484 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google, Vanadis

find a cure for my life — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
HOLY CRAP REALIZATIONTIME.
She began to realize that the more she spoke, the worse things got. Was she trying to fix this, or did she really want to run away, even after she knew that she couldn't? The girl was torn in two, though it certainly wasn't obvious from the way she'd been speaking to her brother, to her leader. Trying to find any way to hurt him and to win this battle. But she couldn't win. It wasn't possible to win this fight. She was smaller in every way, and no matter how many times she told herself otherwise, it was true. It was so true. Borlla Tainn was small. And she hated it. She hated herself, and she wanted to fix it. She wanted to be an adult...This wasn't the way to do it.

Borlla would never be bigger than Indru. Well, maybe one day, when he got old, but right now, she was still small. She watched his reaction to her words over and over again, but couldn't move from her spot to fix what she'd done. Did she hate him? No...Never. Never. Even when she'd said the words, they were a lie. Part of her hoping that he'd just let her run off. But it hadn't succeeded. So she'd said such cruel words for absolutely no reason at all. He wouldn't let her run. She kept crouching, but her head turned again, trying to muster up some kind of courage to give the alpha what he wanted. Was she done fighting? In a sense, yes. She slowly absorbed his words, trying to make herself understand before she spewed out more hurtful nonsense. Stupid words. Stupid girl. She was stupid.

Again, she stopped looking at him, and her defensive crouch loosened, letting her drop completely to the earth, lying there. So, this was it. <b style="color:#32527a">"I'm sorry," She muttered, not wanting to say it again, so she tried to cast out her voice. She meant it, she really did, and she tried to make her voice reflect it. <b style="color:#32527a">"I'm so...stupid." She said this a bit louder, eyes still averted in pure shame. All she wanted to be was the best. Now she was the worst. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
OMG. DUN DUN DUN. Small pp, say if you want it changed!

Orange eyes watched his sister like a hawk, ready to tense at any sign of moment telling him she was about to flee, prepared, mentally, for any other words she wanted to throw his way. Hate was a strong word for Indru and there were not many it applied to in his life, but to hear his youngest sister say it to him, who he had cherished, protected and tried to raise the best he could made his heart ache. Though Indru knew he could cope with that as long as she knew the feeling was not reciprocated, he could never hate any of his family whatever they did, as though Ioni had caused them all pain and betrayal he could never not help her if she truly needed it. Her eyes pulled away from his once again and he almost sighed, resigning slowly to the fact that he may never win her over and the thought filled him with fear if she too then left the pack, especially before she was ready to look after herself.

Then slowly he saw his sister drop to the ground, tired of fighting him when it was not needed, he did not want to fight but she needed discipline, there was a difference she needed to learn. Her words broke the silence that had begun to hang around them and Indru sighed in sheer relief, his eyes closing slightly before she spoke again and he gave her his full attention. No Borlla, he began, his voice softer than before now the anger had fled his body at last, you're not stupid. Stubborn perhaps, I'll give you that. A small smile curled his muzzle quickly at his words before dropping down into a more serious facade, whether she apologised or not it was still a serious matter and Indru had to stop himself bundling her quickly into a ball and showering her with affection. He approached her slowly and, in a gesture that he had not properly performed to the pups yet, he took her muzzle gently in his own, accepting her submission and showing her his approval. This was a move only seriously performed to the adult's in the pack but it was a gesture he hoped that may help her more than words, especially in her desperation to grow up. I love you, okay? Then, unable to resist he run his cheek quickly along the back of her neck and licked her muzzle affectionately, and then added in a voice lacking the true humour he wanted, even if you do hate me.

Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Silence flooded around her as she laid there, tired, feeling absolutely worthless. How had all of this exhausted her so much? She began to wonder what could have happened if she'd kept up the fight, if she'd run away. Certainly he would chase her, that's what he said, but for how long? Did he really mean what he said? Probably. Borlla didn't think that he'd lie, even though she had quite a bit. The girl nearly flinched when he spoke again, half expecting anger again, but there was none. Relief rushed through her, though it wasn't obvious.

Her eyes slowly ascended as he spoke, and the smile gave her hope, although she did not return it. A shudder merely ran down her spine. Honey-hued eyes took in everything as he came down to her. What was he doing? Her eyes widened and she almost flinched when he opened his mouth, moving it towards her muzzle. Going from wide, to invisible, Borlla waited to see what would happen, but it was something unexpected. She'd seen her brothers do this to others, but she'd never really imagined it being done to herself.

Exhaling, she cracked her eyes open, and finally allowed a smile to come upon her face. It almost hurt, the expression, but it was honest. Her shoulders bunched as he nuzzled and licked her, and the girl made a face. This just felt so much better. It felt so...Normal. She felt better instantly. Though she blinked guiltily at his words, shame suddenly clouding her eyes. <b style="color:#32527a">"I--I didn't mean it, Indru," Borlla muttered, ears twisting back. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

It was the smile that broke his sister's face that really caused relief to wash over Indru and settle on him like a second skin, a feeling that maybe it would be okay, and that this wasn't a day that the Tainn's got just that bit more broken. Indru could not remember how long it had been since he had since Borlla smile, month's maybe, and he had gotten so used to the sullen frown on her face it wasn't until she smiled, really smiled, that he realised how much he had missed it. She tolerated his fussing without a moan, though he'd be surprised if a frown did not crease her face but Indru just didn't care, no longer could he resist soothing her, confident that a lesson had been taught for a while at least, however long it lasted. He had always been the softer of the two brother's when it had come to the pups, Ruiko had always handled them much stricter than Indru had he found himself wondering what his brother would have done in this case, as though the harder approached worked sometimes, he knew it was not always what was needed.

Shame was clear from her expression when he mentioned her previous words, clear in her eyes and her lowered ears, and though he felt that he perhaps knew that it was not meant truthfully, it had stung all the same on the surface and the fear that it had some truth had encompassed him. The reassurance made a handsome grin crack on his face, his teeth showing but in a harmless way, and he nodded at his sister leaning down to try and nip affectionately along her cheek to try and comfort her. I know, Borlla, we all say things we don't mean. He tried to soothe the expression from her face, eager to have his happy, carefree sister back, and raised a paw to try and bat at her ears in an attempt to distract her and draw the playful puppy out of her. We should head back soon maybe, he ventured, a question in his voice to see what she thought. He was quite happy to spend more time with her if she wished, but things needed to be done when she returned, however much she didn't like them, when we do, you owe someone an apology, don't you think? Corinna was her Leader and his mate, the mother of her future nieces and nephews and though broaching the topic made him slightly wary he did not want to teach her a half lesson, he just hoped she had learned the full one.

Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
His grin certainly lifted the girl's spirits, and she huffed out something of a laugh through her nose. Her head tilted off to the side, trying to avoid his toothy contact, and clicked her own teeth together in a playful attempt to dissuade him. Carefully and slowly she rose, still reluctant to meet the bright gaze of her brother. At his question, however, she managed a look up, and past him, then over her shoulder. Go back there? A slow back-and-forth motion made her head move, and Borlla frowned, finally stopping, <b style="color:#32527a">"Not back to the meeting." Her voice was relatively even, but there was something in it, whether in her voice or even in her posture as well, that was trying to silently plead with the older wolf.

<b style="color:#32527a">"I'll apologize, I promise," She managed out, taking a breath and meeting his gaze in hopes that he would truly believe her. She wasn't lying. Not about that. Not after all of that. <b style="color:#32527a">"Just don't make me do it in front of all of them." The tawny girl tried to laugh, but it sounded choked, strained. That was the last thing that she wanted to do. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Short post is short, just to conclude it unless you have something to add!

Her laughter was a shock to him, but a very welcome one, and Indru felt his own small, throaty laugh respond to her as his heart soared in relief to have his young sister back once again. She playful tried to bite him back, no longer tolerating his affections as she used to, and wistfully Indru remembered back the times when she was willing push herself up tight against him for comfort. But she was growing now and he did not resent her for that, when he was her age he tried to avoid the constant affections of their mother, but like Indru would, Lani never stopped trying letting him know he was loved. A pleading tone entered her voice as she asked not to return to the meeting when he suggested heading back and he paused, surprised slightly before she spoke again.

Deal, he agreed with her, wanting to show that he trusted her to apologise (which hopefully would only encourage her to do it further) and not wanting to push her too far in one day and undo all the work that had been done. I trust you. I trust that you want to apologise as well, Borlla, I know you don't like hurting your family. As that was what Corinna was now, family, and soon she would be helping him add to their family and extending it just that bit further. He watched her, hoping to see relief soothe over her and hoping to hear the small, happy laugh that he had heard not long ago to replace the new strained one. We'll find somewhere else to go. Then, leaning forward with a mischievous grin he licked her nose before rising to his feet and bounding off, laughing as he barked at her playfully to follow him.