when the other wolf began talking to herself before turning tail and running away as fast as she possibly could. Vlarindara sighed, knowing that it was most likely because of Kiche's callous words..but she couldn't exactly stop the female and have her come back - it was her choice.. Quietly as she'd come, the Second turned and darted back into the forest, keeping on Jaysyek's tail and wanting to make sure that she wasn't going to get seriously hurt..

user posted image