(See All?) Announcements
255 Users Online
Bing, Google

Every Little Thing — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 159 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tomen Attaya-Lyall
Feel free to pp fade out Tomen leading Nico off if you have him agree that he wants to go try to join GH or just walk him home, otherwise I'll post in the next round.

The way that Nico responded to his words cemented Tomen's dislike for this Ava woman. Which was strange for the boy who this far had never not liked anybody in his short life. There was just something about the way she said her words which reminded him of the hum of a bee which had once tried to catch only to get stung. It was inviting in its familiarity and its words but beneath this was an interior that would leave him sore and wailing for his mother. As the male crept closer to him with his whispered words Tomen turned his gaze accusingly back to the woman, couldn't she see that she was making him uncomfortable.

Suddenly though he was distracted from the uneasy feeling in his gut when his new friend said that he was looking for a home. He had a home! The dark hackles smoothed and his tail began to beat against the air as a huge smile broke out across his features. Unable to contain his excitement he moved closer to Nico, practically hopping, "I have a home! I can share it!" the boy moved closer again, ready to rub against the older man's legs to display his excitement that his new friend would be coming to live with him when Ava spoke again. Instantly the feeling of unease was back and his eyes narrowed towards her, 'Nico will take me home. Not.You". Now that that was settled he looked back to the man waiting for his response, ready to lead him back to the Hollow.
[Image: tomen-greypixel01.gif]

[Image: grizzlyhollow_zps8fb35fad.png]
Played by Ace who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nico Barreda
“I—“

Oh.

For a moment, the young male could only blink owlishly down at the pup, flabbergasted by the generous offer. Nico had never experienced such hospitality, not even from blood relatives or his parental units. (Especially not his sire or his dam, now that he thought about it.) His tongue felt like led. Even if he could open his mouth, his brain refused to form any words, and for several more seconds, he simply stared down at the boy with a tilt and a furrowed expression.

“I—“ he tried again, and still words refused to come. Leaning down, he cleared his throat, voice barely more than a whisper as he addressed Tomen. “Th-thank you,” the male whispered softly, his tail swishing behind him. “I c-can’t-- I mean, my brother, I-I’d have t-t-to ask him first. Because.” Because a number of reasons, really, but most of all because he simply couldn’t imagine his life without his twin. Nico hardly understood how to exist as his own entity, nevermind make such life changing decisions – the last time he’d lived in a pack, they’d poisoned him.

But he was getting ahead of himself. The puppy hadn’t required him to join the pack residing within Grizzly Hollow, only offered as an option. It was an option he’d keep in mind to discuss with @Rico when he found the larger wolf again. For now, though, he leaned down, and nodded. “I-I’ll take you h-home, though. Let’s go,” he murmured, sparing Avari only a passing glance over his should before allowing Tomen to lead the way.

Exit Tomen and Nico.
Played by Redd who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Avari Erin Bjornson
It was a dangerous game to poke a woman who many considered to be something of a bear. She was not that way in size, but definitely in spirit, and even more so in ego. The fact that she had been in such command of the situation only to have it flipped on its head by the presence of some random, lost little puppy, absolutely infuriated her. Deep in her gut she could feel a fire beginning to burn, a rage that she just barely managed to hold down. How easy would it have been to reach out and grab one of them by the scruff and shake them to their death? How easy would it have been to step on that puppies head?

Did the boy not know how vulnerable he was? She was not a force to be toyed with, if anything had been proven by time it was that she could cause havoc without lifting so much as a claw. Part of that was attributed to the fact that despite her bubbling rage, she appeared on the outside nothing short of sweet. Her face looked almost shocked that the boy would have not offered her the same chances, but not for a second did she allow her anger to show through.

With the parting glance shot from Nico she offered a shrug of her shoulders. So this was how her fun and games was going to end? So be it then! He had been nothing but a distraction in the first place after all, but in the back of her mind she made a note, a very pointed conscious thought. He would rue the day he turned his back on Avari so... rudely.