481 Users Online
Archer, Google, Bing, Isla

Forsaken — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by xGlitch who has 4 posts.
Inactive
Ruuqo Stygian
OOC Comments: Open to everyone :)

This was unanticipated. Such stagnant, serene waters enclosed in such a place as Ghastly Woods. Ruuqo, after hours of futile wandering had come across Secluded Spring, despite this not being a set destination.  Her pale gaze fell upon the still, prepossessing topography before her, demeanour remaining ever phlegmatic. After remaining motionless for a mere moment,  the solitary canine entered the clearing. At first, she contemplated the pursuit of exploring, however, as she passed the mirror like aqua, only to see her reflection, her attention was drawn to the numerous brambles snagged in her silken, atramentous hued pelt. I look like something the cat dragged in, or in my case, Ghastly Woods. The thought made the yearling chuckle gingerly to herself before she began untangling her barbed assailants. It would not be tedious to rid herself of the thorns. Her fur held an unusual conditioned and lustrous consistence; so she removed them without great effort. As she went about her extrication, her mind began to ponder.

What did she want to accomplish here in Relic Lore? She knew that initially she had intended to seek out a pack or possibly a mate, but after almost four days of fruitless and idle journeying, she had begun to question her motives. Maybe I should leave this place before making any fatal encounters. No. That was the easy way out, and she did not like to admit defeat, even if it was towards her own cause. She unleashed a subtle, almost mute growl of frustration.

The last string of spicules fell, landing at her diminutive forepaws. Ruuqo stared at them intensely before starting towards the spring. Her resplendent, sylphlike physique leant over the crystalline water, presenting her jaded profile. Ruuqo felt her stomach knot. The areas surrounding her eerie orbs had become overshadowed and dimmed, the look she transferred was empty and cold. How forsaken i’ve become. She knew; this was what hatred did to a wolf.

Thoughts "Speech"
Word Count: 324
(This post was last modified: Aug 09, 2015, 08:45 PM by Ruuqo.)