(See All?) Announcements
431 Users Online
Google, Bing

Spin It Around — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>It had been a lazy afternoon. Instead of killing the mice that tormented him he'd ruined what was left of their snow burrows, and chased them into the grove to seek shelter away from his prowlings. So the boy would hope. He really didn't mind the mice, or was trying to be cruel. Them moving their tunnels wouldn't hurt. There was plenty of forest they could tear up.

Late afternoon now he truelly was bored, and once again eager to explore. He made it a point not to visit his birth den. He had met a few wolves there, but he did not want to encounter any more at that place. He wanted to head out somewhere knew and wondered what was behond the Swift River. he had been to Bramble Falls to last him. Long limbs carried him swiftly away from the packlands. He recalled how Cori had spoke of Blackberry Fields. He was eager to head there, but Cori was in no shape to take him. He would have to wait till summer when the pups were ready to walk. He didn't know where it was, though the boy had walke through the field to get to Luna Hill. He figured he would go to the south. See what was there. There had to be something worth seeing.

Much energy the growing youth bounced along, waving his black banner back and forth. The river proved a bit difficult to cross, he was master of the water easily making it to the other side. Of coarse he was soaked now, and shook his coat out roughly. He would find a place to sun, and contiuned to the more open of the Wild Cherry Orchard.

Golden eyes marveled at the open trees, and there small blossoms. He really didn't know what they were, only they were beautiful. A warm wind blowing from the south, he walked a little slower the trees for company until he spied a rock for the perfect sunning spot.
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Adalae who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia trotted through the small grasses, lavishing in the fresh spring air. Life was all around her and for that she was grateful. By the end of the previous season, she had thought that the horribly cold winds and snows would never end! Thankfully, she was mistaken, and the new season quickly wrapped its green tendrils around everything that Winter had once held in its icy embrace. It was now time to actually explore her surroundings, and luckily she found time out of her pack duties to visit the surrounding areas. Perhaps she would meet more wolves? The she wolf was embarrassed to say that most of the wolves she knew were already in the pack. It was said by many that making friends of wolves out of the pack were vital for outside relations. They always proved worth the strife in the end, apparently.

She quickly approached some sort of orchard, where lovely pink buds were already showing their petals to the soft, blue sky. Some wolves must be here, for it was most certainly beautiful! Adonia suddenly stopped in her tracks and realized that she had no idea where she was! The female wolf just blindly walked this way and that, therefore finding her way back would most certainly prove to be a challenge! She thought about this for a moment, but then continued on her way. On this fine day, why not procrastinate that most likely tiring adventure? For now, it was time to relax. She could worry about everything else later.

As she chuckled to herself, she noticed a seemingly familiar black shape in the distance. Was it a pack member? It didn't seem like it. The slight wind was moving away from her, so she couldn't get a very good scent. Apparently Adonia would have to move closer to figure out exactly what the shape was!
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Spring. It was finally here, and he wondered if the beautiful trees grew only flowers, maybe something more. He was sure Nija had told him about some trees that grew fruit to eat. He wasn't quite sure if it was the same thing or not. Another shake of his thinning, ebon coat he sauntered closer to the large stone. He had nothing better to do than dry off. He really wasn't cold, but the rock was just in the right amount of sun and shade. It would be a nice spot to investigate, sit quietly with his thoughts. He was going to be an uncle soon. Uncle Triell. Smirk twitched on his ebon toned lips. Would they be able to say Triell? He figured he'd be easy, and wondered if he might convince them to call Borlla, Bor. There was a small hope that she would be ready, least nice enough to welcome the little creatures into the world. Muffled sigh, he jumped on the cool rock. It was a little small for him to be laying out on, and he had to frown. He had grown so much he couldn't believe how big he was now. He actually kinda missed being a plump, ink blot.

Sighing, he chuckled to himself. Who was being a baby now? There would be pups, and he would no longer be one. He would have to take part in raising them. He wasn't sure how he'd do this. He didn't want to mess up Indru and Cori's children. He'd never taken care of babies, he'd been a baby himself. Brows narrowed against his lively, bright eyes. What was he to teach them? Could he watch them? Could he keep them safe? Tail curled around his black haunches, Ozera would help him. She was a bright lady. Surely they would all help him, not to mess up the children.

The lad didn't much like his rocky seat and leapt down. He decided to further look around, and it was than he saw a slight auburn lady. He stopped in his stride, and tried to pick up any details who this wolf might be. He wasn't sure, she did look like the lady from the mountain. Wait, did that mean Welde was here?

Uncomfertable heat shifted beneath his shoulder blades. What was her name? Adonia? Yes, that's right she had been there. Trying to sort things out. Trying to relax he planted his large paws firmly to the ground, and jaws opened for a friendly bark to spring across the ground. Now if only to know Weldering wasn't around, this wasn't a sneek attack.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
As the female wolf grew closer, she almost immediately recognized it as the young Tainn she had met a while ago on that mountain. Since it was so long ago (at least in her eyes), the memory was kind of hazy, but she was almost positive it was the same wolf. His eyes were the same striking gold, and his pelt was the same midnight black. It was definitely the same male wolf.

Now, what was his name again? <i>Triell,</i> she thought, and realized she was correct. <i>So, Triell Tainn. We meet again.</i> Adonia thought to herself as she advanced slightly and then stopped. The she wolf realized that Triell had also seen her, though he seemed slightly nervous. Why would that be? <i>Maybe he's wondering if Welde is around...</i> the female wolf thought. That would make sense, for the two of them were notorious for their deep dislike of one another.

Her curious eyes looked at Triell and she pondered for a moment. Then, when he gave her a small bark of greeting, she smiled and replied, with a slight chuckle, <b>"So we meet again then, Triell. Don't worry, Welde isn't around."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Body was tensed, the adrenline threatning to start pulsing into his system. He tried to stand calmly, he had always felt Adonia didn't share Weld's opinion of the Tainn's. He would hope not. She had been trying to sort things, and if she really didn't like him she would have turned away? Or been rude? That was the logic in the lad's head.

Eyes peered around cautiously looking for the streaked wolf. His leather nose twitched, but all he could smell was Adonia, the blossoms, fresh grass....spring. Posture relaxed slightly upon hearing her friendly chuckle. He wanted to believe her words, but was unsure how good of friend she was of Welderings. Or if he might just show up unexpected like last time. Taking in a breath he pushed a smile on his face. It was mostly real, a little nerouvs perhaps, but real. He chuckled half heartedly, stopping it abuprtly. "Ah, well I suppose not now, and I hope he doesn't "pop" in. Adonia right?" He said, wanting to make sure he had remembered right. It'd be rude to remember her name wrong, and the Tainn liked to be certain of things.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia noticed that, despite her words, Triell did not seem any more relaxed. His body was still completely tensed, although he tried to hide it with a calm stance. Clearly that short sentence of words hadn't been as effective as she had hoped. The female wolf realized that he probably believed that Welde was following her, and was just hiding in the shadows.
<b>".. I haven't seen him in a while actually..."</b> She continued, looking at him. <b>"Maybe I'm just too busy these days..."</b>

Adonia sat down and curled her tail around her front paws, not really wishing to go any farther. Perhaps the Tainn was too uneasy to talk. She could understand that. Therefore, she waited to see if the male would make any other move. If he didn't, she would just go on her way like nothing ever happened.

Suddenly she realized that she too should be slightly nervous: he WAS from another pack. So why did she feel this way, so calm and relaxed around him? It didn't really make that much sense to her. Was something wrong with her? As a loner, she had been extremely cautious and suspicious when meeting everyone, and still felt this way even after she had been introduced. Maybe she was finally just adjusting to pack life? Perhaps.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Could he be blamed? If Weldering saw him again, with Adonia none the less, Triell was sure he'd be leaving with harsher marks Sure Triell would defend himself, but Welde was a little insane in his opinion to know what he would do again. Small frown tugged his lips down. He wanted to trust her, he just didn't want another unwelcome surpise. Tail held steady at his hocks, a sigh falling abruptly from his mouth. "I'm sorry, I belive you. I just wouldn't put anything past Weldering," he said in with soft tone, shrugging his large shoulders. It wasn't like he wanted to dislike Weldering -he just made it too easy to do otherwise. "He really doesn't like me you know," he said, a slight grin on his lips.

He really did not want to talk about Weldering. He hadn't really gotten to meet her in all the hub bub last time, and was curious what made her tick. Why she seem not to mind him despite what Weldering could have told her. Seeing her sit he figured he should to as some sign of peace. A brief look to the ground he took a seat on the warm grass. "So, not counting Weld, I haven't met a wolf from the mountain before. Do you like living up there?" He inquired, wondering what it was like, if she liked it up there, and why. That was Triell a hunger for knowledge.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia shrugged at his reply and then laughed while saying, <b>"He's nice most of the time. Maybe you guys were just made to dislike each other."</b> As Triell began asking her questions, Adonia finally began to feel a bit uncomfortable. There was a strange wolf in front of her from another pack, and the only time she had met him before was when it seemed like he was trying to hurt a friend. Now he was asking about her family, and her home. Should she trust him? <i>Well,</i> she thought, <i>If he had wanted to hurt you, he certainly would have done it already.</i> But was that good enough? Would he go back to his Tainn family and tell them all she had said? It seemed like a risky idea, but deep down Adonia felt that she trusted him. With these thoughts in mind, she took a breath and then responded.

<b>"Yeah, it's nice and quiet up there. Plus it provides quite a view of everything, if you know what I mean."</b> With a slight grin, she continued, <b>"It's really the only family I've had in a long time... so I'm quite close to all of them. How about you? I haven't met a Swift River member, nor a Tainn before."</b>
(This post was last modified: Apr 30, 2011, 01:41 PM by Adonia.)
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>A dark laugh burst forth. Made to dislike each other? Maybe. Triell had his reasons. He wondered if the mountain pack new of his doings, or if he told them a bunch of nonsense. Triell didn't know who the Alpha was now, not since his Uncle had depearted."You don't know the half of it." He said, he didn't grin. He wasn't sure if he wanted arguement. She had to like Weldering, and who knew if she'd believe the young Tainn if he told her. Hinds shifted.

Wide ears perched forward on his head, listening attentively. He'd only been on part of the mountain, which had not lasted long to get a real feel of the place. He didn't have an idea where the wolves lived. He tried to picture an open mountain top, but pictured it as very cold. He nodded, "My uncle Honijo found the pack, but I've never been up there. I kinda always wondered why it appealed to him. I bet the view is nice like you say. Doesn't it get cold though?" A brow inclined, he was fond of the grove, and the river. She sounded very fond not only of the place she lived, but the pack itself. Maybe he needed to meet some more mountain wolves. Even if they accepted Weldering.

He was a little surprised, but not a lot she had her own questions. "Well, I like the water so the river is pleasant. The grove, it's hard to explain. Setting foot in it you feel weird tingles in your body, but the good kind?" He said uncertain, trying to better describe what it felt like going home. She used his last name, and his jaw straightened out. He hadn't thought she'd met his brothers, or any of his sisters. He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. He was her only expression of the Tainn name. "Oh, well there are a few of us around. My mum and dad lived in the Wildwood, the only pack for a time. My elder brother Indru is the leader of Swift River now." He stopped unsure what more to say, and slightly worried what Weldering might have told her.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
<b>"Yeah,"</b> Adonia agreed, not taking much offense, <b>"I probably don't. I joined the pack not too long ago so I don't know much about the other packs or wolves around me. It's actually my first time I've come to this orchard, too. I'm glad I found Relic Lore."</b> The female wolf smiled as she listened to the other wolf, deeply interested in what was going on about relic lore. <b>"So that's what you were doing up there when we first met, eh? Exploring the mountain?"</b> The she wolf grinned and then laughed, <b>"Yeah, it certainly gets really cold. Especially in the winter months, of course, but thankfully those are over. You get used to it, I suppose. I think I was born to be up in those mountains with the snow, since my fur changes to white in winter..."</b> Adonia pondered for a moment, and then continued, <b>"It's nice and refreshing in the summer, though. It's really nice.. And I understand what you mean. I don't think I could stick around down here, I like heights and the like. Of course it's nice to visit though."</b>

Triell then introduced the name of a place she didn't understand. <b>"What's Wildwood?"</b> she asked hesitantly, slightly embarrassed. <i>Am I just being ignorant?</i> she wondered to herself. The name of the place seemed familiar, but she just couldn't put her paw on what it meant.
(This post was last modified: Apr 30, 2011, 04:45 PM by Adonia.)