Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
@Triell

Everything is fine
  • NAIRA •
When your hand is resting next to mine

She liked to say that she had no regrets, but if she was afforded a single one it would be that she didn’t have the sense to stay. To find a place far away for the both of them to settle down and raise her daughters. How differently would @Aponi have turned out with someone to love her enough? Would @Nova be so timid? It would seem she had finally managed to break through, if only a little and when he jibed her for being the first to stop she dared to laugh, her head lowering and her tail waving over her back in mock challenge “Oh but I could have run all night!” she even dared a playful charge her teeth clicking on the empty air by his elbow to show she still had energy to burn if he dared to keep going. “They would have never found you and I’d be able to keep you all to myself.” It had been intended as a tease but it ended on a note of sadness. Even now he wasn’t hers. She had to ask.

“Do you know where she went?” she questioned, not daring to breath Nayeli’s name, assuming an extensive search had already been conducted. Any hint of a direction would be enough to either confirm her willing departure or not. The memory of her own abandonment by those she thought she could trust would always be a sore point, no matter how much she tried to convince herself otherwise. Had she even an inkling the woman could be holed up somewhere trying to make her way back to her children, it would eat her up inside until she did something to try and remedy it. Things might be easier if she was out of the way but on this one, even she would try to fight fair.

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Shred it all to pieces, my sanity and reason

A smart remark hung on his tongue, but fell dead as her teeth clipped too close for his liking. Thick brows knit together, as he pulled his leg closer to his chest. He wasn't sure how far she was going to go, except it would be past boundaries,lines, and limits. Just like it had become. Dark face fell slack, softening just so at her confession. They both seemed to realize that would have never happened, and he did not feel the need to voice it aloud. It only made everything more painful. Triell had never been able to set himself apart from the family his brother had left for one of his own. Maybe, things would have ended differently. Even when he saw her again he had felt she hadn't wanted him to be a real part of her life. She had had others.

The real reason she was out here came to be. Of course he knew what she was really asking. How greatly he wanted to growl, snap his own teeth at her nose,and walk away from her right then. In truth she felt the only one who wanted to pursue the idea Nayeli was out there in need.  "To the North is all I am sure about," he murmured with a shrug, staring into the darkness. Beyond that he had no idea. She had been looking for family, but had found it in the Bend, with him. Now, he wasn't sure what kept her from them. He felt deep in his heart she wanted to be here.

"I have to know are you offering to help me? Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy, believing she's out there. Something more happened again. How can I believe other wise?" This just seemed like the Tainn curse in reverse, instead of something falling upon him directly it had to his mate. He was still holding onto the belief she have abandoned them all. Fleeing like a thief in the night.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
@Triell 

Everything is fine
  • NAIRA •
When your hand is resting next to mine

North made sense, there was only mire and bog to the south. His question was just the words she had been waiting to hear. Her smile was little more than a pull at the edge of her lips concealed in the shade of the thick canopy overhead. “When do we leave?” she asked, forcing her tone to be more upbeat than she felt. Worst case, they would find Nayeli, best she would get to spend some quality time reconnecting with her friend. What did she have to lose?

-fade-

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]