(See All?) Announcements
572 Users Online
Google, Bing

A Long Time Coming — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

"You're quite welcome," he said when she thanked him.  Speaking of the day that he had met Des made it feel like it had happened such a long time ago.  Even though they had only spent the briefest of times together each time they'd met he still felt so close to her. He knew that this was just as important to her as it was to him but he hoped she wouldn't get hurt in the end.   The alpha was hard to read causing Kajika to wonder if he was making a good impression with her and living up to whatever Des had told her.

Kajika smiled at what Namid said next about relationships. "I suppose that sometimes you can meet the most important people in your life in the strangest of ways." He agreed glancing over at Des but only for a moment before he turned his attention back to the alpha.  She'd asked about his hesitation in joining the pack when Des had asked him.  He felt this was an important question that needed the proper explanation. The thing was he had given a lot of consideration to what could happen that he hadn't really thought about why he'd hesitated though he supposed the answer lied within that.

"The life of a loner is hard and lonely and the easy choice would have been to join Fallen Tree Cove because I care about Des and wanted to be close to my friend. While that is true I don't feel that joining a pack is a decision to be made lightly.  I wanted to be sure that I was making the right choice for all involved. I don't want to make the choice to join only to end up leaving, it wouldn't be fair to the pack.  I want to be able to devote my loyalty to the pack because as a member they should come first as well as work hard to provide for them and earn my position but most importantly I want it to feel like home.  I didn't want to make the choice because it would make my life easier because it shouldn't be about that."

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jun 27, 2015, 02:13 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

It seemed she had done well at keeping her thoughts to herself, for neither wolf seemed to suspect her slightly soured mood. However, she hadn’t wanted Desideria to miss it as well. She’d wanted her to see the sharp look and understand that what she had done by telling him, even though he was her best friend, that there were young pups in the pack was wrong and dangerous. But, alas, it seemed she would have to confront her about it later. It seemed Namid was doing that a lot lately, putting things off until a later time. Some things couldn’t be helped, such as her trip that she would need to make down to Whisper Caverns, but she still needed to speak to Vespertio about an emergency flood communal den and now it would be to Desideria so that she knew what her place was when it came to pack events. Subordination came first, and friendship would have to come second if things were to work well in the pack.

Her thoughts were interrupted as he began speaking, thankfully without the interruption of his friend. Perhaps he would actually be able to get a word in edgewise. She found that his reasoning was much like hers, filled with the need to explore and the want to make sure the choice would be right for him in the end. To make sure that the choice, in fact, was right not just for him but for the pack that he injected himself into. It was really  a selfishly selfless thing to do, and she herself had done much the same thing before joining Whisper Caverns. Well, almost. She had let her opinion be swayed by @”Rook”, whom had been her best friend at the time. There were still seldom times when she didn’t wonder what happened to her companion, the boy whom had let her see a light that she’d never known before. The boy whom she’d found could have become her first real love if they hadn’t been severed by that fateful storm. She wondered if Kajika was doing it for the same reason, letting himself be swept away by Desideria. Perhaps that’s how she came to the next and most decisive question she needed to ask. “And do you think that Fallen Tree Cove is that pack for you?”

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Des said that it was okay to skip her this round.

Kajika had known from the first time that Des had asked him to join Fallen Tree Cove that there was much to consider before coming to the decision.  Had she not been involved he probably would not have been so hesitant though he still would have wanted to make sure that he was making the right choice.  He still did worry about what would become of her if things did not work out but his fears of that had lessened after speaking with her the last time and now that he was faced with the opportunity that he could in fact be a part of her pack he remembered the things that he had told her when he felt that she was doubting her decision.  He knew that it would take time for him to really become a member of the pack because their trust would not come easily to him.  It was something that he would have to earn and the first wolf’s trust that he had to earn was Namid’s.

Because of that he had answered her question to the best of his ability to explain his feelings on the matter of his hesitation as well as honestly.  It was due to his response that her next question didn’t surprise him since it seemed only natural that she would want to know if he was certain that Fallen Tree Cove was the right pack for him.  He nodded, “I do.  From what I understand Fallen Tree Cove sounds like a good hardworking pack, one that I would work hard to earn a place in.  Most importantly I feel that you are a good and fair alpha who tries to help her subordinates, one I would give my loyalty to.” Kajika had spent the last few days giving what Des had told him a lot of thought but what had stuck in his mind most was what Namid had seemed to have done for his friend.  She seemed a lot happier since given the opportunity to become a scout in the pack and that was important.  To him it meant that Namid was willing to help. He felt that if Namid wasn’t a good alpha then Des wouldn’t have seemed happier each time he met her.  Kajika knew that it wouldn’t be easy fitting into the pack at first and he would have to work hard to earn their trust but he was willing to put in the work that would require and he felt that Des would help him along the way if he needed it.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2015, 04:47 PM by Kajika.)
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid had been pleased with his response beforehand for it showed that he was a practical thinker, someone who truly considered things before they were performed. Truly, if one looked within their ranks they could find that many of their wolves possessed that feature. It was something that came with their code of responsibility, their rule that all should pull their weight if they should wish to be in their lands. So far most had upheld that rule, save for the one wraith woman who would soon no longer be able to call them home. The pale queen had decided to wait until the children were weaned before officiating the deed, perhaps making it a bit longer than she should have. However, there was no wish in her to give the woman more time. No, she felt she had already proven her worthlessness there. This was something that she felt was the right thing to do for her family, for who knew what the outcome could be from the encounter? She wanted to slap herself for thinking of such things at this time, when there were more important things to think about than the vile she-wolf. She couldn’t help herself, and as soon as she was out of their territory the more Namid would be able to focus on her real duties.

Her auds turned forward as she listened to Kajika give his reason, a smile beginning to spread on her maw. She couldn’t help the happy feeling that she got when others called her a good alpha, for it was something that she strived so hard to be. She didn’t quite knew she had the personality that was born to lead after having followed others around for much of her life until she’d entered lore, but once she’d done so she’d blossomed. If only her father could see her now, the things she imagined that he would say to her. He would have been an amazing grandfather, but these were also thoughts she would have to push from her mind this time for her own sake. “I thank you for your compliment, truly. It makes me happy to know that I am thought well of. If it is your intention to join our ranks, then I extend my full permission for you to do so. We are pleased to have you so long as you swear to uphold our code and pull your weight within our lands. Welcome to Fallen Tree Cove, Kajika. If you are to ever need anything, please feel free to seek me out. I look forward to see how you are adjusting, though I suspect that our friend here will makes things much easier for you.” She said with a grin, her mismatched gaze traveling to Desideria before moving forward herself to brush her pelt along the dark man marking him as their own.

”Now, I must be on my way back to my children. Desideria, please show him around the borders and the best hunting grounds. It will be a lot to take in, but I am sure you will manage perfectly fine. Good day,” she said, giving them another smile before turning and loping off back into the borders with renewed vigor. Their numbers had again grown by one, further marking their amazing comeback from near disbandment to having plentiful members.

Exit Namid.
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
Despite her overwhelming sense of glee, the female somehow managed to keep her entire frame from wriggling as the alpha handed down her verdict. The best part of this, perhaps, was that Kajika did not need to lie or give any half-truths. As far as she understood, those were the same motives her friend had explained to her when he was still a loner. It was not flattery he was laying at the feet of the Star Dancer – the scout in training believed every last word of it. The silvery female was the fairest alpha she'd ever come across, and there was much to be said for her mate, as well.

"Yes, yes, of course I will. I'll do that," she replied eagerly, dipping her head towards Namid as she departed. It was all she could do not gush her thanks, but even the tawny female understood it wasn't quite her place to do as much. Once the queen departed, she leaned in against her friend and nudged his shoulder playfully, finally releasing her joy as her tail wagged furiously. Crooning deep in her throat, she licked at the underside of his chin as she rubbed her pelt against his once more – soon enough, he'd smell of their alphas, the pines of the cove, and the fresh air over the lake.

Ears swiveled forward and she nibbled on his ruff once before she started forward. "C'mon. I can show you where the communal den is, and the cache. I can show you the borders too – we can go hunting in the grounds tomorrow! This is great," she breathed, practically floating across the forest floor. "I'm so glad you're here."

Exit.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika had seen the alpha smile so he felt she must have liked what he’d said so far and when she thanked him for the compliment he nodded hoping that she would know that was what he had thought of her since Des had first spoke of her.  However he was rather surprised when she invited him into the pack even if he had spoken from his heart he had continued to worry that he might not make it into the pack and then Des would have been hurt but the alpha, his alpha stood in front of him and welcomed him before sealing it by rubbing her pelt against his in transference of her scent, the packs scent.  He pulled himself together long enough to say, “You’re quite welcome and thank you for the opportunity and I fully intend to hold up your code and work hard for my place within your pack. I won’t let you down.”  Then she was announcing she had to get back to her pups and gave Des instructions to show him around.

He let his shock wash over him once more as Des celebrated around him though the lick she gave the underside of him muzzle brought him back to reality.  He returned with a lick to her cheek before she was moving away from him toward the border and speaking of all the things that they could do together now that he was part of the pack.  For the first time he would be able to follow her into her home lands and he wouldn’t have to leave her again.  “I’m glad to be here finally.  I can’t wait for you to show me e everything about my new home,” he said as he followed her across the border.

Exit

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2015, 10:40 PM by Kajika.)