662 Users Online
Bing, Nori, Google

The Prince has Arrived — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
Backdated to: 5/1

Gent's words not only rung through their surroundings, but echoed in Chemical's mind. "Avoid eye contact, for it's seen as a challenge, look at their paws instead." He briefly paused looking at the boy before adding, "You'll be at the very bottom of the totem pole. Your posture and how high you hold your head corrolate to your rank. Remember, you are the prince of nothing here." Chem gulped and nodded as they approached the boarders together, Gent offering one last glare, a simple reminder, before he lifted his maw to howl.

The romance heir waited exaiming the pack wolf as he attempted to assume the propper stance. He lowered his head so that Gent was bove him, allowing a his tail to slink between his hind legs. The 'lost prince' brought his belly to the ground but went no further in submisson for he would not bring himself to roll over unless directly told to do so. He already felt humilation buring  his cheeks as it was.

Closing lively orbs he pictured his family, a reasauring thought to why he was here and doing all of this. Everything needed to go well and according to plan. This had to do with the survival of the Himicu pack.  Their fate was in his own, and @Minka 's, paws. Dark lids opened, steel blue eyes fresh with determination.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Finally, they had returned to Round Stone Crest. Gent hated to stray far, and once he began to smell his pack mates and their territorial markings, he relaxed considerably to know he had come home. Their travel had been filled with one-sided advice as Gent taught Chemical about hierarchy from the bottom up. The boy certainly knew what it meant to be royal, but it seemed the rest of the ladder of ranks had been covered in fog. Being born atop the final rung, Chemical had never been able to see down and learn the etiquette that extended throughout a pack beyond his rank.

Gent genuinely hoped the boy would be a swift learner, and would appropriately earn Minka's approval. If he did not heed his elder's advice and disrespected the matriarch, Gent himself would see to his punishment before the Lagina widow would even have a chance. Once they had drawn close enough, however, he was mildly relieved to see the boy press himself to the ground as instructed after sending out his call to request an audience with the queen. "Good," he quietly encouraged upon witnessing the unease that crept along Chemical's body.

"Once Minka has given her verdict, I also want you to tell her about the child you met." He hadn't forgotten Chemical's mentioning of running into a younger wolf, and while it was unlikely Minka's daughter had lasted this long, the chance was there. It would be better for the information to be relayed firstly to the queen, as she would be the one to recognize if the details were cause for hope.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
Minka is like days away from giving birth here to please excuse her grumpiness

It was literal hell that she was living in, each waking moment a torturous task where she had to remind herself she had to keep going. Tokino was gone, they had found his body less than a week ago and yet it still felt as if the whole world was wrong. It was wrong, or at the very least criminally unfair and unjust. How could the fates claim such a loving mate and father when his next litter was so close to entering the world? Nothing made sense anymore and for the most part Minka had become a recluse, chasing her subordinates away with growls and barred teeth when they approached the birthing den. The exception of course would have been her remaining son but Kova was dealing with his grief similar to hers, he had returned to their old territory alone. Truthfully the Lagina woman wished she could have done the same, spent her time mourning amongst the blackberry thorns where they had built their first legacy. Instead her severely swollen sides limited her, even the short journey down the mountain to the stream and back seemed exhausted in her current state and her sides were often cramped with practice contractions.

It was in this state that an unfamiliar call reached her tawny ears, Minka had half a mind just to ignore it and let her subordinates assess the situation first. For a few minutes she did just that, stayed within the confines of her birthing den and waited for a second call. When none came however the alpha knew that despite her grief and pregnancy she still had responsibilities to the pack and she couldn't let it fall apart now. Heaving her body through the entrance with a grunt from exertion the Lagina began her descent towards the origin of the call. To her frustration a familiar scent was mixed amongst the one of the loner; Gent was on the scene and had given no call of his own to alert her.

Stopping farther away from the pair than she might have normally done in such a formal meeting the alpha remained silent. The golden eyes took in the appearance of the male with his belly plastered to the ground before switching to the dark man by his side. She offered Gent a curt nod in acknowledgement to his presence but still remained silent, words couldn't erase the past. Words weren't going to bring back her children's father and no matter how pretty words could not elevate her current mood. This loner would have to prove himself useful if he wanted to gain acceptance here, no amount of sweet talk would cut it this time.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Almost forgot he had a table! Lol)

His body softened, muscles relaxing somewhat at Gent's praise and approval. A nervous, almost hesitant, sigh left his lips. Why was this so overwhelming? He was a prince! He should be able to handle any hurdle life gave him! Mild frustration bubbled inside him, but dissolved as soon as a distraction was offered. Unsure of the phrase he mumbled, finding the words bitter on his toung, "Yes sir." That was something he told his dad, not some other man who was now seen as a superior. It irked him to know he was the lowest of the low and had little place among these wolves before him. The ones that stunk up the pack's boarders with their scent marks heavily laced about. Momentarily his nose scrunched up, but he forced it flat out of respect.

The long moment of the queen's absence had allowed a feeling of unsetlement to creep up and down Chemical's spine delicately. The silence was it's own form of some cruel torture that pricked at the boy. Still, young and impatient, he remained as much of a statue as a yearling possibly could. A small whine forced his way out, only to be cute off. He wanted to rise up oh so badly, the grass tickling the sensitive skin that made up his bare belly.

The world seemed to still as @Minka arrived in some odd way, the Romance's heirs dark eyes becoming sappy as they flickered for a quick look. She was stunning, light tawny fur adorning her with it's glory. Red accents trailing down her back like splashes of color on an unfinished canvas. For the icing of the cake her eyes were a captivating, mesmerizing, gold that shinned like the morning sun. All was topped with grey speckles within those orbs of the smaller woman who instantly won the feeble minded lad's youthful heart. This was the alpha? A woman so beautiful he could almost literally feel his mind melt away into nonsense. Chem desired to look at more of her, but knowing better, thanks to @Gent , looked at her 'perfect' paws.

Stumbling over his words, gibberish at first leaving his mouth, he slurred out, "Hi." It was so awkward and out of place the embarrassed boy squeezed shut his lids as heat engulfed him suddenly. "Sorry..." He spoke only intensifying his humiliation, "Madam," He started resiting the urge to wink at her, "I am Pr- Sorry I mean Chemical Romance of distance lands. I have come seeking a temporary home among your family. Gent said that if I pleased you, that he could give me some lessons in return for an alliance. My pack is looking for a new home within a plentiful land, and once I bring them here I hope to reestablish them. I promise that if you choose to allow my presence that we will be loyal allies." With this he stopped and awaited the gorgeous voice of the widow. He was trying so hard...

(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2015, 12:12 AM by Chemical.)
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
@Minka

Gent watched her approach, the solemnity that radiated from her causing him to be uneasy. It was that she made him nervous; the man had come to grow quite comfortable in his place here with the pack. Rather, it rekindled the concern that as of late always took up precedence in his mind when around Minka. He understood the tremendous weight that dug into her shoulders and tried with all its might to push her down, and knew how strong she had to be to resist it and still stand tall as their leader. Gent itched to continue his climb through the ranks, to claim the spot so freshly vacated by Tokino, now not just for his own goals, but for Minka. Her world had fallen apart and she was picking up the pieces all by herself, while simultaneously trying to build three new little worlds and maintain the overarching globe of her pack. If he was there, leading at her side, he could help her with all of it.

Focused solely on her and his own thoughts, Gent failed to notice the glow of puppylove swiftly consuming Chemical's young face. In fact, he'd all but forgotten the boy's presence until he spoke up. He heard him stumble here and there, and attributed it to not just nerves, but the plain fact of the matter that Chemical didn't have the slightest idea of what he was doing. His ears ticked first to the side to capture the boy's explanation, before pivoting to Minka to capture any response. After a beat of silence, he supposed he should put in his own word; especially since given her mood, he didn't want Minka to think Gent was out forging diplomacies without any thought nor respect to her crown.

"Apparently, they've been struck by famine," he elaborated, knowing that Minka was a family woman and would appreciate the more intimate details of why she should care about some foreign yearling's pack. "He hasn't been properly taught on how to survive in the real world. If someone doesn't take him in and help him, he's likely to get himself killed."Gent knew Chemical wouldn't like that statement at all, as it would directly offend his pride. However, it was the stark truth, and there was no way around it. Especially not if he wanted in."He's a good kid, he just wants to help his family, and if we help him out it'll only generate good will for us. I've already told him that if he's going to stay with us, that our pack comes first; that you and the children come first," and there would be no getting around it for Chemical. Gent would personally ensure it. "I'm willing to be his teacher, and to be solely accountable for him while he's here."
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

The boy stumbled through his speech, obviously young and new to this it softened the alpha's expression slightly. For all she knew if her daughter was alive she could be stumbling through a speech of her own, if she was alive. That is until Chemical finished his speech, as soon as the last words were uttered the golden eyes hardened and her body stiffened. Trying to cool her temper Minka left the moment in silence which allowed Gent to cut in with his two cents. Casting a cool glance at the dark male at his words it was clear that the queen was not amused with the happenings that were before her now. While Gent may have been challenging his way through the ranks he was not a leader yet and offering this boy a temporary home was not his call to make.

Once more she let the silence settle as her blood boiled beneath the tawny pelt, she knew better than to snap at either of them even though her heightened emotions begged her to. Stretching to her full height her banner flung over her back the golden eyes narrowed, "Be that as it will, Round Stone Crest is a temporary home for no one." Flicking her glance between them Minka couldn't help the anger she felt towards the Lieris man, how could he get this child's hopes up without consulting her? His story was sad yes, but every wolf had a sad story behind them and they couldn't take in every beggar that showed up at their borders looking for a pack's caches to eat and a den to sleep in before moving on. They had had far too many deserters on their own without welcoming in a wolf who had no intentions of staying with them, how could Gent not see this?

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance

Flick. Flick. Flick. The flame inside wavered, dimming slowly into nothing as ashes pilled about. Smoke rising, and Chemical falling. The beautiful queen, a Lilly amongst frogs, declined him as simple as that. Without a thought, not realizing how foolish it was, he rose to his paws, ears flattened submissively. His words as calm as he could bring forth, "Then I must go...you have humiliated me, declined me, and sent me away. Therefore when my family does come to reign in these lands we may be neutral, but never alliances. You showed no mercy, so neither shall we, not to sound threatening. I have put my family to shame today, for now time has been wasted. Their bellies empty, the pups will surely die, if I do not hurry. I must go. I am sorry for offending you lady of Round Stone Crest, your beauty is like the moon shinning high above. May you always light the way for your family...goodbye for now." He bowed, then turning to Gent he said, "Thanks for trying, I'll forever respect you for that."

The young and obviously naive boy turned now to leave muttering to himself, "Dad would hate me if he saw me fail like this..." Chem's tail tucked, and a look of utter embarrassment on his darkened face. Oh the dishonor he had brought to the Romance lineage! He was a failure! How was he ever going to save his family? There was no hope! The thought of returning home to dead loved ones made the boy's sides heave. Another panic attack, much like the one Gent had previously witnessed, consumed him. His legs buckled as he breathed heavily, forcing his last meal to stay down. Helplessly he laid there until he could regain himself once more, uttering a soft, "Sorry Madam, sorry sir."

Without hesitation the heir of ruins, so to say, loped towards the horizon with his mind focused on all that had just happened.

(Feel free to stop him, or chase him off, he's just being a childish "teenager" @Gent @Minka )
(This post was last modified: Jul 16, 2015, 03:16 AM by Chemical.)
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Her decision was abrupt, cold and fell like a weighted stone upon Gent's chest. She would turn him away, just like that? Emotions began to swirl chaotically within him, but most disturbingly of all, Minka was not just turning away a boy Gent had been attempting to befriend. Her decision at its core directly conflicted with Gent's own priorities and methods. In short, this did not bode well for the partnership he was trying to pursue. What if this was a great instance of foreshadowing, what if this was the icy glare and curt blockade that he would get at every turn he tried to make as leader at her side?

It couldn't be. He couldn't be working so hard, letting himself become attached, for it to result in something so horrible. Yet he knew, this moment could not be forgotten. This was a warning shot, and while it would not deter him, he knew that he had better remember it.

The boy responded with both immaturity and a healthy dose of reality. Gent didn't believe in charity, but Minka was being downright merciless in his glacial eyes, refusing the mutual benefit that he had been trying to obtain.

"Why not?" he asked her, voice level but not without an edge of caution. Perhaps she would take this question as a challenge, but he had to risk it, he had to know more. This was something he could not swallow just because she commanded him to, he would need reasoning. "I would understand if we were unaware of his intentions, if he had kept everything from us, but he hadn't. This isn't the same as someone deserting the pack after swearing their loyalty to you. We know he'll be leaving, so we won't be crippled when it happens, we will have anticipated it. While he's here, he'll work for his own living as well as provide for the pack. You turn him away, he'll most likely die and we will get nothing. Why is that the better option?"
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

The yearling reacted with an amount of immaturity she hoped her children would never possess at his age. The mother had been doing her best to teach them that they had to earn anything they wanted and accept defeat with grace. However Chemical accepted her rejection with strong emotion and accused her of humiliating him followed by trying to guilt her for her decision. The words that he spoke only cemented that she had made the right decision, such a wolf had no business within their borders. Raising her muzzle and her tail silently as her only response she watched as the dark wolf trotted off until he was out of eye sight and then Gent spoke.

Her instinctive reaction towards his questioning given her heavily hormonal state was anger and her high muzzle and tail remained in place. However when her gaze fell upon him she saw more caution than defiance and did her best to keep her temper in check. Taking a deep breath through her nose before she began she spoke with seriousness in her voice, "Loyalty is exactly the reason. Loners who come to our doorstep searching for favours or a temporary home their loyalty lays not with us but with themselves or their true packs. Once they leave our borders if it serves them more to give information about our pack to our enemies they will because their loyalty was never to us. I have seen packs bled try and betrayed by loners exactly like that one, yes his story is sad but ours would be just as sad if we let every loner with a tragic story in." The golden eyes stared upon the blue black features of the man, hoping that he would understand. Sometimes being a leader meant you had to be cold, because sometimes your own family had to come before the family of a stranger.

(This post was last modified: Aug 17, 2015, 12:56 AM by Minka.)