(See All?) Announcements
454 Users Online
Bing, Google

my life for hire — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
All Secret Woodland wolves are welcome but I'm looking for @Nina and possible @Mirren | Dated forward to May 4 | Afternoon | Southern borders of Secret Woodland

Deacon

Deacon had talked to Sir Hervok about the trip to Lady Hervok, Ash's sister, and with granted permission Deacon set out with the information Ash had given him. Keeping the mission strictly in his heart nothing could stop the boy. Not even sore paws could make him stop for longer than necessary. So when he arrived to the thickets two days after leaving his home Deacon was proud of himself. While he had no idea if there was a record of how quickly one could make it from Southern Eden to Northern Eden the Archer-Lyall knew that his timing was well planned. Of course once the meeting with Lady Hervok was over Deacon would take the information from her and transfer it home, hopefully within two days time, back to Sir Hervok.

Standing at the borders of the secluded pack the dark boy prepared himself. Reminding himself to be respectful and mindful of Sir Hervok's sister. Lifting his head up the Archer-Lyall's deepening voice called out asking for Lady Hervok of Secret Woodlands to great him. His tone spoke of this being a serious meeting but nothing highly demanding. Lowering his head, Deacon's tail rested at a respectable spot somewhere in between his ankles. All he really had to do now was wait for Lady Hervok; or even anyone else who would answer his calls. Perhaps he could make a new friend or two out of this meeting. It brought a small smile to line the inky lips of Deacon.

Looking around while he waited Deacon found it strange how wolves could live in such a tangled place. Of course he assumed that if someone was to come truly looking at the caverns they would ask how a family could live in there. To each their own.

"Speech."
no longer your night in shining armori've got my own problems
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
20 Days Left

As afternoon came around Danica found herself wondering over to the boarders in curiosity. Someone had called for her mother, and the urgency in his voice caught her attention. Being low within the pack ranks she decided to take her time, there was no rush at all for her, in fact this probably wasn't even her job. She should be gathering information to teach in the future while contributing to the pack. Slender legs carried a swollen, pregnant, poofy body through the thickets. Long limbs reaching down to attempt to snag her pale creamy silver pelt, twisting with thorns as they made their natural descend down. She stopped to admire them for a spare moment, they offered protection to her family in some ways. She smiled.

When Dani finally made her way to greet @Deacon she lifted her head a littler higher, tail bannering. Proudly she strode forward to greet this young man in front of her. She could feel her heart beat nervously inside her chest, belly filling with butterflies. She swallowed down her insecurities and tossed a mask of confidence upon her face. "Hello there, who may you be? Why, if I may ask, have you requested my mother's attention?" She started to question him when his scent hit her nose. Emerald eyes widened as she smiled a big ridiculous grin, tail wagging.{b}"Oh! You must be from Whisper Caverns?! How are they fairing? Please do tell my Uncle Ash and Lady Thorben that Danica said hello...and that I'm expecting." The woman rushed on uncaring to if or if not he followed along. Then, realizing how silly she must appear, she returned to a more stoic expression. "Ehm, my apologies." Her voice had moved from childish to mature in point one second.”Speech”

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: May 10, 2015, 12:57 AM by Danica.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit\'s nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Ever since Mirren’s return, the regal queen had slowly begun gaining her sanity back. It was a refreshing sort of renewal. Nina was confident that her son would lead properly beside her and he was doing exactly as she expected him to. He had done so much and more than she had ever wanted and Nina knew that her love for him could only grow. Her confidence was finally returning and the Hervok was beginning to realize that the reason she had been so down was due to the fact that she had surrounded herself with toxins. Why she had ever allowed Koda to return was lost upon her and while she knew that perhaps she should have made more of an effort to love him again, it was hard knowing that he had left her. His disappearance had only worsened her already developed trust issues. Their most current betrayal breaking the most sacred code within the pack, a law in which Nina would now let up on to her death. She had accepted Danica and Kite because they were practically her daughters and had not been home when such things had transpired. She did not know how hard it would be for her to trust ever again.

Everything had been quite peaceful. A new man, Hudson had joined not too long ago, and had remained close to home, remaining loyal to her and their home. Nina had a good feeling about the man, for he seemed to be finding himself just as much as Nina was trying to. However, when an unfamiliar call summoned her, she froze in her tracks, the fur on the back of her spine raising immediately. @Inali had also recently joined them and while Nina doubted her loyalty for the time being, hopefully, the other woman would continue to prove her worth to her. After her hesitation, the matriarch was quick to make her way to her borders, her body tense and aware of her surroundings. Ever since the impeding war, Nina found it hard to even maintain how jumpy she had been. She was working on it, but for the time beginning, she was on aware, just in case anything else were to occur. When she entered the scene, it seemed that her daughter was already at the scene. She winced mentally, knowing that Danica was in no shape to be answering calls at the border, especially with what Nina had seen not too long ago in concerns to her father’s choices. With a sigh, she raised herself, showing her status among her lands. Clearing her throat, she addressed her daughter, scolding her thoroughly, "Danica…that is enough, remind yourself of your manners and be quiet." During her attention back on the male, Nina narrowed her single eye into narrow slits, much like her brother’s. This boy obviously had her brother’s scent covered over him, and as Nina’s jaws, parted she wondered why he looked so familiar. Her voice was much calmer than her daughter’s when she spoke, "Welcome to Secret Woodlands…my lands. My name is Nina Hervok…and what is yours…as well as your business here?" Her voice was stern and unrelenting as she waited for the answer of the other boy.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Sorry this took forever @Nina @Danica

A young woman, perhaps the age of his older siblings, showed up a bit too eager. Questions were fired this way and that way at him. A bit taken back his ears flattened against his skull. Opening his jaws to speak an older woman, likely the woman he was looking for, appeared. An air of regalness drifted off of her. The dark yearling lowered himself respectfully to the lady. Not only was she the wolf he was looking for she had also saved him from the yapping of the paler wolf. ”Thank the gods Celandine isn’t like that..” A silent scoff to himself caused his lips to twitch into a charming smile.

”Thank you for the welcoming Lady Hervok. I am Deacon Archer-Lyall a scout in training from Whisper Caverns. Sir Hervok has sent me here with wishes of speaking to you. He wishes to know how you and your pack fair, along with any general news he should know..I was also told that you are a healer. Sir Hervok said if I wish to learn about healing I should come to you.” Looking at Lady Hervok briefly looking at her face. The way that way emerald eye stared was the same as Sir Hervok’s. It was clear the two different pack alphas were related.

Waiting for Lady Hervok to speak the dark boy’s amber eyes flicked over in hopes of catching a glance of the young woman. She seemed rather round. How come that was?
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Was given permission to skip Danica.

The boy was quite decent with his formalities, no doubt a combination of his mother and her brother. Her eyebrows shot up at his name, knowing the name Deacon had certainly come from Elettra’s past litter. Had she not been as stressed out about the war on their shoulders, Nina would have pleasantly smiled at the boy but it was business for the two of them. The golden brown alpha needed to remain professional. Clearing her throat, she spoke, her voice gentle, "Yes…my brother is quite right about that," even if your mother is probably more qualified than I am these days.. "I’m afraid that things have not been well here. We have recently had…many betrayals and our numbers are low. The new alpha male is Mirren Tainn, Ash will probably not recognize it, but tell him it’s Ruiko’s son. I also ask that you inform him and Narimè that I am in need of reinforcements. Due to the actions of my former pack mates…Secret Woodlands now has a war on their paws. I would much appreciate it if Whisper Caverns would be of aid."

She waited patiently for the response of the younger boy. A Scout in training would need to be quick about such matters and she truly did need the help of her brother. Hopefully, Whisper Caverns would be able to spare one or two of their numbers. Nina had already spoken to Elettra about such things but had not been given the time to visit her brother, as much as she needed to. Blinking her single eye, the presence of her only daughter forgotten, Nina asked a question of her own, "And of Whisper Caverns? Any new I should know about?" She was patient, much more patient than she had been in the recent weeks. There was a struggle within her to be better for the pack, while the other side of her wanted to mourn the loss of her son and best friend. Koda meant nothing to her now and she could care less whether he rot in hell or not, though she would much prefer the former. Things had been hectic in the Thickets. Hopefully, Deacon would have better news to report to her about the Caverns.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.