558 Users Online
Bing, Google

Before I go insane. — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ
@Takis

The five senses would always be highly important to the sandy-coated yearling and her practices yet, right now, one had been nearly disabled. She couldn't see all too well. Mahle had wondered off to Dragonfly Fen in hopes of receiving spiritual therapy, but upon arrival discovered that the whole place had been devoured by a thick layer of fog. "Bah, of course." Disgruntled, she let out a rather appalling snort. "Witchcraft, Can't ever have something go my way." Disappointed, she squinted in hopes to inspect her current situation further.

It was hopeless, Mahle hadn't the slightest idea where she was anymore. Perhaps she'd left the fen completely, at this rate how would she even know? Fog was spewing in more and more by the moment, and she'd forgotten which way she came from. 'If I'm unable to see, how will I find my way home?' It was a stressful situation, though not the worst she'd ever encountered. 'Keep your head clear, let the spirits guide you..' she sighed, knowing all too well that her deities never seemed to help her through similar circumstances in the past. 'Worst case scenario I'll have to call for help..' and prey someone was within the vicinity to hear her? Unlikely. The yearling had always been quite unlucky, at least, since she left her kin's pack that is.

"Is this funny to you? Gettin' a good chuckle outa this? I bet you are!" the medic snarled. Once again her faith was letting her down, what else was new? 'They're lucky I don't just completely disregard them. Ungrateful little beasts.'

Word count: 264

I play among the stars and then fall so low.

Mahle Psyxḗ
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2015, 04:55 AM by Mahle.)
I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.
Played by Rachel who has 38 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Takis Argyris

Takis found himself drifting further and further away from home these days. The birth of his alleged half-sibling left his nerves raw, and his mind could not even wrap around what he potentially thought of Aesire’s brood. He liked the she-wolf enough – but Phineas seemed edgy of the topic, and Takis had yet to determine which was worse – Aesire had bred with her mate, who was a wolf lower than his father.. or that his father had bred with a she-wolf that was not even his mate.

Blinking against his thoughts, the boy shook his head, and let his paws carry him away from the drama that had nestled itself upon the mountain. The day found him in Dragonfly Fen – a territory he had yet to visit, and one he remained rather unimpressed with. Thick fog roiled about him, clinging to his pelt with the stale scent of dampness.

The ivory youth likely would have turned and left, had a voice not brushed past the wind. His ears perked forward, listening to the definite lilt of a female voice. Intrigued, Takis maneuvered even closer, his pumpkin eyes falling upon her honeyed fur and his wolfish brows arching upward. The scent upon her was that of the Plateau, and feeling ashamed that he had yet to even meet her, the alabaster youth bowed his muzzle slightly, moving closer to lessen the gap between them. His eyes would sweep about quickly – who had she been talking to? “Lo,” he offered, his attention focusing back upon her. “Y’alright there?”

Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ
Sorry I took so long! Life's been crazy.

Mahle hadn't been too swift in turning around. Facing her opponent would be useless, for she still couldn't see. Instead, she took the opportunity to soak in their lingering perfume. To her advantage, their scent was deemed of the Plateau, though her disadvantage in the same sense, she'd never met this specific canine before. Slowly taking the time to adjust her body toward their general direction, the priestess thought of an explanation. 'Spirits, did you bring this boy to me..?'

"Oh- Uh.. I'm.. Okay, just.." she sighed, first impressions were never her forte. "Actually, no. I'm not alright at all... In fact; I'm.." rolling her soft earthy eyes, Mahle wondered just how the boy was able to navigate himself around. "I-I'm sorry, the fog is just so heavy.. and your coat is light, it's a little difficult for me to distinguish right now.." not just his pelt, but anything! She was still far beyond lost, perhaps he'd pity her and lead her back toward safety? They did share a home together, apparently. "It's strange.. You're from the Plateau right? All this fog.. It almost makes you look a little like Celandine!" she giggled. Speaking of the princess, wouldn't she be a little irked to discover that her puppet had wondered off again? The medicine wolf was growing quite accustom to that these days, Cella's rage was losing it's impact. 'Sorry, Princess..' she internally huffed.

"Do you by chance know where we are? Have I strayed from the Fen?" curios, Mahle waited for an answer.

Word count: 254

I play among the stars and then fall so low.

Mahle Psyxḗ
I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.
Played by Rachel who has 38 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Takis Argyris

The girl rambled – which stirred Takis’ eyes to skim over her in silent curiosity. He did not know her, but she was certainly not so timid as to reveal her uncertainty of the entire situation to a stranger – something he likely wouldn’t have done, if only because his father would have frowned upon it. One reigned in their emotions as best they could.. especially in front of those they did not know. At her mention of his similarity to Celandine, an amused snort escaped him. “That makes sense,” he offered with a nod. “She is my sister.”

He let that information settle. Clearly the girl was about the same age as he and his sister, so it made sense the two knew each other. Friends, perhaps? And yet Cella had never once told him of the honeyed female in their ranks.. and even scenting her now, he couldn’t say he was overly familiar with her. “I’m Takis,” he offered then, moving closer to her so she could see him better. The fog moved in and out between them.. billowing, much like a damp smoke, and it clung to his fur. He was not used to such weather, but he couldn’t say it bothered him as much as it seemed to her.

“I think we’re still in the Fen,” he clarified then, after another pause. His bright pumpkin eyes drifted away from her then, aiming to steal around the land they now stood. It was hard to capture the details of the land – and it would be best to rely upon their scent to lead them out of here, rather than sight.. or even waiting.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health