541 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

how you seek power — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 43 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
For Mrs. @Aesire

She had made way into the pack easily. Already she was thinking about ways to assert herself over the other females. Vitani wasn't content sitting almost at the bottom, right above the yearlings at least. Strolling around the borders she was already working despite what her female alpha had said. Vitani wasn't one to exactly sit around and wait for it to heal. She was easily bothered by sitting around on a sore leg. Sense her leg wasn't totally useless she decided to move around. The pale woman wanted to keep it strong even if it was suppose to be healing up.

Moving in towards the center of pack lands she found a cache stored conveniently by some larger rocks. While the cache seemed stale Vitani had a small thing to add to it. Releasing a young hare from her jaws she covered the small cache. Certainly someone would find it of use if she didn't come to get it herself some day. Continuing on her journey in she found herself nearing Aesire's den. Slowly making way around it she figured it wouldn't hurt to say hello briefly. Standing about five feet from the entrance the Lieris woofed slowly. ”Aesire? You wouldn't mind a little chit-chat would you?" Offering a smile Vitani, for once, found herself actually seeking company. The woman had seemed so strong and likeable at the joining meeting. Hell, the pale woman thought she could even make a friend out of the earthy toned woman.

Taking a seat she leaned to the right slightly in order to avoid putting too much pressure on the left hind leg. Perhaps it would be healed up soon enough. All of this avoiding pressure on it was getting to be too much for Vitani.

”Speech”
Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Vitani - I might put Wren in here a little later so he can meet Vit
aesire destine caravello
a pair of aces is when two becomes four

Wren had just kicked at her stomach, making her lurch awake as she let out a yawn. No sooner did this happen that she noticed a familiar white form outside her den. It was the new wolf, Vitani if she remembered correctly, and this woman was asking for audience with her. She felt a certain relief as she noticed this was not Celandine. The child had kept away but she did not trust the girl. She lied; she could trust her as far as she could throw her. One day, she would regretfully pass a crown to her, and she would not stick around to witness the girl’s rule.

She might not even stick around for Hypatia’s rule if it came to that. “Yes, Vitani, feel free to come in.” The words out of the queen held little hints of her exhaustion, but that was to be expected with two pups of her own to care for. This woman was one that she had met on the borders. A woman she had accepted with the hopes of working with her, but only time would tell. “I hope you’ve had a decent time looking around the pack and that you haven’t met any… hostile… eyes.” The words hopefully would not go unnoticed, because she desperately needed an ally in this mess.

The fact that no other wolves had sought her out told her enough, even if it was all assumptions. She was the leader of a pack of enemies to her family. This was difficult to proceed with, but not impossible as she remembered tales of her father’s exploits before taking a crown and the tales of his early reign.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris

She was offered to come in and that was certainly an act of trust. Taking this length of trust Vitani crawled forth towards the entrance of the den. Half of her body was in and the other half sat dainty outside the den. Her eyes grazed the young ones gently. ”They're beautiful.” Her nose pointed toward the child near the earthy woman's stomach. While Vitani never was a fan of children this was the child of the alpha. The Lieris sought out security between herself and female alpha. Having strong ties would do her well when the time to shine came.

”Hostile eyes, eh?” Even if she was laying down her hackles raised enough to give off the sign of irritation. ”Do tell me what I may not know. What truly goes on in your humble mountain home?” Were tensions thick in the air? Vitani would have no problem with it but if the pale Lieris knew anything it would be that she would find a way to tame any tensions. The teal eyed woman always had a knack for solving issues..even if it did take a more vicious turn in solutions.

Looking into the earth woman's emerald eyes with an unusual respect. ”I am here for you @Aesire, we woman have to stick up for each other.” It would be the first time in her life that the pale Plateau wolf would offer a helping paw. Truly it was left up to Aesire to seek the help Vitani offered. Whether she knew it or not this was a make or break deal...the Lieris wasn't fond of wolves who broke deals either.

”Speech”
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2015, 05:36 AM by Vitani.)
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
aesire destine caravello

There was a certain aura about Vitani that made Aesire feel as if she needed to work with her, hopefully the woman felt the same. “A lot has happened on this mountain. I took leadership after the current male alpha’s mate fled and he moved his pack up here. I also took a mate this spring, his second-in-command, Ace. He took a mistress, the woman directly above you in rank, Aponi. Both of us bore pups and I’m the outcast this round, but not for long.” Her words were flat as she progressively grew bitterer about her situation. She had found certain things that she might be able to use to her advantage, but she was to tread in dangerous waters with it all. Could she pull it off?

“This woman’s child is more of a threat to the throne then my children are at this time, as my children hold no proper claim over the pack that bears the Argyris name. There is a girl, the second of the pack whom is respectable, Hypatia. She is Phineas’ firstborn daughter and there is a yearling, Celandine Argyris. If Celandine gets ahold of this pack whilst my children and I remain, I fear what will become of them.” She tried to sugarcoat it but there was no other way to place her words. “I feel as if I’m at war with half the pack. I have supporters, some more shifty than others. I was hoping I could add your name to the list.” She would hold a stoical face as she stared at her newest recruit. Would this one fail her?

Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris

The pale woman grew rather bitter listening to Aesire's words. So the male alpha had bore children with a mistress while Aesire had done the more respectable thing and taken a true mate? Growling softly she looked at @Aesire softly. ”He got upset at you doing the more noble thing of taking a mate while he took some whore?” Truly Vitani wasn't a woman with a filter. Her tawny friend may have called it a mistress but the Lieris called them whores. Certainly if they weren't mate material but good for breeding then they were nothing but whores. A bitter flavor was growing in the Lieris' mouth.

Listening to Aesire name off different wolves Vitani silently stored them all. Argyris, Hypatia, Phineas, and Celandine. Each one was stored in different spots in her brain. Hypatia and Phineas being the most important with Argyris and Celandine being the least. Certainly the name of a yearling didn't need to be known to the older woman now. Maybe later though.

”I have your back fully, Aesire. Add my name to your list. You've done the smarter thing in this situation.” Smirking slightly she leaned in to Aesire with a whispering tone, "And let's just say I'll add this 'Aponi' to my list.” A hit list to be exact. She wasn't keen on killing the woman more as she was simply knocking her down a peg. Sounded like the Aponi girl deserved it too. Her tail waved slowly behind her smiling at Aesire. This was certainly a joyous partnership.

So far everything was smooth sailing. A bond between the two woman was growing like a burning wildfire. This was going to be a splendid time in Silent Moon Plateau for the Lieris woman.

”Speech”
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
aesire destine caravello

Aesire let a small amount of amusement flicker through her eyes as the woman spoke up in her name. “This girl, Aponi, is no older than his eldest girl at that, barely off her yearling years. I do not understand it. I believe the issue was more of my lack of notice with my choice, though I didn’t find out she carried until her scent changed as well and he didn’t tell me face to face, I simply caught the scent on the wind. I faced him with my situation.” There was a certain level of disdain in her voice as she checked to make sure her children were still asleep at her stomach. She spoke of having the queens back and Aesire would nod with appreciation. “Your support is most welcome.” She almost felt bad for plotting behind his back. Almost.

Aesire grinned a bit when the woman mentioned adding Aponi to her list as well. “She will not stir trouble until her child is weened, but that won’t be far off from now, less than a season away. I truthfully worry about Celandine despite her age because of her anger. She is very… entitled.” That was a very nice way of putting it. It was a habit she had caught onto when she became a queen. She traded out words. She would have used the word whore but the sophistication that had come with her leadership lessons as a pup had stuck, forcing her to resort to mistress.

Aesire did not think highly of Phineas, Aponi, or Celandine, but this did not stop her from breaking her promises that she had made. Violence, if any harm fell on her pup, she would see that someone else took her place on the throne.

Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris

As @Aesire shared more details on the woman Aponi the bitter taste turned into full hatred. While Vitani found it easy to hate wolves it was in no way easy to unhate wolves for her. Certainly this Aponi would get the more violent end of Vitani if they ever ran into each other. Child or not no woman had a right to act up. She was simply the alpha's dirty mistress. Hell, if Aponi was in second at the least the Lieris may not have thought so sour of her. Yet upon all these details the teal eyed woman found it hard not to at this point.

”Well Mrs. Aesire, with your permission I would like to put these woman in their place. I know I just showed up but once this leg is healed better I'm sure I'll be able to perform well." It was obvious what the pale woman was asking. She seeked permission from the tawny alpha to climb the ranks. Vitani knew that if the woman was as smart as she seemed then she would allow the Lieris to do so. If Vitani managed to reach second then she could safely protect Aesires position...that was until Vitani found it her time to leave or take the rank of lead from Aesire. Only time could truly tell which two of the situations would happen.

Laying her head on her paws Vitani lowered her tone softly. ”I say we have had enough conversation about the sour woman in our ranks. Perhaps we talk about something else? Maybe something on a lighter note?” She smiled exposing yellowing teeth, her ebony lips slightly pulled across her face in a friendly fashion.

”Speech”
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
aesire destine caravello

Great minds thought alike and this was something that Aesire was truly grateful for. She would grin as the woman spoke, asking for permission to put them in their place. “By all means, take them down a notch. I encourage you to tread lightly when it comes to the Argyris child though. This is, at best, a game of cat and mouse. We must be more secretive about our plans until we have the strength to keep our own. We have about half the pack, but they still edge us out by just a tail length. If you happen to know any friends who might be interested in supporting, then I’d be happy to meet with them.” She would give a somewhat happy but also pained expression.

If she could recruit more help, then she would feel safer, knowing her children could grow up children. Part of her still wanted to seek a more diplomatic route with the alpha male but he had not done so with her. Sure, they had talk, but when she spoke, he never tried to understand. It might have been her warped sense of pride or the fact that she had been overly hormonal the last time they had spoken, but it still set her off just thinking about it.

Vitani suggested a lighter tone of conversation, and Aesire couldn’t help but agree. “What happened to your leg?” Curiosity had gotten the best of the queen as she wondered what had happened before this woman joined the Plateau.

Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris

Listening to her words the smile on the Lieris' ebony lips became a bit more devilish. ”I won't let you down, @Aesire. If I do have any friends come near I will tell them." Vitani didn't really have friends to be truthfully brutal. She likely had more enemies then she did friends. It caused her brows to furrow a bit but that was life. Better to be feared and respected than to be loved and taken adventure of. Rolling her shoulders slightly the change of topic caused the Lieris' fur to crawl. Out of everything the female lead could of asked she asked about her injured leg. Now that wasn't an exactly light topic.

”I ran into another loner who wasn't too keen on sharing what they had. They had a meal big enough for three. Little selfish devil got my fur brushed the wrong way and I did what anyone would do. When it's do or die you do what you need to.” Pausing briefly she looked back at her leg. A good gash still there from the pack woman's teeth. Certainly the pale woman's story was a lie but she didn't need her new friend knowing that she trespassed onto pack territory. Letting her tail thump behind her softly, she figured she might have well finished up her story of the leg incident. She would pull it off and pull it off well.

Licking her lips for a moment she opened her mouth to finish the story. ”While they got a good hit on me I certainly came out on top. Let's just say there was no need to share a meal with 'em.” Giving a wolfish wink to the earth woman Vitani found herself chuckling softly. This was certainly enjoyable company.

”Speech”
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
aesire destine caravello

I ran into another loner who wasn't too keen on sharing what they had. They had a meal big enough for three. Little selfish devil got my fur brushed the wrong way and I did what anyone would do. When it's do or die you do what you need to. Aesire listened to her friend’s tale with interest. It would seem that gluttony and pride stained the lands she now called home, in more than one way. She would simply nod before a howl rose up above the trees and she groaned slightly. “Duties calls, I’m afraid.” She hated that she had to leave in the middle of the conversation that she was very much beginning to enjoy. Why did the moment have to pass so soon? It was always like that, because she was an alpha, and she would wear that title with pride until she passed down her crown or was dethroned. At this point, either of those was a viable option.

“I will only be a few minutes, so please; stay and we can continue this when I return.” She would dip her head. Her children were still asleep and they would be fine within the confines of the den. She was very much intrigued over this woman’s skills as a guardian. Surely she and Ace would get along just fine once they met. She had noticed that her love had been scarce, probably working his tail off if she knew him.

End