(See All?) Announcements
626 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

I submit no excuse. If this is what I have to do..
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
Truly, the entire event was a bit perplexing, but the surprise was not at all unwelcome. Maeve seemed to get on with her mother like she’d know the young adult her entire life – perhaps that was part of the magic of an outgoing personality. Still, that Aponi was so pleasant and bright with the pair of puppies caught her daughter off guard, and the child was unsure what to made make of it. She might have questioned the safety of the situation further had her new friend not started vibrating with glee at the mention of a secret club. Puppy blue eyes drifted from the other child to the young adult, back and forth, and finally she gave a hesitant nod.

“Yeah, we can!” she agreed, eager to win her friend’s approval. No sooner than she had given did the other pup go bounding off again, leaving Kyna scrambling behind to catch up. “No! No, Maeve, wait! Wait fer me!” she called, trolloping after the child with nothing of her mother’s grace. Perhaps with time she’d grow into the same sleek, seductive she-wolf the subordinate had become, but for now, the honey-spun child could only focus on not falling over her own toes – grace be damned.

Coming to a sudden halt, the blond tipped her head at Maeve’s request. Briefly, she glanced back at Aponi for direction, and gave a slight bob of her head. She didn’t want them to stop being friends! They’d only just started – and it was good so far! “Won’ tell hem,” she agreed, her stumpy tail wagging. After a moment, she piped up her own idea. “Dis fer girls only! Okay?”
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Have I ever told you that I suck at ending threads? XD

The honey-coated pups statement gave much needed closure to Maeve's anxiety. If the club were to remain under the law of 'only females', well, there'd just be no possible way for Wren to soil their fun! Nodding violently toward her new pal, the monochrome youth was finally completely at ease. "Jus' you, yer mumma, an' me! Nobody else cuz' we dun need em'!" she giggled triumphantly, skipping along the random path she had chose for the group.

"Momma say for some reason yer' momma bad," Maeve whispered, hoping for the off chance of Aponi not overhearing. "Thought maybe comin' out here I wood understan', buh I dun'!" she shrieked in disapproval. "She nice! So nice, maybe nicer den my own mumma!" in the future the small girl'd regret ever thinking such an appalling thought, though for the time being it just seemed so plausible, so matter of fact. "Maybe I tell my mumma she wrong n' need ta' stop bein' so rude." pouting, the youth almost forgot why they'd been walking. "Oh, uhh.." she stopped suddenly, contemplating their next course of action.

"Y' ever play any games?" Maeve smiled, reminiscing on previous games of 'tag' she and her brother had participated in when the pair could get along long enough to do so. Though Kyna didn't have any siblings to play with, could that mean she hadn't heard of the game before? "I gon' teach ya how tah play tag!" she giggled. Possibly being the happiest she'd ever been in her small amount of time on earth, the pup hoped for more exciting days with her new friend such as this one, and continued on with her 'teaching' as best as she possibly could.  

end

I am not alone,

Maeve Destine-Caravello

Searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]