(See All?) Announcements
534 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Magg

Something to prove, nothing to lose
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
@Anthem @Triell  It's all good and I understand <3 You can go ahead and consider this a fade if you'd like and archive it, or post an exit if you wish.

Golden optics seemed to brighten with each positive word flowing from Triell's mouth, the corner of his dark tinted lips tugging back to form a faint smile mirroring that of the swarthy patriarch while offering a small nod. "I believe a meeting of our packs would be good. It would allow both parties to become familiar with the faces of the other. A mass pack hunt whenever plausible would be an ideal reason for such a meeting." Flicking one ear towards Anthem, he paused to allow the silvered storm man time to add any last input. With this successful bridge of trust built between the two packs, there would be much to celebrate upon their return. Surely Namid would be eager to hear of the news and what this would all mean in the long run for Fallen Tree Cove, as well as the rest of the members inhabiting the lakeside estate. 

Lifting his tail slightly, Vespertio offered a gentle wag as a 'feel good' chemical coursed through his veins. "I'm glad we could come to an agreement here and hope this pact will last for many years." It was a large leap in the hopeful department, but there was no doubt in the agouti man's mind that this would pay off for both in the long run. Winter would be easier to get through knowing there was help available if needed and protection should tragedy strike. "I do believe I've harbored enough of your time. Surely you have more tasks to see to as do I upon our return home. I look forward to our next encounter." With that, a departing nod was offered, embodiment turning to head back towards the direction where home awaited.