454 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

the lost and found
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
@Camio ! Set between Lost Lake and Dragonfly Fen :D

He kissed Iopah delicately, watching as she slept beneath the blanket of stars that seemed to twinkle ever brighter above her. Not too far off from where she laid was a steadily growing Silentium, a boy he had begun to call his own son. Despite not having the crown, the title and the protection of the Woodlands he felt like he was luckiest wolf alive to have such loyal wolves at his side, they trusted him to protect and serve them, and he would do anything within his power to ensure that they never suffered. He battled with internal demons that seemed to make him question whether leaving everything he had worked so hard to build behind but on this night, with the stars twinkling like diamonds above, he realized how little he had actually lived until today. For so long he had locked himself within the confines of the Thickets, and now that many miles and days separated him from those of the Woodlands, he was confident that everything he had worked so hard for meant nothing until he had earned it through blood, sweat and tears. He had plenty of more trials ahead of him, he knew that the path they decided was not easy, but he whispered in the ears of his mate who carried their future and the promising youth who looked so much like his mother, that he wouldn't give up until things were put back together again.

He set off without wasting anymore time, leaving his family safely at Lost Lake where he traveled further southeast in search of land they could call their own, on occasion he looked to the stars for guidance. He had never traveled this far out, the borders of the Woodlands had been his usual trek, and yet the burly male traveled these lands as if he were accustomed to such an incline. This place was quiet, promising even, but something was missing, this would not be the haven intended to protect the future Reinier girls but he would enjoy it. He stopped when he heard movement, his ears swiveled behind him when he realized that, after looking up, the stars had disappeared and complete darkness concealed him but his feet propelled him forward with a desperation he had never felt before. This was not only for him, but for his family. Feeling silence surround him, the sound of movement now an echo in the wind, he barked once then twice wondering if someone would return his call--could there possibility be life this far out?
(This post was last modified: May 10, 2015, 03:47 PM by Koda.)

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
Thinking Camio would be able to recognize it was Koda? If you want anything changed let me know c: <3

The beautiful Zamora child and woman were back sleeping in the den while the male slipped away. He started using the night as a gateway for freedom. Little did he slip away from Nova and Nalda when the two were awake but at night he would go scavenge. Looking for materials, food, anything to help the small rouge family get by. Camio didn't know how long the lovers and new child would last out here alone. As much as he hated saying it the father was tempted to search out wolves for help. The more the merrier. Right?

Somewhere under the canopy of darkness a sound was caught by alert ears. Something was moving rather quickly and the scent coming from it was almost ghostly familiar. It couldn't have been? Then as if to answer his question a bark not only once, but twice came calling out to the Zamora male. Hesitant as if to call back Camio decided he had nothing to loose, as Nova and Nalda were safe in the den tucked away. Calling out in his own deep tones Camio's voice came rather questioning. "Koda? Is it you?" The earthy toned male was caught in a place of being relieved it was Koda and also worried. Why was his acquaintance out this far?

The darkness around the two wolves caused Camio to become a bit concerned. "Are there others with you?" His voice grew much more serious and darker than before. He couldn't risk being tracked down and leading unwanted company to where his lover and daughter stayed. The new father needed them as safe as physically possible. He'd be willing to give everything he owned, even the fur off of his own hide, to make sure his two girls were safe.

"Speech."
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Ummm I suck Becca, sorry! @Camio 

He waited, listening with perked ears for a response to his howl and when nothing returned immediately, he gave one more call for good measure. He seemed more desperate then usual and he had good reason, his wife would be bearing their pups soon and he grew worried that Silentium would begin to question whether leaving Secret Woodlands had been a smart idea--he needed to plant his paws somewhere and fast. Sighing as his eyes adjusted to the darkness his head turned just in time to see the outline of Camio approaching, and his lips pulled back as a low growl flowed from his mouth from pure instinct, only when he heard his name did he feel the urge to protect himself diminish and the hairs along his back smoothed down. "Camio, it's good to spot a familiar face on this side of the Lore" the tawny male and his woman had left nearly four months prior and he was happy to see that they may have found their own happiness elsewhere. It was no surprise that they sought the protection of the mountain as their refuge as well.

He shook his head at the male's own question and just in case it was too dark to see he answered him solemnly "I am alone." for now anyway, he did not completely trust the male enough to place his wife and adopted son in danger. It was his fault that Secret Woodlands were after them and he was uncertain of where Camio's alliance lied and what ties he had left with the woodland pack, "Nova, is she with you as well?" he wondered, hoping the young woman was well considering how close he knew the two to be he expected that he knew something of her whereabouts. what brings you this far out, have you sought refuge in these dark woods?"

Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
@Koda Camio is acting like a child eager to tell a father, too cute.

A wide smile plastered Camio's features, even in the dark his body would scream of friendliness towards Koda. For the other male had never done him any wrong. "I couldn't agree more, Koda." Moving closer as if to get a better smell and look at Koda, Camio took in the scent. He had been with others. More familiar others too. But maybe Koda had left them? Camio couldn't even think his old friend was one to do that though.

"What about Iopah? You two were close weren't you? I don't know her well but the both of you are certainly welcomed in my small home anytime." Wagging his tail behind him in a smooth rhythm the conversation would continue with Camio speaking of himself. "Nova is not exactly here with me but she is back in our makeshift home. In fact...I haven't had anyone to tell this to but her and I are expecting a child, Koda." Had it been light outside Camio's eyes would show all the pride in the world, his lips would be drawn back showing teeth in a friendly manner. "I'm gonna be a father. Oh Koda! I'm so nervous and excited at once." A whine of excitement slid from out the jaws of Camio. He couldn't contain himself and it felt so good to be able to express his joy into.

Taking in a deep breath to control his emotions more solidly the Zamora continued talking. "Nova and me are actually in these dark woods. We struck gold so to speak and found an old pack den. I cleared it out and now we're staying here. Who knows for how long though. I'm convinced once the child comes around we'll need something much more stable." Looking at Koda with soft copper eyes Camio winced. "We're both new parents, I'm afraid we can't do this alone."

"Speech."
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
I actually really am looking forward to the relationship between these two! @Camio 

His ears fell tightly to his skull at the mention of Iopah, and he knew then that lying to the agouti male would probably bring more harm then help, especially if he wanted the male to trust him enough to tell him what he'd been doing all this time so far away from Secret Woods.   "Iopah is well, and expecting." he bit the inside of his mouth as his eyes found those of Camio's as if wondering if the male would be able to connect the dots. Though he had no had much of a relationship with Camio before this date, he trusted him more than he ever could if he still had affiliations with those of the West. "I am happy for you two Camio, but surely you aren't planning on raising pups here" he mentioned with emphasis, this place was barren and far away from civilization, it would be near suicide to raise pups so far out without some kind of assistance.

He thought back on what the younger male had proposed, that the two of them could venture here anytime and a smile caught the edges of his mouth, it was a nice gesture but he wasn't sure how the other followers would feel about seeking refuge here. "we are with two others, and they have traveled far for search of a new home." he hinted at the fact that he was no longer apart of the Woodlands and for a moment he wondered if remaining a loner and scavenging for food would be their future for many more months to come. He knew with the help of those who decided to follow him, that they could build something strong and ever lasting, "we hope to find something near here that would be suitable for our children, what of you and Nova, are you in search of more company?" it was an awkward way to ask if he'd care to join them but the gesture couldn't hurt.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity