(See All?) Announcements
473 Users Online
Google, Bing

Forward; while my paws hold my weight — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 56 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Gilligan Aquila

This entire situation was slowly overwhelming the younger wolf.  He had no idea how to behave with a female, truly – perhaps more perplexing, he had no idea what to do with a wolf who couldn't, or wouldn't, speak to him.  Gilligan still couldn't quite determine which was the case, but he was beginning to grow tired of the game that was being played without any knowledge on his behalf.  What fun could it possibly be, when he had no idea what the rules were, or what the purpose was?

The stranger brushed by him them, gracefully stepping right into the crashing water.  Curious, the boy thought, though he had little desire to follow her in.  It was likely cold, and he did not fancy a bath himself.  She was a beautiful sight, and for a moment, he found himself transfixed.  But what was he to do?  She couldn't answer him – or if she could, she didn't seem to have any interest in him.

Heaving a sigh, Gilligan finally decided to write the encounter off as a lost cause.  "Well, thanks for showing me the waterfall…I think," he said softly, fiery eyes searching the white female for one more moment.  Finally, he shook his head, and sighed again.  It was sort of fun, he supposed, even if it wasn't particularly sure what actually happened.  "I better be getting back.  Good luck with, uh…everything?  Whatever it is you're doing?  Good luck," the boy trailed off, trying his best to remember some ounce of the manners Datura required of his son.  With that, Gil turned, slowly starting off in the way he came.

Exit.

#R28-9