(See All?) Announcements
489 Users Online
Google, Bing, Galen

I won't bite...hard — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
"Huh. How…weird. Never been in a pack where wolves just left before. Chased out, sure-" Heck, that was how she ended up on her own, traveling to Relic Lore. "-but not just up and leaving. Why would you do something so dumb, when a pack is stable like this? Maybe they tried to start their own, or something," Desideria wondered out loud, bristling at the thought. She didn't even know these former pack members, and the likelihood of ever crossing them was rather low – but she couldn't help but feel a small amount of distaste towards them.

How dare they abandon Namid and Vespertio! These were the best alphas she'd ever met, and deserved nothing but loyalty, the female thought firmly.

But, Anthem here was not the right wolf to get angry at. After all, he was one of the few who remained. If anything, she felt herself warming slightly towards him, appreciating his loyalty more than she found herself fearing it. "Well, it wasn't a bad use, I guess. I might have been getting a little…mouthy. It'd been a while since I'd been in a pack and Primrose… Well, you know. You saw." The white witch had rubbed the newcomer in all the wrong ways, and Desideria wasn't eager to get bullied by the beta. Respect was one thing, but terrorism was another entirely.

However, if the male second hadn't seen her either… "Is it wrong that I hope you did? She's so cruel. Doesn't seem like the kind of wolf that would protect Namid at all, if it came down to it. I wonder where she went, though… Will she get in trouble, if she's not contributing?"

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
He knew that the knowledge wasn't that well know within the pack but he had told Tagg and now Des about what had happened. He was also aware that Namid knew she had learned once Anthem had finally come home from his search to find more wolves to join them. From what I know the pack had only been formed maybe a couple of weeks possibly a month before I joined. It could be that they didn't like the other leader at the time. A pale female by the name of Athena. He told her remembering how his joining the pack had been made stiff by her appearance. He watched as his pack-mate bristled before she seemed to calm done again. He couldn't blame her for her reaction.

He smiled as she tried to tell him it was her fault for being too mouthy and then wishing that Primrose had left. Shaking his head he spoke. It's not wrong to want her gone. I want her to leave as well and to be honest I don't think the others like her either so it might be better if she disappeared. I don't know what Vespertio and Namid have planned for her but what I do know is that if I find her we are going to have a talk. His voice had started out light but it darkened at the end. He wanted to know why Primrose wasn't pulling her weight at the moment or rather at all, seeing as he hadn't seen her much. Plus he had found her scent around the caches and their hadn't been the fresh scent of prey either, meaning she was eating from them, without refilling them. Know that he knew that she wasn't around he was likely going to have and go track her down, much to his displeasure.
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
The tawny woman listened in silence, quietly filing away all this information if it should ever become relevant. She'd known, from her discussions with Namid, that the alpha hadn't founded the pack – she'd joined as any other member, and slowly raised her way through the ranks. Eventually, she took up mateship with Vespertio, though whether or not that was before she became the female leader, she hadn't the slightest notion. However it happened, she was glad it did – Namid was the finest queen she'd ever met. If not for the silver fae, it was unlikely she'd have ever joined the Fallen Tree Cove pack at all.

Humming softly to herself, she couldn't help the small smile as Anthem agreed with her notion. It was nice to feel like she was among the majority for once. Perhaps she'd been wrong, writing off the beta as someone to be feared, and if not feared, wary of at the very least. This meeting had gone much more pleasantly than last, and Desideria was of the impression that had much more to do with the white wraith's presence, and a fair bit less of the older male's own attitude.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't miss her. Hopefully she finds her own way out," the rogue answered firmly, giving her head a short bob. Whatever the alphas had planned for her…well, she hoped it went quickly, and they could all get on with their lives. "I should probably get back to border patrol…s'what I was doing earlier, yanno? But I'm glad we had this talk, Anthem. Thanks for answering my questions," Des murmured, a smile dancing across her August eyes as she gathered herself to depart back towards the border. "See you around, yeah?"

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Jul 08, 2015, 06:29 PM by Desideria.)
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
It seemed that his intentions to make up to Des had been partly if not completely filled, if her relaxed manner was anything to go by. He had hoped that this meeting would go smoothly and not result in them snapping at each other and him losing his temper once more. Yet when he had called for her he hadn't even been sure that she had been around he was glad that he had been proved wrong and that he had finally spoken to her. As she spoke he couldn't help the short laugh that came from his lips. If only it would be that easy. He said with a faint grin. If the white woman left then he wouldn't have to see her again and that would be something he would be happy with.

Her mentioning that she should get back to border patrol had him nodding. I should probably find something to fill the caches that Primrose has depleted. He sighed as he took a step away before glancing over his shoulder. If you have any more i'll be happy to fill you in and yeah i'll be seeing you. He said with a small grin before he padded away towards the lake. He would try and fish some and if that didn't work he would go hunt in Spectral Woods. The grin on his face didn't fade. He was happy with what had happened between Des and himself. As he walked the rain slowly began to fade and the light began to filter down as if brightening with Anthem's mood.

-Exit Anthem-
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.