(See All?) Announcements
413 Users Online
Google, Bing

Pray For You — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc:sarah i couldn't resist getting this going and the title. (it's a funny country song i thought fit) any way if kiche can reply, least jayse one more time anyone feel free to come after.
continue of <a href='http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=941' target='_blank'>New Places</a>

Poor Kiche, he had no chance of escaping what was in store for him. She would have hunted him down with to the ends of the earth with the high adrenline rush pumping itself into her body like a dangerous drug. It was clear where he was going. She was probably tracing right over the same trail he'd taken. Did he think that would be his salvation? Jaysyek would ignore this mishap? No witness or many she was prepared to deal with his insubordination. He might just become her own personal punching bag with her thin patience to his obscene behavoir. Maybe not, it depended.

Pale paws touched on the ground, and she took a breath, and another. A leader was assertive, and calm. Assertive and calm. She told herself, feeling her screaming emotions hiding back to the dark corners in which they'd came from....for now She was going to give the little cretin a chance. She echoed it in her head as if someone else had given the command, perhaps to surpress the inferno of rage. Least she change her mind.

Dilgent in her actions she stalked back to the den carrying her pale frame with dignity and pride. Though her mane was severly high along her spine she wouldn't be stormining in like a damned, rage cow. Mismatched eyes drifted round the clearing, clearly looking for a large patch of ginger. "You can run, but you can't hide." She muttered, her tone cold.

(This post was last modified: Jan 24, 2021, 06:53 PM by Maugrim.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>bad and quick. just the way i don't like it :x</li></ul></span>
Curled up in the back of the den was a large, fitfully slumbering mass of fur. Or well, that was what he was pretending to be. His firebrand eyes were cracked open, suspiciously searching the darkness. His sides rose and fell quickly as he tried to recover from his run. At the same time, though, he did not want to look so obvious. Kiche was, after all, hiding from that wrathful white demon. Except there was no place to hide in this godforsaken place —he would have to try and fool her.

It was not long before he could hear her, her panting, her footsteps. Her feet appeared at the lip of the den, but she did not come in. Kiche's fear wrapped around him like a swath of fog, and his heart pounded. <i>You can run but you can't hide.</i> He closed his eyes, praying harder than he ever had before. <i>Pangur, don't let her find me. Don't let her come in. Don't let her hurt me.</i>

</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Snout lowered long the ground, leathering nostrils flaring against the earthen dust. He was here, and in the den no doubt. Head cast down against the entrance, mismatched eyes traced along the darkness seeing the faint still glow of his. Was he so thick to believe she wouldn't find him, and of all places pinned himself in the here like a chowderhead. The edge of her lips wrinkled, and a formidable growl echoed from her clenched teeth. "I see you, come out or I'll be comming in." She said, this was Kiche's one chance to redeem himself, she doubted he'd take it but she'd offer it no less.

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
A devilish cacophony bounced off of the dirt walls, echoing. The message drove spears laced with agony and terror into his ears. He hadn't been able to fool her, she had seen him. What was he going to do? Frustrated and lost, a short growl ripped the air. There was no where to go. He had very artfully cornered himself underground, without a back door, way out, or loop-hole. <i>Damn</i>. But still, he did not respond to the heathen. No matter what, he knew he could not comply with her orders. He could not come out and face that hellish face with those sparkling pagan jewels that she had stolen from God.

In fact, her whole life was stolen from God. She didn't deserve anything, and yet, there she was up there, breathing away and making orders as if this world belonged to her. Her very existence was an offense to God, a crude, insulting gesture with every movement. Taking courage in this, Kiche lowered himself, his ears flattening against his head. A ripple washed over his maw, carving ugly lines on his face. "<b>You are not my master,</b>" was his only response, flat and laced with thunder.
</blockquote>
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The tension in the air was stifling, and Elettra could not shake it. She followed the thickly scent of her leadess back to the main den, after having been once more working on her own- clawed caked in dirt, her forelimbs dirty from the work. She had managed to fully dig out the main rounded section to her infirmary and was not beginning work on the storage portion when she had stopped from the commotion, not far- in fact, only but a mere or so ten yards or less away. Swiftly, she found herself at the side of her leadess, hackles high upon her back in darkly gray spikes, her tail standing out level, though not high as her lead. She was tense upon the situation, as she heard the other wolf call out from the den that Jays was not his master, and a rumble found itself crawling its way up Elettra's throat. "I can drag him out by his face, if I must." It was a simple comment and she would lead it up to her alphena to decide. Most likely, the leader would rather do this calmly, but if that was unreachable, Elettra was not above using force. After all, she did not know anything about the wolf hiding out within the den. For all she knew, he could be an omega- or worse, an intruder.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
It did not come as a surprise, all wrapped sweetly with a delicate bow, that Kiche would not come out. Surely he would have rather tried darting off again. Fine. Just fine. She'd played fair, and given him his one chance to change her mind. But now, well it was about time he learned if he was going to live in Grizzly Hollow he would mind his mouth. Jaysyek had been no liar, and wanted it to be known she made no empty threats.

A displeased snort erupted from her lips. She would never claim to be his master, but she was his leader. "I never said I was, but I warned you...." Words faded, and her ears twisted hearing another come forth. She did expect it to be Vlar surely not wanting Jayse to get hurt. The silver streaked girl didn't move her stare from Kiche's position to look. She was soon met with Elettra's scent, and own displeased sound. Her offer was tempting. If Kiche fought back Jayse rather not be stuck in the damn hole with him: let alone the fact everytime she'd be in there she would be forced to recall whatever happened. Something she was sure she didn't want to think about when trying to sleep or taking care of her cubs. Prying her eyes off the ginger male, she looked at Elettra out of the corner of her sight. "If you would please."

Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: -gets in on the action!-

After the departure of the yet, unnamed wolf, Vlarindara watched her go before turning on her heels and sprinting back into the forest. Her hurried steps carried her over a log, around a few trees that got in her way, and closer to the den. The white second arrived just as Elettra offered to drag him out by his face, bringing a slightly dark chuckle from the females throat. "Would you like some help?" Kiche was a bit bigger than Elettra, and she didn't want to see the younger female injured if he chose to retaliate. She didn't want to see either of the two females injured in fact... but it was already obvious that Vlarindara would protect her alpha already. Over large ears were pointed towards the den as her longer legs carried her towards it. She was slightly out of breath from her run back, but as her lungs had a chance to rest, her breathing evened out.

If Jaysyek wished it, Vlarindara knew that she'd hold Kiche down for her to do what she wished - he'd transgressed to a degree that...angered the usually gentle mannered alpha. It had certainly been a sight to see, and to be perfectly honest, Vlarindara was glad it wasn't her on the receiving end - of course.. she wouldn't have run either. Coming along side Elettra near the den entrance, she lowered her head and peered into the opening, amber eyes picking out the outline of the male. It looked like there was room enough for her and Elettra to move in together - it would be a tight squeeze to bring him out, especially if he was fighting against them..Perhaps the best way in fact, was to drag him out length-wise.. either by his feet.. or flanks...She glanced to Elettra to see if first.. she would accept help.. and second if she would allow Vlarindara to go first. If there were any wounds to be received..they would be on her hide - not the hides of her pack mates. That was her job as second...was it not?

user posted image
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
There was a side step and to her surprise, acceptance towards Elettra's offering. A smirk would grow upon her features, ready to make her way into the hole when it was then that the great white beast came along her side. She chuckled, offering her own help in this and without words would Elettra simply nod her head in agreement to her. Instantly then, her defenses would be settled to the best of her capabilities: Her shoulders slightly forward, ears down and eyes narrowed for some protection. Another snarled marred her features, white rimmed mug curling. Her body crouched, peering in to view the wolf and positioned herself to where she would be towards his back end- not his face. If Vlarindara wished to join the bigger woman would take the more risky end, Elettra supposed. Dare this male attack this group of wolves? Had she known he was one of their own, the thought would have utterly sickened her so. Waiting only moments longer for Vlar, the woman plunged forwards and into the den, jaws agape, snapping for the man's tail if possible. The more he struggled, the more damage he would only do to himself.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>for future refrence. it goes <b>kiche → jayse → vlar → eletrra</b></li></ul></span>
<i>"I can drag him out by his face, if I must."</i>

Who was that? The voice was foreign, cold. It was a godless, empty voice. The threat, on the other hand, was not empty. Fear rumbled in his throat, a growl somewhere between anger and trepidation. <i>Shit/</i> And then there was another voice, an absurdly polite question, and morbid laughter. Listening from the dank hole, he awaited the judgement of the cult-leader. He could hardly hear the death sentence over the phobic thrashings of his heart against his rib-cage. But she said it, she did. It was a simple, ironically civilized collection of four words, four flinches, four nails in his coffin. "<i>If you would please.</i>" She was playing God, this heathen! Afraid and sick to his stomach, Kiche's crouching stance faltered.

An amber spark in the darkness caught his eye. There was a beast at the lip of the den with a calculating stare, who was soon joined by a pair of soulless grey eyes. More than anything, Kiche wanted to close his eyes and have them disappear. What was he supposed to do? They wanted to <i>rip his face off</i>? Was he supposed to fight back? Kiche abhorred violence, and wrath was a sin. But they were going to kill him. He had to do something. <i>Pangur, oh Pangur, what am I supposed to do?</i>

A sharp set of teeth came well before his answer could, clamping down on his tail. He shrieked, and tried to jump away, but found that it only caused him more pain. Tossing his head backwards, his eyes snagged on the set of gray eyes attached to his tail. "<b>Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!</b>" He tried to whirl about in a circle, to jerk his tail out of his mouth, but <i>damn</i> it hurt. "<b>Let go of me, you bloody heathen!</b>"
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 24, 2011, 07:54 PM by Kiche.)
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Vlar had an uncanny ability to show up right in the middle of things. It would have been Jayse's opinion based on fact. After Elettra obliged her help, the ,white lady appeared, offering help of her own. The gray stroked leader felt a little apprehensive, letting them do her "dirty work", but she supposed they were only going to drag him out -make sure Kiche didn't retalite with brute force. In that sense they were only doing their jobs, protecting their leader, helping punish the rule breaker,and maybe it would further his lesson -he was above nobody. Kiche in fact was the lowest of the pack, he only proved how much he earned that place. If only the wolf had given some kind of sign of repetance maybe she would have asked to deal with this herself. She was most ready to expect anything from him, things she couldn't imagine. She saw it her duty to keep herself, and unborn children safe. In the end she saw this as better way to deal with the situation with two wolves she trusted to back her up.

Eyes addressed Vlar without a word, she saw Elettra take her offer of help silently. The ginger male would surely think their actions yin, but he had brought this on himself. Jayse didn't want him going around damning the unknown, or disrespecting anyone apart of the hollow or not. Own jaws clamped tight, and the end of her tail tip twitched ready to shut him up. She watched Elettra prepare herself, and decided she better move to the edge of the den. There she could see what was going on, but be out of the way or least be able to dart away when they yanked him out. Breath steady, eyes glared against the shadows. The shriek that soon sounded was clear answer Elettra had her target.