(See All?) Announcements
668 Users Online
Google, Bing

Draw Another Picture — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ash who has 42 posts.
Inactive
Urien Castell
Death is a sad result. Agreement was offered over the wailing out of a female who was ultimately not something to be denied. For even the briefest of moments, he knew that he was in a state to assert himself far beyond what could be help onto. There was no missing the shine that was seeming to fill his gaze in every form, and his lips seemed to be raising at the edge with the excitement that was humming in his ears.

What kind of madness was this, and for what it made a sense of it all, there was no missing the pain that was singing in his chest. it was a dangerous thing to be playing with someone who was dying, although she was really not. As his eyes narrowed, he found himself unable to stop himself, his gasp coming dramatically. Lady Screech! A thorn has imbedded into the wounds, it will fester...

Pain will be endless, you will burn with fever and wilt, fur will drop off and not another moment will be given to you... His words were crisp, trying to speak in a way that she could understand. It was the truth, there was a little thorn that was still sticking out, and he dodged the paw coming at his face with a slight jerked of the head. His eyes studied, and the hunger seemed to fill him. Strange, gullible, weak.

He would have something even better than her cries, soon. Her stupidity was a blessing, a call that had to be answered at any costs. And tail lashed, excitement shimmering in his eyes as he gave her the seconds that she could use to consider her options. My help, or rip it our yourself. Reminding her the options, his heart raged in his chest - tail lashing with false concern, fighting the urge to salivate all over the ground.
Played by Skittles who has 17 posts.
Inactive
Karima Torres
The slash of her leg had missed! A damn shame it was that she hadn't been able to put claw to flesh and leave a mark in his horrible face. He'd moved though - enough to give her some space, and at the first opportunity she whipped around and rolled until she was standing, though completely devoid of the confidence to put any pressure on that injured... err.... scratched leg that he'd been licking at. Gross.

Tight shoulders and curled lips had her ready to lash out, but the dramatic gasp had her stopping with widened eyes. Was there something behind her? Was there someone else? Gaze narrowed, ears pricking as he spoke words she wasn't sure that she could believe. A thorn sticking out?! How did that even happen? Her head swung back, trying to get a look at the injured limb, but it was a hard thing to do while standing, and she didn't think to sit.

"Where?!" Paniced voice was laced with hints of anger. She couldn't see, and so she didn't believe him, thus after hopping around in a full circle trying to examine this mysterious thorn she turned her eyes back to him with a snarl and a snap of jaws, all but spitting at him as she sneered. "Liar!" She screeched in a high-pitched squeal.

"I don't need you." A quick shake of the head and another blind and thoughtless slash of teeth at the air between them were proving just how childish she was. "There's nothing to tear out, but I'll do it myself!" Huffing, paws kneaded into the ground beneath her. "Leave me alone!" She implored, clearly on the verge of doing something foolish. "Or I'll scream and tell everyone who comes that you did this to me on purpose."
Played by Ash who has 42 posts.
Inactive
Urien Castell
Urien's eyes were dancing, knowing that there was not a moment that could be spared with his anticipation that was boiling. And yet, Urien had to take it easy - he had to be aware that there was a job to do, expectations to be met by Kjors. Such was why he found himself almost amused as he stared - ravenous, and almost lolled his tongue out of his mouth in mockery at her as she finally righted herself. While he would have been delighted to inflict further pain on her, he resisted.

No need to get himself damned for being a wolf of many pleasures. It was almost a heavy sigh on his tongue, and he found himself prompted to give her a look of dry humor. Lies are not the fallen's creed. Smooth words held no arrogance, but it was a truth in his mind. It was difficult to be considered one descended from the graces of what should have been prompted through his body. It was why he continued to back up this time, giving the female as she hopped around like a bloody fool even he would not sink to the lower levels over.

It was why his head seemed to tip to the side, and it was a laugh that finally brought him to the pass. A liar! Was this the sort of madness that would be tipped over his head and poisoned; why, that was hardly the reason that would have taken him. So his paws shifted, and his nose reached toward the sky. Undoubtedly there was someone else nearby, and without the pack affiliation hanging over her head - well, she was not his goal for now.

That thought in mind, he bowed his head. Beckon no blood disease! Who knows what urinated upon the flowers in the quest for claims... Cheekily, he grinned as he turned, headed back the way he had come across the field. Intent to sneak back to the woods and make sure that no one was looking to go sniffing around his den. Well, Kjors' old den. That would have been quite rude!

-end-