(See All?) Announcements
327 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Bing

Reclus Ame — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
OOC: this is for the go wild challenge scent marking. anyone feel free to join. :)

There were heavy thoughts pushing on her brain. When wasn't that never the case? Couldn't she have one peaceful moment? One waking breath without something hanging over her? Was that to much to ask? Brains really needed a shut off mode. Even in her sleep she hardly found rest for the insecurity was right there, more threatning, more alive. In the moment by herself she couldn't help but wonder what if Borden and her had not left the mountain. What if Borden and her weren't? Would her life be easier? Would she have fallen into a suitable role on the mountain following Alexander? Would she be anticipating the birth of his pups? Would that be all she would worry about? Right now it seemed like that would have been the smoother path. She would not be tormented with these decisions, these fears. A bit of guilt held in the balance. She did not want to undo the greatest part of her life. What good was it if she couldn't enjoy it?

A troubled sigh fled from her lips. Though she doubted she should be, she was enforcing the borders of the territory. Where she always marked she remarked with fresh indications this was her home. Claws were indenting upon the already worn bark, and she rubbed her shoulder against it. Slowly bobbing along with her growing belly, she relieved herself near the base of another tree. Her pace was nothing fast, but it was diligent continued along the invisible line. She was trying to look at the clippings of buds growing. There different shades, and patterns. Stomach protested she needed to fill it, but right now she did not want to return to the den. She knew Vlarindara would most likely have something there for her to nibble on. She didn't want it. She didn't want to see anyone. Though she was glad Borden had returned, safe and sound. There was a hopeless stretch in her heart. There were unanswered questions she couldn't surpress.

Finding a small depression of earth filled with dry pine needles, beneath the base of a large cedar she sauntered over to it's invitation to sit. She was begining to feel like a walking zombie, one who needed sleep not corspes to survive. Flicking her lips in quiet sound she sank into it's depth. Though she was sitting her eyes were sharp staring 'round the forest, and her ears did not rest upon her cran. The longer she sat, she could feel the butterfly twitches, very, very small against her girth. She smiled weakly before resting her eyes.

(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2011, 05:52 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Unlike the young leadess, there wasn't but a single worry which crossed Elettra's mind- to questioning, no wondering, no nagging at the back of her skull. She had not rest more peacefully then she could possibly remember, waking hours upon hours later, with a rest so much more satisfying then the usual, where only life would allow small bursts of rest. But no true sleep- no real relaxation. The night had fallen into morning, and the morning into late afternoon, and this is where she woke. Birds would chirp in the distance, the sun smothered by plush white clouds, partly hidden rays by the choppy canopy shined down in streams onto the forest floor. She would lift from her spot, ass up, back bent in a stretch before regaining her posture. No one was in sight, but she smelt Vlarindara near, certainly scanning the area for a need to do something whilst she waited on Elettra to wake. Feeling energized and already tired of constantly being watched over, she was eager to once more find herself as miss independent. Stealing the moment as she could, Elettra was swiftly off, sure that she could outrun the much larger second. As even swifter did she move through the forest, dodging large tree after tree, bounding over large rock and fallen trunk. She took in the deep scent of cedar and pine, embraced the protection, yet still openness which the woodland provided. Yet even she now paused, stood on edge, to the sound of another, and found herself taking in a big scent to see who it might be- as though this was already her place, as though it was already hers to protect. Yet it was only seconds of realization of the wolf's scent and then Elettra found herself following towards it- just the woman she had been looking for! Only but a moment it took and Elettra was upon her, her pace slowing, her movements loud as they crunched under the dried leaves (she didnt bother to conceal this, is hopes not to startle what may be her new queen) and came up from behind. "Jaysyek?" She questioned by her name, for sure by now already she was getting tired of the misses and ma'ams and perhaps desired something a bit more...normal.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Pale lids barely fell when the crunch of placing paws alerted her to someone coming near. By their lack of heaviness she figured it was one of the younger females. She did not stir, waiting for them to come to her. Upon hearing her name tips of triangle points titled knowing it was not one of her packmembers. It was the lone wolf who had rested, and was to give her an answer on whether she was permantly coming or going. Head curved round to greet Elettra, and eyes blinked slowly wondering what she had decided. "Come to a decison?" She asked, tone carrying a small bit o' warmth. She wasn't entirely in a good mood, but neither was it bad. She was just tired. That seemed to be the most constant thing of it any way, and summed up her other emtions. Momentarily eyes searched those of pale gray wondering what Elettra may have decided. Jaysyek wasn't sure, and tried not to wish for either one or the other. It would be nice to have another strong, sane adult in the group, but she wasn't going to put all her eggs in that basket. Elettra might just be coming to let her know she was on her way. Jaysyek would not make anyone join, and it wasn't exactly possible to hold someone by their will. That was insane. She shifted her haunches ever bit, mismatched eyes looking round for a sec wondering if Vlar had followed her. Vlar could be a white shadow on occasion, and it wouldn't surpise her to see the larger lady. Attention as fast as it had left came back to the darker colored wolf.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"I have..." She paused, eyes wondering the woman, tired and drawl out. Elettra would fight the frown which stirred in her features, wondering where the man who had knocked her up in the first place had been all this time. For the moment, although Elettra secretly questioned, it was none of her concern. It was a good thing for the two white ladies that Elettra had to means of taking over, less the kind of these lands be sorry he left his pregnant queen unattended for so long. In her state, Elettra could easily beat her. If Jaysyek had any means of saving her unborn children's lives, she would have to give in on the fight and submit, should they not come out stillborn from the trauma of such a harsh fight. The thought made Elettra wonder where Vlarindara was now, but Elettra doubted they were in need of protection, so far into the heart of their lands. Elettra, however, had learned to be on guard all her life, even in the comfort of her own home. "I'd like to stay." She finally spoke, for whilst this was the best offer she was given in a long time, she was not about to let it pass up so easily. "You look stressed. I would offer you Lemon Balm, if I'd had any..." She mumbled lightly, taking a few steps closer before coming to a sit. It was amazing how much good that plant could be used for, and it so many ways it could be used- internal, mental, and external. The plant and its wide variety of cures had always made it her favorite in the healing remedies.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
If challenged it was hard to say what Jaysyek would have done, then. Fight for her life, her pack, or her children? Jaysyek had reasons to fight, damn good reasons. Just because she was bearing children didn't mean she should be counted as handicapped, and underestimated. She had more to live for, more to fight for. She by no means was one to surrender. What good would submitting do? Who was to say an attacker would really spare the lives of the young within her if she did submit, and that they wouldn't come after her, and offspring later? Anyone who attacked her was an enemy, and if they so much as threatned her children it was better to die trying to kill them than living in fear. Least she thought so. If it was one thing her mother had taught her, it was enemies needed to die or they would kill you instead. Jaysyek did not have enemies here, none she knew of. She was in her land, no sign of trouble, not knowing how strong of a guard Elettra held. If she had she would have wondered what kind of life the gray wolfess had had to be so viligant, expecting danger on the horizon. It was apparent in the light of the afternoon there were scars on her hide, and much those pale gray eyes had beheld. Right then it was a peaceful afternoon, and Jaysyek did not feel her life was in danger.

The lady's words started, and the pause hung there for a time. The pale wolf didn't move, as the future was in the balance. Then at last, the wolf said she would like to stay. It was this that brought a real smile to her black lips. "Good to hear, welcome to Grizzly Hollow" she replied, evident she was happy to have a new member of the hollow. The smile vanished. She was taking to mind where Elettra would fall in place in the group, and going to ask her if there was a specialty she wanted to try for. At the mention of stress, lips twitched, and a short laugh evaded her. That obvious? Her eyes seemed to ask. She hadn't much thought how she looked outwardly, but was sure it was hints of the mess within. Lemon Balm, brought her smile out once more. Astraea had been a decent medic ,and she remembered a time she had needed it. "That's kind of you, I wish there was some around too, but I have no idea where it comes from. Do you have some medic expertise?"

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2011, 08:21 PM by Jaysyek.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
( feisty! she dun sound so neutral good. XD lol )

And that was it. It was simple, it was quick, and already but days into the lands, she had been taken off the market. She figured it was the most she could hope for, having been offered into a pack as opposed to being claimed or stolen into one as slavery. However still, although it was subsided for now, the royal lady had a dying need for more- to prove herself to the pack, to fight for her respect within it, less she be nothing more then it's common newbie for others to boss about. Her eyes would continue to scan, and if she had the ability to read her mind when it questioned, she would have said yes. But that was the purpose of a medic, correct? To know when someone was not at their fullest and to know what to do when such a situation came to play? Elettra did not enjoy having her weaknesses come to light, but she was quick at pin pointing others, as her jobs had formerly required her to do so. "I do..." She paused, finding her eyes scanning the area before coming to settle to her haunches slowly, pale orbs once more poured onto the woman before her. "I was a trained medic back home, my mother taught me much. Yet the pack was a ferocious one, and my father made sure we all knew how to fight well, just the same." She would admit lightly, her eyes never wavering, a single black, silky ear turning back at this, in wonder what she may think.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc; lol she looks sweet, can be sweet, but rubbed the wrong way not so much. i honestly thought that was the only category she fell in.

Interest was perked, she was certain none of the other members had medical skills outside of basics- if that even. It made it a double positive to have accepted the gray lady if she had further knowledge. She had more than Jayse, if she knew where to get them. Jaysyek faintly remembered what some lookd and smelled like, and little what they were used for. She had tried to help Astraea with the job, but found she lacked the ability to remember ever little detail: like what each plant look liked by name, it's odor, it's use, and how much of it was to be used. It was an exstensive list, and the most thought out thing Astraea ever did. Though she was fond for her sister it had surprised her how serious she had taken the role. She shoved pictures of her sister away. She would never see her again.

Absorbed by the lady's tone, she quietly sat while she spoke a little of her past. She was a trained medic from a not-so-nice pack, and trained to fight because of such. The newest addition certainly sounded well rounded. Would this pack seem soft, and light hearted to her? And would that be a welcome change, or odd? The wind brushed long the light branches, causing gentle tune in the background. Jaysyek was a little surprised she did not detect a hint of Vlar or Borden. She would wait to let her mate know of their new member. "Sounds like they wanted you well prepared for anything. Which I bet you are. Mine tried, but I think I've had to learn much the hard way," she replied with thoughtful tone. A shrug to her shoulders she looked to the trembling leaves of nearby bush. By mine she meant by her father's beta, and pupsitter. But no one knew that, and she wasn't about to explain. Meeting silver gaze quietly she added, "I don't believe we have a medic. If you'd be interested in holding that as a speciality here you could possibly. But maybe you rather not?" Just because the girl had been a medic Jayse didn't want to pin her into that role. She might want to do something else, or hell just settle into this new place.

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2011, 08:22 PM by Jaysyek.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
[ idk, i find myself reading over the categories a lot, since i play dnd. my favorite /good/ group i think is chaotic good, cause they have more free range, as for example, robin hood would be chaotic good. ]

"I don't believe there is an easy way." She said, offering a small smile, if only to lighten the mood with such a subject, yet even the smile felt odd upon her lips, she had never the reason to do such a thing so often before. Her gaze had shifted then with the woman's, searching the trembling of the brush, the rushing of the leaves around them, listening to the gentle howl of the winds. With a sniff, Elettra wondered if a storm was soon to come. Just being here, she had not the time to dig out herself a den just yet. Pulled from the thought with her new leader's question, the corner of her lips would turn once more, a small smirk pressed upon them, and the woman shifted in her placement, her blacken tail giving a thump over the forest floor. She would always be a fighter to heart, but all wolves would fight every so often if they would find their place within the pack, so the thought of having a task set, already in place, gave Elettra something to do. "I'd like that. I have no means of laying low- I get restless far too easily." And how could she not, with her rough past, with her constant travel? Slowly but surely she gave off hints to her past and her personal, she did not want the woman to be overwhelmed when she found out of her new member all of the sudden. Already she would know that she was by far a kiss ass, that she spoke her mind and did not sugar coat, and that her life had not been full of marry and joy. With a task at hand, Elettra had a means to keep herself busy, for the constant search of herbs would keep her busy all its own. She imagined, with such a small, low key pack, she would not have to worry much about injury too often. Her inventory would remain rather full.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc:i guess neutral in my mind is being neither good or bad. just the right balance between the two, she leaning more to the good. i haven't played dnd to look at it in that sense. i do agree chaotic good gives you some freedom to play out though.

Head dipped in agreement such was the cruel humor of life. Nothing had come easy for her, and she doubted it would. She certiainly didn't see Elettra as being a pampered, spoiled thing. She knew how to work hard, earn what she got...Jayse assumed. Spoiled creatures did not make it far in life without their parents, or someone else doing the work. She had met one of those girls before, and her life had been quite a mess when she didn't get her way. She shifted her limbs closer together, there was a shift in the air as if a rain storm would be coming in by evening if not sooner. If it wasn't one thing it was surely another. The weather was not a concern, a calm storm would be a good thing to help bring forth the new life still sleeping. Eyes upon her companion she noted the hints of warmer expressions. Small as they were they were there, and good to see. Jayse liked others to feel at ease, and comfertable in her presence. She was a leader, but didn't think herself better than anyone else just because of it. Respect was a good thing, but there was more to it than lowered posture, and a swept away gaze. It ran deeper than that. She looked for other signs.

Pleased by her answer, as she could relate back to past days she said,"Good to hear. I hope, though you take no offense if I don't give you the official title right now," She didn't doubt Elettra knew her stuff, all the same she wanted the wolves to earn their extra co-ranks so to speak. Know for sure that's where they were best suited. "I'm sure you'll have no trouble proving your skill," she added.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
[ you can always check out this if you'd like. :D ]

"I'm sure as well." A small smirk forms to this as she thinks it over, finding herself lifting and adjusting in her placement, her movements shifting forwards and to the side, in order to gain a better look at her new leadess without the woman having to turn her head around her shoulder in order to speak to her. So far- so good, as she did not comment on Elettra's idea to prove herself and push up within the ranks of the pack, if not by second or leader (she would rather not lead, actually- too much problems and far too much of a need to play nice) but by simple respect hard earned within the pack's system, for even amongst the lot of subordinates there was a hierarchy. "If you don't mind, may I be dismissed?" She spoke, waiting patiently as she stood. In other packs, to turn her back on her leader without being let of leave often resulted in punishment. You were not finished until the alpha was finished with you. She doubted with their good nature the system was the same here, but in case, Elettra made herself sure. "I'd like to begin work on my den." She would add, figuring that although she would be welcome without one of the corridors in the main pack's den, it might be well enough to have another for herbal supplies and as a hospital for the sick and weak, as needed.